Holy SHIT Take a LOOK at this girl! This is a fucking 10/10 Stacy, NO MAKEUP

D

Deleted member 20704

Doesn't vibe with humans much anymore.

She fogs any girls posted here with makeup -- this is how she looks UNEDITED in realtime w/NO FAKEUP OR FILTERS OR FILLERS OR FRAUDING!

She fogs muh "13 year old Brooke Shields" to the NetherRealm ... I found the MOST UNFOGGABLE Stacy here ... Tell me she ain't at least perfect.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Deprived, AscendingHero and 15 others
butterface

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 12234, ascension and 6 others
If she ain't fogging all these Insta whores you guys post here 99% of the time at least you need to get your eyes checked ...

She's AESTHETIC & SEX7/HOT + PEAK JB-TIER LOOKS, BROTHA! You gotta FOG and look spectacular without fakeup to be a true 10/10

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 19766 and 3 others

She fogs any girls posted here with makeup -- this is how she looks UNEDITED in realtime w/NO FAKEUP OR FILTERS OR FILLERS OR FRAUDING!

She fogs muh "13 year old Brooke Shields" to the NetherRealm ... I found the MOST UNFOGGABLE Stacy here ... Tell me she ain't at least perfect.

Another thread made by a deathnic

I've seen better.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 22930 and 3 others
I don't like her personality.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 23115, Deleted member 22930, eduardkoopman and 3 others

Hate to break this to you but she is wearing make up-.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, eduardkoopman, Deleted member 19766 and 4 others
I don't like her personality.

21688.jpg

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TITUS and Deleted member 21688

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19174, ascension and Deleted member 20704
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, eduardkoopman, Deleted member 19766 and 6 others
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23115, eduardkoopman, Deleted member 19766 and 1 other person
for once someone actually posts a legit stacy on here thats approx 10/10 overall

mirin

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23115, Deleted member 19766, House Lannister and 2 others
keep in mind her body is 10/10 naturally too,no fakeup or bbl's either,just a pure unfiltered mogger

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23115, Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 20704 and 1 other person
i love how they have to make them wear the skimpiest outfits because nobody would watch the Olympics otherwise :feelskek:

"want to watch a girl jump into sand for 20 minutes? how about if she got an ass in some short shorts? yeahh gimme my money."

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, to be human, klip11 and 3 others
i love how they have to make them wear the skimpiest outfits because nobody would watch the Olympics otherwise :feelskek:

"want to watch a girl jump into sand for 20 minutes? how about if she got an ass in some short shorts? yeahh gimme my money."

Same as with most public events.

For female spectators they don't want males skimpy as much but still only hire Chad-ly actors these days for so many leading roles. If it's NFL most are ugly so they keep the camera far back, plus women love fucking football guys anyways due to the sizepill. So it's sex sells 101

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, klip11 and darkness97

She fucking mogs me into oblivion in long jump fuark!

I only got 5 meters :feelsree:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Deleted member 23115, eduardkoopman and 2 others
she's wearing make-up for her eye-area, kinda obvious.

But yeah stacy JB, I would eat her ass.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22627
Attractive no question
I don't even care about PSL in women tbh, if I find her attractive I find her attractive

PSL only comes up in my mind if complimenting a fellow man jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22930 and Deleted member 20704
"slavs are ethnic bro! :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:"

looks insane. literally my age too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20704 and spongebob
Easily Stacy holy fuck at these copers

A Stacy should have soft face like her not some bony manly face “muh chad factoriez”

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19246, Deleted member 22930, forevergymcelling and 4 others

you never get so why care

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20704
how is this a stacy man fuck blonde or brown hair women they suck dick nigga its all about redheads or black haired women

Would lick her wet vagina

• Love it
stacylite

stacy if got a nose job

too tall,body too big. perfect if 4'5 85lbs

• Hmm...
you can't run and sweat with make up
u wont belive how advanced make up is now. a billion scientist are researching right now how to advance make up technology. already girls can have hardcore gangbang sex where they are sweating ball, face fucked by a 100 dicks and recieving cumshot on their faces but the makeup is so technologically advanced that it doesnt wear off. there will never be a collective effort from these scientist cucks to make penis and balding technology. every technology related to women ability to fuck gigachad is hypermaxed while mens technology is stone age

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, Sny, forevergymcelling and 3 others
u wont belive how advanced make up is now. a billion scientist are researching right now how to advance make up technology. already girls can have hardcore gangbang sex where they are sweating ball, face fucked by a 100 dicks and recieving cumshot on their faces but the makeup is so technologically advanced that it doesnt wear off. there will never be a collective effort from these scientist cucks to make penis and balding technology. every technology related to women ability to fuck gigachad is hypermaxed while mens technology is stone age
then wear this advanced undetectable make up too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20704 and Deleted member 19766
Imagine how much it would suck if EVERY time after a long workout she made you clean her sweaty ass with your tongue

Thatd be so weird haha id hate it

• JFL
Reactions: Aypo129
Why does this turn you white boys on? her chest is small and her ass is flat. the only good thing is the face

and she has abs :sick:

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan
80% of the girls her age look like that or better.

• JFL
80% of the girls her age look like that or better.

Keep dreaming, this girl is better looking than > 90% of girls her age, or any age. Could she look better? Maybe but she's effectively 10/10

No this is a stacy
Margot10

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mouthbreath and forevergymcelling

Looks too old or otherwise just unappealing to me. She has that artificial foxy look thing going whereas the girl I posted is just pure ethereal beauty and sexy wrapped in one plus youth. This lady looks maybe okay for a FWB or casual sex but I wouldn't want her as a gf

Built for incel cock

Ethnic femcel

Jfl at users underrating her she would never even look at you