holy shit rightwing idiots want to ban abortion nationwide

JBcollector

JBcollector

Kraken

this is horrible for 2024 elections its political suicide wtf

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
I really hope that Trump gets re-elected. I don't want the West to collapse while I'm still alive.

That being said, refusing to compromise on abortion is dumb (regardless of how appalling abortion is).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichmondBread, Zeruel, Deleted member 20327 and 1 other person
I really hope that Trump gets re-elected. I don't want the West to collapse while I'm still alive.

That being said, refusing to compromise on abortion is dumb (regardless of how appalling abortion is).
Clueless goyim lolv

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ballskin and Richard_Hungwell
Most women who get abortions are drug addicts, alcoholics, impoverished minority women, etc.

Banning abortion can only mean more alcoholics, homeless, drug addicts, poor minority people, etc.

Right wingers are once again serving as China and Russia's useful idiots.
China and Russia salute white Christians for their efforts toward destroying America in the name of their feminine, life worshipping religion.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1209, Richard_Hungwell and ChristianChad
Most women who get abortions are drug addicts, alcoholics, impoverished minority women, etc.

Banning abortion can only mean more alcoholics, homeless, drug addicts, poor minority people, etc.

China and Russia salute white Christians for their efforts toward destroying America.

this is horrible for 2024 elections its political suicide wtf

Dumb American mutts thinking wuth indoctrinated 2D world view

• +1
Reactions: Detona
You think the Democrats will rig the election again?

Oh, you are unipartypilled?
D36

• +1

China and Russia salute white Christians for their efforts toward destroying America in the name of their feminine, life worshipping religion.
So what?
The drug addicts and alcoholics can be aborted instead

So what?
The drug addicts and alcoholics can be aborted instead

Not if Republicans have any say in it. They even want children of rapists to be born.

• Hmm...
Lol @watching Tim Pool that bald, self hating cuck.

• JFL

Abortion should be illegal.

i get that by removing abortions there will be unsafe abortions which will lead to women dying and to that i say:

YOU GET WHAT YOU FUCKING DESERVE
Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie

• Woah
Not if Republicans have any say in it. They even want children of rapists to be born.
jfl at gullible simps believing every CNNMSNBC trope.
iu

• JFL
Doesn’t matter, they’ll just overturn the results and continue to pass restrictive voting laws and drive liberals out of red/purple states

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Abortion is evil murder. It is never justified. It is never humane.

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and Richard_Hungwell
Holy shit Christ cucks are flooding into this thread

• Love it
You are a hypocrite if you don't support abortion except in cases of rape or incest. You're basically saying that a fetus deserves to die solely because its father is an asshole.

You are a hypocrite if you don't support abortion except in cases of rape or incest. You're basically saying that a fetus deserves to die solely because its father is an asshole.

Asshole genetics are highly heritable. You can't be anti-asshole and at the same time against killing these asshole's kids. Learn to think like a Lion King and stop talking like a beta chimp.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel and Richard_Hungwell
Asshole genetics are highly heritable. You can't be anti-asshole and at the same time against killing these asshole's kids.
So I'm guessing if you had a time machine, you'd have no qualms about killing baby Hitler then?

So I'm guessing if you had a time machine, you'd have no qualms about killing baby Hitler then?

^ Cope. Both the USA and Germany supported eugenics. The mother of American eugenics was Margaret Sanger. Everbody in the USA supports killing the offspring of rapists.

Out of Rape can come a wonderful gift!

• +1
Tbh if you want an abortion so bad move to a state where its legal jfl. They are acting like it’s illegal on the federal level like get over and close your legs you fucking thots.

• Love it
I don't live in the US, therefore, no fucks given :p

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OldRooster and Richard_Hungwell
Who the fuck cares

I don't live in the US, therefore, no fucks given :p
Unfortunately us is great satan global Babylon so what ever us does effects everyone

• +1
Unfortunately us is great satan global Babylon so what ever us does effects everyone
Not really, Brazil is not gonna change its abortion laws because of how things are turning out in the US. :ogre:

We're already quite restrict in regards to abortions, like, abortions are only legal in cases of rape and risky life-threatening pregnancies here.

• Woah