HOLY SHIT REDDIT CRINGE GTFIH

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
I just saw some beta numale making this thread about being rejected during his promposal, read here:

THEN HE ADDED A FUCKING VIDEO. BLACKPILL HIT THIS BOY HARD. BOUT TO BE IN HERE TOMORROW CUZ

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Mousei, BigChinHispanic and 9 others
of course it's from r/teenagers

cringy white kids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking, PenileFacialSurgery, stuckneworleans and 2 others
AAAAAAAAA THE CRINGE IM COOOMIIIIING :feelskek:
The cuck tears is making me horny tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans, birchman and maxmendietta
r/teenagers seems like the spot were that one autistic kid in class all come together.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Mousei, Mateusz74 and 6 others
Keep crying for this nordic gigachad. Got IOI's from prime JB's 1 year younger than him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: birchman and Deleted member 3902
Holy shit this guy is such a nerdy subhuman

Srs just end this world. I WANT TO KILL THAT SOYBOY

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
hahahaha pussy!!!

i am mirin his low inhib though

• +1
Reactions: zeno and birchman
HOLY CRAP I just watched
Fucking BROOTAL!!!
The girl literally face mogs, frame mogs, and height mogs him. The moment a girl height mogs me I don't even keep her as a potential option. A short guy asking out a girl taller than him is literally setting yourself up for disaster.

Poor guy somone in comments said "you look like somone who uses reddit a lot" or somethings along the lines of that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, stuckneworleans and diggbicc
I thought Asian girls like white guys?

4psl guy from what it seems. Maybe 3.8. also why the fuck do they do all these cringe ass shit, isn't a simple "Hey X, would you like to go to prom with me" enough?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and stuckneworleans
I laughed, but I genuinely feel sorry for him. He's going to turn out to be a pitiful simp one day, you can tell from his reddit post. The girl is very ugly/masculine too. Just goes to show you they all want Chad, not some tiny beta.

• +1
Reactions: Madhate
Maybe he will rope

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
HOLY CRAP I just watched
Fucking BROOTAL!!!
The girl literally face mogs, frame mogs, and height mogs him. The moment a girl height mogs me I don't even keep her as a potential option. A short guy asking out a girl taller than him is literally setting yourself up for disaster.

Poor guy somone in comments said "you look like somone who uses reddit a lot" or somethings along the lines of that
JBW gone wrong

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
JBW only works in non westers countries

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
i feel sick after watching that

• Hmm...
fk the way she doesnt even acknowledge his existence like shes taken grown men dick in her jb pussy and gained whore maturity

• +1
Reactions: Mousei, Deleted member 1476 and Ritalincel

• WTF
i miss school