Holy shit selfiemaxxing is insane.

antiantifa

antiantifa

Fuck you.
All my life I've been a retard, I always avoided cameras cause I knew they'd make me look retarded, especially at my height. Cameras always fuck up your face in weird ways, pictures are never representation of real life. But I just read a guide on how to properly take selfies and it's been enlightening. The difference is so dramatic it's retarded, all foids in the world have been secretly practicing the art of manipulating angles and lighting to make themselves look better, it's about time guys did the same shit.

So try this as a simple way to see how much potential there is in making good selfies: Take a simple selfie where your hand holding the camera is in front of you, in between your eyes at eye-level. Make sure your face is exactly in the middle of the camera shot. Now take the selfie and look at how it looks absolute trash, you'll look like a distorted mongoloid from another fucking dimension.

Now raise your camera just above your head, rotate your camera in such a way to make your head as far up and right as possible on the camera shot, push your chin out and squint with your lower eyes a little. Take the selfie. Voila, you'll look way better in your selfies. At least 2 PSL addition. Now imagine perfecting this shit, how much potential is there? Do you now see why foids take selfies for hours everyday? It's a fucking art, even if it's fake, it's goddamn art.

Now add some fucking filters and that's probably easy 4 PSL addition to your average retarded selfie(which is about 2 PSL less than you IRL).

Cameras distort your face, instead of letting the distortions make you ugly, use the distortions to make yourself look better. If foids do it, so will I.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: tournesol, Deleted member 21808, flamboyant and 15 others
All my life I've been a retard, I always avoided cameras cause I knew they'd make me look retarded, especially at my height. Cameras always fuck up your face in weird ways, pictures are never representation of real life. But I just read a guide on how to properly take selfies and it's been enlightening. The difference is so dramatic it's retarded, all foids in the world have been secretly practicing the art of manipulating angles and lighting to make themselves look better, it's about time guys did the same shit.

So try this as a simple way to see how much potential there is in making good selfies: Take a simple selfie where your hand holding the camera is in front of you, in between your eyes at eye-level. Make sure your face is exactly in the middle of the camera shot. Now take the selfie and look at how it looks absolute trash, you'll look like a distorted mongoloid from another fucking dimension.

Now raise your camera just above your head, rotate your camera in such a way to make your head as far up and right as possible on the camera shot, push your chin out and squint with your lower eyes a little. Take the selfie. Voila, you'll look way better in your selfies. At least 2 PSL addition. Now imagine perfecting this shit, how much potential is there? Do you now see why foids take selfies for hours everyday? It's a fucking art, even if it's fake, it's goddamn art.

Now add some fucking filters and that's probably easy 4 PSL addition to your average retarded selfie(which is about 2 PSL less than you IRL).

Cameras distort your face, instead of letting the distortions make you ugly, use the distortions to make yourself look better. If foids do it, so will I.
That's sly bitch shit, women do that for a reason, we are not women. We are all trying to looksmax here, not fraud with angles and lighting or whatever.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn, klamus, LowTierNormie and 7 others
That's sly bitch shit, women do that for a reason, we are not women. We are all trying to looksmax here, not fraud with angles and lighting or whatever.
In this new age, you either fraid with angles and lighting as much as possible or you end up being swiped left.

I'm not saying use photoshop even though at least half of foids use it.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn, HellenicChad, Chadelite and 9 others
Cope, I look fine in the selfie angle you first mentioned

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Cope, I look fine in the selfie angle you first mentioned
Post it then? My head becomes like 40-50% longer in the first angle, it becomes more normal looking in the second one.

chad takes selfie with the dildo that was 2 minutes ago up his stacy girlfriends asshole and still mogs every single creature on this earth and doesn't care about angles and shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12605, Be_ConfidentBro, Inscol and 2 others
link the guide my g

• +1
Reactions: zaynbrah and WadlowMaxxing
chad takes selfie with the dildo that was 2 minutes ago up his stacy girlfriends asshole and still mogs every single creature on this earth.
Show me instagram of any chad that isn't using angles and lighting to his advantage. The playing field needs to be leveled.

• +1
Reactions: klamus and Be_ConfidentBro
Post it then? My head becomes like 40-50% longer in the first angle, it becomes more normal looking in the second one.
Screenshot 20210123 150957 Gallery

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and mortis
Do what you need to do..Women fraud all the time..At my age to get a decent woman..I have to do pro-pics..I am not going to fuck some 300lbs animal because simps give them validation online

• +1
Reactions: antiantifa
How does it look fine? Your nose looks too big and your chin looks too small, upload the picture using the second angle then?
I dont even get what you mean by the 2nd angle, post example

TIDILYTWINK TIDDLYTWINK

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
Show me instagram of any chad that isn't using angles and lighting to his advantage. The playing field needs to be leveled.
all selfies from andreas eriksen. even made some autistic poses in some pics and still mogs 99.999% of the males
60fd7f05b5c6ec00c494c95053ee0451
86de1bb0ef79ecdfe4caa87e65b55c27  andreas top models
10542971 796438673768058 8000466247769904939 n
10557274 846906972054561 9144247774329776270 n
1796571 807028759375716 8925323568326809887 n
10505604 921466184598639 3775890440582169657 n
281fbcfa5f920c634383517e2b6ed488
10885106 786495734762352 3673583206757582625 n
10943699 809518235793435 636414682739755978 n
10986387 322186301323701 308891489 n
11044577 822280474517211 8733494692841301592 n
13010754 1043381025740487 5378459248689413975 n
DjM13OIXsAAKllB
Original 1
Original

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn, owlofathena, Deleted member 12146 and 3 others
I dont even get what you mean by the 2nd angle, post example
Put camera slightly above, look up into the camera, put your chin a bit forward, now rotate the camera in such way to that your head moves to the top-right portion of the picture.

Selfieguide

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, WadlowMaxxing and zaynbrah

fuck man social media is so retarded tbh that people need to do all this shit, should just be about who looks the best irl instead of who can fraud the most online

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill, WadlowMaxxing and mortis

do you have a link to this guide btw ?

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing

He is squinting, his lighting is often on point, he uses filters, his face is often in the upper portion of the camera and slightly to the side, he's probably cropping his pictures,most of those selfies are taken from higher or even height. He's also massively pushing his lower jaw forward.

His head is only becoming 8% longer in his selfies compared to his long-distance shots, for average user it's about 30%+ longer. I don't know how he's doing this but he's not doing the same selfies normal people do for sure. I am quite sure that he is using the algorithm provided by Google to remove facial distortion from his selfies.

He's a massive faggot and you should be too. That's the only way to even the playing field.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: owlofathena, Be_ConfidentBro, Inscol and 5 others
What guide did you read? lol

Nope, I'm still a low-trust 5/10 Curry.

Photo 2021 01 23 15 34 21

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, zaynbrah and antiantifa
Nope, I'm still a low-trust 5/10 Curry.

View attachment 942663
Your doing it wrong.

Clean your camera first of all or whatever the fuck that blur is.

Your face should be in the upper-right quadrant of the picture. You should stare into the camera and move your chin forward. Slightly squint. That's the way.

Also the lighting has to be from the side and the lighting source has to be as far as possible from you.

In this picture your face is in the middle, which is exactly what you shouldn't be doing. You're also not giving the illusion of a bigger jaw. You should.

He is squinting, his lighting is often on point, he uses filters, his face is often in the upper portion of the camera and slightly to the side, he's probably cropping his pictures,most of those selfies are taken from higher or even height. He's also massively pushing his lower jaw forward.

His head is only becoming 8% longer in his selfies compared to his long-distance shots, for average user it's about 30%+ longer. I don't know how he's doing this but he's not doing the same selfies normal people do for sure. I am quite sure that he is using the algorithm provided by Google to remove facial distortion from his selfies.

Or he's using the trick where you use front camera held from very far away and then simply zoom in/crop, which means he makes hundreds of pictures just to make one(it's not easy to take a good picture when you don't see what you're making a picture of). He's a massive faggot and you should be too. That's the only way to even the playing field.
He got lower angles and higher. Good lighting and shit ones.his jaw is good no need for jutting like autistic recessed jawless nerds do. Also what the fuck is google algorithm for selfies ffs.
Autism completely ate your braincells ngl you see and think the things that aren't there. And where that 30% narrower comes from?
And I also look like dogshit from any angle and distance from camera so no need for distancing tricks thank you.
Overall Appreciated the long autistic write ngl

He got lower angles and higher. Good lighting and shit ones.his jaw is good no need for jutting like autistic recessed jawless nerds do. Also what the fuck is google algorithm for selfies ffs.
Autism completely ate your braincells ngl you see and think the things that aren't there. And where that 30% narrower comes from?
And I also look like dogshit from any angle and distance from camera so no need for distancing tricks thank you.
Overall Appreciated the long autistic write ngl
Take a selfie normal way, measure your fWHR. Now take a picture from 5 metres and measure your fWHR.

You will lose at least 30% fWHR between selfie and long-distance picture.

This guy barely has any distortion which suggests that he's doing something to combat it. It is very well within the realm of possibility that he's not even making actual selfies or photo-editing them later.

Logic, numbers and evidence > your opinion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
Get snapchat and you will learn that nobody cares

K cool.

Now show me a normie that pulls off the same angle fraud.

Do you also realise he is using a very high spec filthy expensive camera lens?

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Put camera slightly above, look up into the camera, put your chin a bit forward, now rotate the camera in such way to that your head moves to the top-right portion of the picture.

View attachment 942638
Camera straight on is what u look like irl. Sure my nose looks big and my chin is small but that's just what I have irl. Frauding is just shit tier unless you're social mediamaxximg

people understand that selfies are not flattering

And how would SnapChat fix this? Since you are using the same selfie camera on your smartphone to record yourself in motion?

Camera straight on is what u look like irl. Sure my nose looks big and my chin is small but that's just what I have irl. Frauding is just shit tier unless you're social mediamaxximg
No it's not. I measure IRL fWHR 1.95, in long-distance pictures it's 1.90, in selfies it can be 1.4.

No it's not. I measure IRL fWHR 1.95, in long-distance pictures it's 1.90, in selfies it can be 1.4.
Yeh but if you get close to someones face irl there fwhr will be less. Lens distortion is kinda cope

And how would SnapChat fix this? Since you are using the same selfie camera on your smartphone to record yourself in motion?
When you snap girls some ugly ass selfies and they don't care

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
Yeh but if you get close to someones face irl there fwhr will be less. Lens distortion is kinda cope

Lens distortion is kinda cope despite science proving it?

K cool.

Now show me a normie that pulls off the same angle fraud.

Do you also realise he is using a very high spec filthy expensive camera lens?
this guy used an iphone 5s and one iphone 7 for all these shots and both front and back cam look good. a bluepilled normie that i know irl doesn't even use filters
back camera
IMG 20200509 171025
PicsArt 05 09 050958
PicsArt 05 09 050829
PicsArt 05 09 051836

front cam
20201210 013359
PicsArt 05 09 051527
IMG 20200509 171045
IMG 20200509 171029
IMG 20200509 171917

also give opinion on this one @antiantifa

Last edited:
lens distortion actually makes my palate look wider and harmonizes my features instead of giving me a horse face.

if you look shit in selfies you have shit FWHR ngl

• +1
Reactions: itorroella9
Snapchat 752172698
if I went this close (about 2cm) away from someones eye, they would see me like this.
As our faces are 3D, they distort like this. I'll try find a video explaining. Lens distortion doesnt exist. I'd look like this whether I was 2cm away from someones eye or a lens
Lens distortion is kinda cope despite science proving it?

Take a selfie normal way, measure your fWHR. Now take a picture from 5 metres and measure your fWHR.

You will lose at least 30% fWHR between selfie and long-distance picture.

This guy barely has any distortion which suggests that he's doing something to combat it. It is very well within the realm of possibility that he's not even making actual selfies or photo-editing them later.

Logic, numbers and evidence > your opinion
i get that your face becomes slightly narrower and distorted in selfies. but it isn't any problem if you look good already. selfies are your real life attractivenes minus 1psl. every body that looks good on photos doesn't use dslr or editing just has better genes than you thats it.its like saying that guy got better body than mine sure he is injecting.
and i have tested those things about my fwhr and midface in selfies and irl. selfies make it slightly narrower but not by 30%

If you manipulate the angle at which you take the picture the distortion caused by the lenses and the distance will favor your face instead of ruining it.

i get that your face becomes slightly narrower and distorted in selfies. but it isn't any problem if you look good already. selfies are your real life attractivenes minus 1psl. every body that looks good on photos doesn't use dslr or editing just has better genes than you thats it.its like saying that guy got better body than mine sure he is injecting.
and i have tested those things about my fwhr and midface in selfies and irl. selfies make it slightly narrower but not by 30%
You think going from almost 2 fWHR to 1.4 will only lower PSL by 1 point? Really?

Maybe something wrong with my smartphone camera, my DSLR pictures look much better from further distance.

lens distortion actually makes my palate look wider and harmonizes my features instead of giving me a horse face.

if you look shit in selfies you have shit FWHR ngl

What do you mean shit fWHR? I have 1.95, which is pretty good. It lowers to about 1.4 in my selfies. Maybe your smartphone has pre-processing which reduces the effects? All Iphones and Google phones have that for example, Samsung as well.
this guy used an iphone 5s and one iphone 7 for all these shots and both front and back cam look good. a bluepilled normie that i know irl doesn't even use filters
back camera
View attachment 942688View attachment 942689View attachment 942694View attachment 942695
front cam
View attachment 942698View attachment 942699View attachment 942700View attachment 942702View attachment 942704
also give opinion on this one @antiantifa

Pushing his chin out in every front cam picture, it's very obvious when there's less beard. Especially in the last picture for example. He's a GL guy, his back camera pictures are better than his front pictures. He's also using filters for sure, that's not natural contrast in his pictures. Look at his last front cam picture and compare it to the third back camera picture, you really going to tell me he doesn't use filters?

You're just lagging behind, even your normie friend is looksmaxxing harder than you.

• +1
Reactions: klamus
You think going from almost 2 fWHR to 1.4 will only lower PSL by 1 point? Really?

Maybe something wrong with my smartphone camera, my DSLR pictures look much better from further distance.
i don't know tbh. i got 2 shit 200$ phones and one top tier 1100$ one and still look like shit in any of them. camera is cope you need genes tbh

Don't forget photoshop, faceapp and airbrushing your selfies.2 more points to your PSL and you even beat foids in their own game

I used to be able to look good in selfies 7-8 years ago. I remember that i took some really great pictures with my webcam in 2013 that looked exactly the way i do in the mirror, but nowadays no matter what i do i always look 1-3 PSL below my IRL looks. I don't know why but i've become less photogenic.

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
legit tbh not sure how can anyone say this is even a cope
look at my o'pry pfp lol

also don't forget to add flash for back camera and change lighting to slightly bright
its a huge fraud you can do

bruh you have a red bell pepper nose in this pic + your chin literally looks 2cm
I look like that irl though, I was just pointing out the fact that selfies are pretty accurate

fuck man social media is so retarded tbh that people need to do all this shit, should just be about who looks the best irl instead of who can fraud the most online
Cope