holy shit the most blackpilling thing is seeing ugly men try

Tuz43

Tuz43

Iron
for context ive been on holiday for 2 weeks clubbing and fucking russian girls and holy shit the amount of ugly men at the club who try and get close to girls by dancing and getting hard rejected then still trying to get closer is something i had seen but never to this extent lmfao

the amount they have to fake and try to even pretend they are having fun is seriously immeasurably disheartening as i know they will never ever get what they want as they are short, bad frame, fucking weird looking skull (adenoid face mainly).

i saw one try and talk to one of the girls at the hotel and she literally frowned at the sight of him and shooed him away with her hand. the thing is that the majority of men i see on holiday here and locals are just really fucking ugly massive ego boost tbh.
becoming a narcissist soon jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: armemann, nathan, BlackpillRemedy and 3 others
for context ive been on holiday for 2 weeks clubbing and fucking russian girls and holy shit the amount of ugly men at the club who try and get close to girls by dancing and getting hard rejected then still trying to get closer is something i had seen but never to this extent lmfao

the amount they have to fake and try to even pretend they are having fun is seriously immeasurably disheartening as i know they will never ever get what they want as they are short, bad frame, fucking weird looking skull (adenoid face mainly).

i saw one try and talk to one of the girls at the hotel and she literally frowned at the sight of him and shooed him away with her hand. the thing is that the majority of men i see on holiday here and locals are just really fucking ugly massive ego boost tbh.
as a sub5 nigga i dont rlly try except for saving up for hardmaxxing

It is sad when they are pretending to have fun. It's funny when a man tries to high five me or show comradery in the club, cmon bro we don't care about eachother we'd much rather be fucking a bitch rn.

Maybe it's genuine for them. Better than nothing.

interacting with wymxn in any way outside of a business transaction as sub chad=delusional

It is sad when they are pretending to have fun. It's funny when a man tries to high five me or show comradery in the club, cmon bro we don't care about eachother we'd much rather be fucking a bitch rn.

Maybe it's genuine for them. Better than nothing.
legit the most cringe thing about clubbing

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie