Holy shit this guy was actually White the whole time?

D

Deleted member 23778

Kraken
The memed high pitch laugh Mexican dude wasn't Mexican at all. He was actually a native Spaniard

Me when I discovered this information:

Images

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, KING REIDYZ, .🇹🇩. and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501 and Michael Myers
Stop disrespecting Risitas, he died a year ago 🥲

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, yogui2805 and rand anon
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Mouthbreath, Deleted member 23778 and 1 other person
Portuguese and Spaniards have Moor blood due to 800 years of ENRICHMENT.
He doesn't look Moorish at all. Nafri people have their own look the way Spaniards do, and those looks don't overlap as much as people think they do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
The memed high pitch laugh Mexican dude wasn't Mexican at all. He was actually a native Spaniard

Me when I discovered this information:

View attachment 2001623
Yea lol some Spaniards have gypsy blood or just as someone else said especially if their from certain regions in the south Moor or Berber blood. I'm Colombian but have high Spanish admixture and even I don't look like this so it really depends on what region from Spain and if their gypsy or not. I think their was this famous "Spanish" guitarist that was really famous that my dad showed me that looked like a straight Imam and my dad told me he was Spaniard. Looked it up he's descendent of those gypsy's that migrated all the way from like India.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
Yea lol some Spaniards have gypsy blood or just as someone else said especially if their from certain regions in the south Moor or Berber blood. I'm Colombian but have high Spanish admixture and even I don't look like this so it really depends on what region from Spain and if their gypsy or not. I think their was this famous "Spanish" guitarist that was really famous that my dad showed me that looked like a straight Imam and my dad told me he was Spaniard. Looked it up he's descendent of those gypsy's that migrated all the way from like India.
This guy looks neither gypsy nor North African. People are coping hard about how Meds look. He is well within the average. Spain is the warmest country in Europe so the expectation that people will be pale there is odd.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Risitas is the chad we all dreamed to be

Who cares bro lol

More proof your Race is your phenotype. Ethnicity is biological

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778