Holy shit who is this giga chad?

Leo0509

Leo0509

From 5.25psl to 2psl within 2months in 2018
Wtf?

Attachments

• IMG_8613.MOV
    3.4 MB
Every other white guy having big lips is no coincidence. You guys are getting lip fillers.

And why do whites hate black people so much, yet copy us with everything? big asses and big lips have always been black people things, but yall copy the fuck outta it

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
These guys use make up and camera filter that make their skin smoother. Thats why they look insane live.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519
These guys use make up and camera filter that make their skin smoother. Thats why they look insane live.
Still he mogs me by like 3psl

Every other white guy having big lips is no coincidence. You guys are getting lip fillers.

And why do whites hate black people so much, yet copy us with everything? big asses and big lips have always been black people things, but yall copy the fuck outta it
Nah, he is mixed for sure. 25% African? You see these guys in the US these days a lot.
Some guys strike lucky in the genetic lottery with white and black parentage like Jeremy Meeks or this guy.

Wentworth Miller also got it pretty good in the gene lottery, he is half (?) african, but his facial features are almost completely white. He does have a natural dark tan though.

[personal note- he only looks good at very low body fat, he never looked good once he got chubbier]

tell me your are gay without telling me you are gay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519
look at his jawline this isn't all makeup
this could be filter though