HOLY SHIT ULTIMATE WAY TO REDUCE YOUR NOSE SIZE WITHOUT CHIRURGY

I can't edit the thread but there's a mistake in the total dosage per procedure as some of you may have noticed. count around 1.5mg/ml per session. I have thought abt every possible sides, and the dosage and technique have been made in concideration. there's almost not risk.
Bro you havent done it?

• +1
Reactions: Chess π–“π–Žπ–Œπ–Œπ–Šπ–—
no. its commonly used tho. no issue abt that
I've never see anyone injecting corticoΓ―des could you send me link ?

• +1
I've never see anyone injecting corticoΓ―des could you send me link ?
here's some stuff you can look at. PM me if you want more.

for results: https://www.researchgate.net/figure...ed-4-weeks-after-the-operation_fig1_338578744
https://www.liebertpub.com/doi/10.1001/archfaci.4.1.26

• +1
I can't edit the thread but there's a mistake in the total dosage per procedure as some of you may have noticed. count around 1.5mg/ml per session. I have thought abt every possible sides, and the dosage and technique have been made in concideration. there's almost not risk.
Almost no risk? "injection of triamcinolone into a blood vessel can have hazardous consequences for the patient"

• +1
  • +1
Update?

• +1
@Orc thoughts?

• +1
requirement :
syringe + needle 30-32G.
triamcinolone acetonide β‰ˆ 2.5mg/ml - 5mg/ml per session.

procedure

in front of a mirror :

1: disinfects the nose with a product of you choice

2: localize the part of your nose you want to be slimmer and creates an injection point every 0.5cm. For exemple for the nose tip+nostrils you’ll need around 5.

3: fill the syringe with 0.2-0.3mg/ml of triamcinolone acetonide ( you can increase the dosage up to 0.5mg/ml if you feel like its not enough. Increase it gradually from 0.3mg/ml at first to 0.4mg/ml then 0.5mg/ml )

4: inject in the first injection point at 2-4mm deep ( depending on the depth of your skin - 4 mm if very thick, be carefull not to inject too deep ) avoids veins and cartilage when injecting.

5: repeat the same operation for every injection point.

You will do a session every 5 weeks, 4-6 session are needed in total. Results last between 1-2 years. Sometime more, sometimes less.

Sides effect are not significant. The worst thing is that veins become apparent if you reduce the thickness of your skin too much, which will not happen if you do the procedure correctly.

Advices 1 day post injections :

Dont touch your nose or apply anything
Dont go in the sun too much
Dont do high intensity sports.

You can use tret in addition of this product to increase even more the benefits.
If you have any questions, ask. I will do this in a few weeks myself. May post the results.
inspired from @xnj thread.
@Dendoni
Nice thread

• +1
requirement :
syringe + needle 30-32G.

procedure

in front of a mirror :

2: localize the part of your nose you want to be slimmer and creates an injection point every 0.5cm. For exemple for the nose tip+nostrils you’ll need around 5.

3: fill the syringe with 0.2-0.3mg/ml of triamcinolone acetonide ( you can increase the dosage up to 0.5mg/ml if you feel like its not enough. Increase it gradually from 0.3mg/ml at first to 0.4mg/ml then 0.5mg/ml )

4: inject in the first injection point at 2-4mm deep ( depending on the depth of your skin - 4 mm if very thick, be carefull not to inject too deep ) avoids veins and cartilage when injecting.

You will do a session every 5 weeks, 4-6 session are needed in total. Results last between 1-2 years. Sometime more, sometimes less.

Sides effect are not significant. The worst thing is that veins become apparent if you reduce the thickness of your skin too much, which will not happen if you do the procedure correctly.

You can use tret in addition of this product to increase even more the benefits.
If you have any questions, ask. I will do this in a few weeks myself. May post the results.
@Dendoni
Seems legit

• +1
requirement :
syringe + needle 30-32G.

procedure

in front of a mirror :

@Dendoni
Nvm just read, same shit as using hydrocortisone cream and it will lower bone density.

Dnr seems high effort