HOLY SHIT ULTIMATE WAY TO REDUCE YOUR NOSE SIZE WITHOUT CHIRURGY

mathis

mathis

Equinox
requirement :
syringe + needle 30-32G.
triamcinolone acetonide ≈ 2.5mg/ml - 5mg/ml per session.

procedure

in front of a mirror :

1: disinfects the nose with a product of you choice

2: localize the part of your nose you want to be slimmer and creates an injection point every 0.5cm. For exemple for the nose tip+nostrils you’ll need around 5.

3: fill the syringe with 0.2-0.3mg/ml of triamcinolone acetonide ( you can increase the dosage up to 0.5mg/ml if you feel like its not enough. Increase it gradually from 0.3mg/ml at first to 0.4mg/ml then 0.5mg/ml )

4: inject in the first injection point at 2-4mm deep ( depending on the depth of your skin - 4 mm if very thick, be carefull not to inject too deep ) avoids veins and cartilage when injecting.

5: repeat the same operation for every injection point.

You will do a session every 5 weeks, 4-6 session are needed in total. Results last between 1-2 years. Sometime more, sometimes less.

Sides effect are not significant. The worst thing is that veins become apparent if you reduce the thickness of your skin too much, which will not happen if you do the procedure correctly.

Advices 1 day post injections :

Dont touch your nose or apply anything
Dont go in the sun too much
Dont do high intensity sports.

You can use tret in addition of this product to increase even more the benefits.
If you have any questions, ask. I will do this in a few weeks myself. May post the results.
inspired from @xnj thread.
@Dendoni

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: xnj, ripikke, sb23 and 11 others
requirement :
syringe + needle 30-32G.

procedure

in front of a mirror :

2: localize the part of your nose you want to be slimmer and creates an injection point every 0.5cm. For exemple for the nose tip+nostrils you’ll need around 5.

3: fill the syringe with 0.2-0.3mg/ml of triamcinolone acetonide ( you can increase the dosage up to 0.5mg/ml if you feel like its not enough. Increase it gradually from 0.3mg/ml at first to 0.4mg/ml then 0.5mg/ml )

4: inject in the first injection point at 2-4mm deep ( depending on the depth of your skin - 4 mm if very thick, be carefull not to inject too deep ) avoids veins and cartilage when injecting.

You will do a session every 5 weeks, 4-6 session are needed in total. Results last between 1-2 years. Sometime more, sometimes less.

Sides effect are not significant. The worst thing is that veins become apparent if you reduce the thickness of your skin too much, which will not happen if you do the procedure correctly.

If you have any questions, ask. I will do this in a few weeks myself. May post the results.
@Dendoni
Dnr tbh. but probably a good thread

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and mathis
Interesting thread 👍 not going to try it tho, everything injectible should be better handled by someone who knows how yo use it, too high inhib 😔

• +1
Reactions: diekodieko, greywind and mathis
Interesting thread 👍 not going to try it tho, everything injectible should be better handled by someone who knows how yo use it, too high inhib 😔
Dont be afraid. Im explaining precisely how to do it here. Needle are better than topicals solutions

• +1
Reactions: Cyrus
tag me when u post results
repped

• +1
Reactions: Lirael77, ignored, greywind and 2 others
requirement :
syringe + needle 30-32G.

procedure

in front of a mirror :

@Dendoni
Couldn't you just use the cream instead of the injectable?

tag me when post results please, I'm curious :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: mathis
Couldn't you just use the cream instead of the injectable?

tag me when post results please, I'm curious :Comfy:
I will
Creams are not near as powerfull
If you want a comparaison of effectiveness
Creams would be 30% and injectable 90%

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James
requirement :
syringe + needle 30-32G.

procedure

in front of a mirror :

@Dendoni
where can i find the injectable one

• +1
requirement :
syringe + needle 30-32G.

procedure

in front of a mirror :

@Dendoni
if someone post a before and after w good results i will probably try, good thread anyway

• +1
if someone post a before and after w good results i will probably try, good thread anyway
I dont except anyone to do be4 me even thought its working and safe.
Me posting the results to back up my claim seem fair so its what i will probably do.

• +1
Reactions: caiolindo
nice thred, if true could be botb worthy

• +1
dnr tbh. but probably a good comment.
Kanye West Laughing GIF

• JFL
Reactions: xnj
Btw the version i linked is 40mg/ml which is the double of what i bought. If you decide to buy it, its the same thing but divide by 2 the amount you inject

requirement :
syringe + needle 30-32G.

procedure

in front of a mirror :

You can use tret in addition of this product to increase even more the benefits.
@Dendoni
would you recommend trying this out already or is it better to wait until you post results? i'm willing to do this

• +1
Reactions: umer444
requirement :
syringe + needle 30-32G.

procedure

in front of a mirror :

@Dendoni
Very interesting thread. Pls tag in the results post

• +1
would you recommend trying this out already or is it better to wait until you post results? i'm willing to do this
Honestly yes. I recommend it if you have the balls. Since im going to do it ive done literall days of researchs and its working and safe. But its also legit if you want to wait im not trying to put pressure on you
If you plan to do it pm me if you have questions

• +1
Reactions: subhumanromanian
and how to get a snub nose?:p
If you inject this product on the base of your nose it may reduce cartilage. But i dont advice it
Other than that you’ll have to do some chirurgy sadly

If you inject this product on the base of your nose it may reduce cartilage. But i dont advice it
Other than that you’ll have to do some chirurgy sadly
by base you mean nasal bridge right

requirement :
syringe + needle 30-32G.

procedure

in front of a mirror :

@Dendoni
Injecting your nose seems pretty hard to not touch any veins it’s totally different to like stomach thighs or ass

Injecting your nose seems pretty hard to not touch any veins it’s totally different to like stomach thighs or ass
Yes. You’ll have to be carefull but its nothing hard
4315732 1723894642501

And even if you touch veins its not that big of a deal

so, is this for fat noses or wide etc

requirement :
syringe + needle 30-32G.

procedure

in front of a mirror :

@Dendoni
Dnr. Will read when I have I little money :hnghn:

• +1
What about scars? It’s a place where a scar is definitely non good for your smv
The needle is very small. You wont get a scar from that, and anyway there’s way to fix a scar its not the end of the world

• +1
Reactions: jabaduk