• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1, Sny, Whitepill_Saint and 2 others
not a cure but infinite hair transplants at least

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1, BoredPrince, PseudoMaxxer and 3 others
not a cure but infinite hair transplants at least

Depends. Maybe one could dermaroll bald scalp and apply Verteporfin. Still too early to tell, but might be the cure.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Whitepill_Saint and Mio
what does it do bro

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Randolf
If it works combined with microneedling, then it might be the cure.

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
One of the most promising molecules of this decade, which has the potential to revolutionize many areas of cosmetic and surgical medicine, and there is zero response to it in this forum? Are there really only IQ70 morons here?

The molecule has already been approved by the FDA and is used in the treatment of macular degeneration.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sny, Whitepill_Saint, Clown Show and 2 others

Updates you'll find in his Youtube Video Overview.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Mio
Bump

• +1
  • JFL
Will take a long while until surgeons start using it

• Hmm...
  • JFL
One of the most promising molecules of this decade, which has the potential to revolutionize many areas of cosmetic and surgical medicine, and there is zero response to it in this forum? Are there really only IQ70 morons here?

The molecule has already been approved by the FDA and is used in the treatment of macular degeneration.
I’ve been following it for over a year, and I’m still shocked how little it’s discussed even in hair forums and youtube channels

Maybe after Bloxham’s 4 month or 5 month results on FUT’s it will blow up

• +1
  • JFL

Scar healing is going to be really nice for surgeries and hardmaxxing, it will become the standard for all surgeons hopefully and become cheaper

• +1
  • JFL
It doesn't regenerate 100% so it's not a cure, just helps you make your donor last longer for HTs.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Randolf and Whitepill_Saint
I’ve been following it for over a year, and I’m still shocked how little it’s discussed even in hair forums and youtube channels

Maybe after Bloxham’s 4 month or 5 month results on FUT’s it will blow up
That's going to be interesting.

I wonder if Dermarolling + Verteporfin would potentially work.

• JFL
It doesn't regenerate 100% so it's not a cure, just helps you make your donor last longer for HTs.
Depending on the dose and duration it might regenerate most if it. It's still too early to tell...

• JFL
@Whitepill_Saint

There is nothing laughable about it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, ScramFranklin and Whitepill_Saint
For fucks sake :D

• JFL
Have some respect for the Führer

• JFL
Jfl at people waiting to lose all their hairs just to hop on one of this medications…

You’ll be bald bruh, no more hair bruh, no pussy bruh.

Hop on fin so you preserve your hair and wait for this updates

• JFL
Jfl at people waiting to lose all their hairs just to hop on one of this medications…

You’ll be bald bruh, no more hair bruh, no pussy bruh.

Hop on fin so you preserve your hair and wait for this updates
I am already on Fin, Minox, Ket

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin
cool. if it works with needling & is cheap and available enough then that's pretty much a cure

• +1
Reactions: Randolf
Incels worldwide should just come together and make a cute already

• Hmm...
What can it be used for besides for hair growth? Tell me plea

sadly it seems like a few mg costs hundreds of dollars 💀 but maybe it's still enough. someone said you gotta dip the needles in it. hopefully someone from tressless can get their hands on it and test and we'll have some tales in a year or so 🤙

• +1
Ket? how is Fin going for you? any sides?

What’s your dose?
Ketoconazole

Fin is okay. It's stopping further loss. Some slight thickening of hair, but nothing major.

Sides? Ball aches for the first 4 weeks of treatment, after that no side effects.

0.025% topical finasteride according to that one study. I apply 2.5ml of it daily.

• +1
sadly it seems like a few mg costs hundreds of dollars 💀 but maybe it's still enough. someone said you gotta dip the needles in it. hopefully someone from tressless can get their hands on it and test and we'll have some tales in a year or so 🤙
The people on the Discord Groups are already testing it.

• Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Ketoconazole

Fin is okay. It's stopping further loss. Some slight thickening of hair, but nothing major.

Sides? Ball aches for the first 4 weeks of treatment, after that no side effects.

0.025% topical finasteride according to that one study. I apply 2.5ml of it daily.
dose of fin?

BALL ACHES??? I started the other day and i’m running 1mg every other day, still no sides by now.

I got 5% topical fin, is that good?

Doesn’t Ket make your hair SUPER dry?

• +1
dose of fin?

BALL ACHES??? I started the other day and i’m running 1mg every other day, still no sides by now.

I got 5% topical fin, is that good?

Doesn’t Ket make your hair SUPER dry?

0.025% solution (m/V). 2.5ml a day equals 0.625mg Finasteride daily (topically applied).

Yes, ball aches, as if someone kicked my balls.

5% topical solution is an extremly high concentration. Make a photo. I would like to see that product.

KET dries hair out, that's why I use Ket creme. https://th.bing.com/th/id/R.a49897f...47GXpcHkjU5O0+p766til3w=&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

• JFL
@Ritalincel Your time to shine again.

• +1
so
0.025% solution (m/V). 2.5ml a day equals 0.625mg Finasteride daily (topically applied).

Yes, ball aches, as if someone kicked my balls.

5% topical solution is an extremly high concentration. Make a photo. I would like to see that product.

KET dries hair out, that's why I use Ket creme. https://th.bing.com/th/id/R.a49897f2cb85af54da48e81b42e0e1e2?rik=VhGgdrcQ0EW0ew&riu=http://media.scbt.com/image.php?image=/i/33/02/330216.jpg&ehk=8yxhgoirt6B42EpXNyDh47GXpcHkjU5O0+p766til3w=&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0
rry not topical fin, topical Minox 5%.

I’ll check ket out and buy some

• +1
  • +1
I saw someone mention combining this drug with micro needling instead of HT

• +1
Does it work for you?
Works for me i used the costco 5% topical minoxidil for the last 3 months and I see new baby hairs on my scalp and parts of the scalp that started to recede around the temples are coming back.

• +1
What can it be used for besides for hair growth? Tell me plea
Verteporfin prevents scarring after surgery

Lifefuel for those needing forehead reduction surgery since it usually produces a visible scar

• +1