Holy shit

Wool

Wool

massive side framecel
You prob saw my other post about high inhibitions. Im too high inhib for using tinder in my area so wanted to ask those who use tinder what is the best app for choosing a different location and not your own. This app has got to be certain to do this. Dont want to use in my area in case I get noticed. im low t i know

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Swagwaffle
U need to use tinder gold

• +1
Reactions: Ogre, Deleted member 656, androidcel and 1 other person
im not paying for something on tinder tho can you not use a vpn
It's in the app you can't use a VPN I believe. U can try x VPN if you have Android tho

The alternative is quit being a bitch and just use regular tinder if u don't wanna pay

• +1
Reactions: Ogre
Fake gps apps? iSpoofer or similar apps idk

Tinder relys more than pure gps to confirm you locaton, im no too sure about IOS (100% need jailbreak though) though on android there are a few ways to force it to rely temporarly on pure gpu (you will still show up at home so im not doing that)

One way is to use tinder via a web browser and change the latitude and logditude should work fairly well. Im also experimenting using bluestacks and fake phonenumber services (do not use those services with any real info with them as severl thousand people are using the same number and can get straight into your account)

Or stop being a cheap fuck and pay 3$ a month

T. High inhib nerd who wont use tinder locally

• +1
Reactions: Wool, Deleted member 656 and androidcel