• +1
Reactions: yirma19
nigga is 3 years late

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, fuxkdakikez, deadmanwalking and 27 others

• JFL
Reactions: deadmanwalking and ReadBooksEveryday
Only a small minority support him. Look in the comments, they're all shitting on him.

That eye area and hair is absolutely insane btw. It looks edited.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, zura, Deleted member 33711 and 3 others
Meekspill lil bro

• +1
Reactions: raumDEuter and ZaC

All these comments are made either by invisible, normie men or roasties. They even downplay his looks, calling him slightly good looking, refusing to admit that he's extremely attractive. I always laugh at these people saying the killer deserves X punishment when they don't even deserve to be alive according to natural selection.

Killers have always been the most sexually desirable men all throughout history, and that will never change. Normal men who aren't killers are unable to cope with being so undesirable and unable to compete so they like to demonize these real men and hope they get executed/locked up.

@Vermilioncore

• +1
Reactions: sexy, borismonster, Pikabro and 2 others
View attachment 2668333

All these comments are made either by invisible, normie men or roasties. They even downplay his looks, calling him slightly good looking, refusing to admit that he's extremely attractive. I always laugh at these people saying the killer deserves X punishment when they don't even deserve to be alive according to natural selection.

Killers have always been the most sexually desirable men all throughout history, and that will never change. Normal men who aren't killers are unable to cope with being so undesirable and unable to compete so they like to demonize these real men and hope they get executed/locked up.

@Vermilioncore
he has uee and his ipd is microscopic. please don't choke yourself on this 6/10 dude's dick

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
View attachment 2668333

@Vermilioncore

Comments

Lmao majority of top comments condemning his defenders are from women, what are you even on about
all comments above are from female users

this case is enough of a blackpill from mere fact there is non-zero number of bitches defending him at all, there's no need to make shit up and spin it like you do bro that's weak as fuck

View attachment 2668424

Lmao majority of top comments condemning his defenders are from women, what are you even on about

this case is enough of a blackpill from mere fact there is non-zero number of bitches defending him at all, there's no need to make shit up and spin it like you do bro that's weak as fuck
Killing is a natural part of life. Deal with it. The only fucking pill to swallow is that no one whining in the comments section would be alive in ANY other period of human history without modern society to coddle them, yet you think that they should have a say in what punishment is given when they themselves aren't even supposed to be alive? Lmao.

The only tragedy here is that a good looking killer (a truly dominant man) is going to rot in prison, which is unnatural. His life is worth far more than all of the subhumans demonizing him combined. Given that he has money he should've fled the US immediately and started a new life in a country with little to no chance of extradition.

• +1
Reactions: sexy and borismonster
Killing is a natural part of life. Deal with it. The only fucking pill to swallow is that no one whining in the comments section would be alive in ANY other period of human history without modern society to coddle them, yet you think that they should have a say in what punishment is given when they themselves aren't even supposed to be alive? Lmao.

The only tragedy here is that a good looking killer (a truly dominant man) is going to rot in prison, which is unnatural. His life is worth far more than all of the subhumans demonizing him combined. Given that he has money he should've fled the US immediately and started a new life in a country with little to no chance of extradition.
you're a retard. do you even own a gun? what are you going to do when a killer comes after you? curl up in a ball and call the police most likely.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Pikabro
I don't know but he looks innocent to me, that bloated, ugly guy who accuses him, just seems jealous and envious...

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and Deleted member 33711
you're a retard. do you even own a gun? what are you going to do when a killer comes after you? curl up in a ball and call the police most likely.
This'll be my last response to you since you just exposed yourself as an NPC. People who default to insults because they're incapable of a coherent response just expose how low IQ they actually are.

That is a funny projection to say I'd call the police. Clearly that's something you would do as you've given away the fact that violence disturbs you and you aren't capable of defending yourself. The main difference between rare individuals like myself and normal people like you is my existence is natural but yours is not. You clearly have no capacity for violence and you respect this system because you need it for your own survival. I on the other hand long for violence and understand how essential is it to being human. In a natural state of affairs people like me would be slaughtering and torturing people like you just for fun, so of course you hate criminals.

@Vermilioncore

• +1
Reactions: sexy, borismonster and Rawprimalooks
This'll be my last response to you since you just exposed yourself as an NPC. People who default to insults because they're incapable of a coherent response just expose how low IQ they actually are.

That is a funny projection to say I'd call the police. Clearly that's something you would do as you've given away the fact that violence disturbs you and you aren't capable of defending yourself. The main difference between rare individuals like myself and normal people like you is my existence is natural but yours is not. You clearly have no capacity for violence and you respect this system because you need it for your own survival. I on the other hand long for violence and understand how essential is it to being human. In a natural state of affairs people like me would be slaughtering and torturing people like you just for fun, so of course you hate criminals.

@Vermilioncore
you wouldn't and couldn't do shit in irl that's why you're babbling nonsense on the internet. do the world a favor and suckstart your daddy's revolver

• +1
View attachment 2668424

Read old comments dummy

• +1