Holy shit the cock carousel is real

Indracelly

Indracelly

Sanjeet O' Bhai
All the college ages foids I’ve been looking at in Tinder are hoes. They show pictures of their ass, flash their panties and bra, and do other slutty things. I knew the cock carousel was real but to see it with my own eyes is something else :lul::lul: no wonder you need to be a htn+ to get anywhere on tinder, no way any of these foids need anything but a top 2% chad

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid, Klasik01 and northern mogger
They are pajeet cock only:feelsrope:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger, ambi, Clqs and 3 others
I hate dating apps

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and deadstock
All the college ages foids I’ve been looking at in Tinder are hoes. They show pictures of their ass, flash their panties and bra, and do other slutty things. I knew the cock carousel was real but to see it with my own eyes is something else :lul::lul: no wonder you need to be a htn+ to get anywhere on tinder, no way any of these foids need anything but a top 2% chad
The only reason a woman would download a dating app apart from the attention she receives from men IRL and social media is because she wants to find Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James
The only reason a woman would download a dating app apart from the attention she receives from men IRL and social media is because she wants to find Chad.

That makes sense, but why are there so many women on this app? Just find your chad and go

Did you do better IRL

Yes, I had the opportunity to have sexual contacts before the tinder era and it was much better than this garbage

Hypergamy multiplied by 100 since the massification of dating apps

Yes, I had the opportunity to have sexual contacts before the tinder era and it was much better than this garbage

Hypergamy multiplied by 100 since the massification of dating apps

That’s true, but all these foids are above my level with a fat chick here and there

can’t find any ethnic or sub5 foids, all white beckies+

• So Sad
Reactions: Freixel
Tinder Always been brutal