HOLYFUCK: BLACKPILL GOES MAINSTREAM, VAUSH TAKES BLACKPILL, LOOKSMAX GETTING SHUT DOWN!

chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R

Finally happened buddy broyos, data went mainstream and hypergamous apocalypse is now undeniable fact even mainstream establishment "lefty" cuck vaush is trying to blackpill his normie audience.

Only a matter of time before they start making their way here once their rage turns towards us. :lul:
Only a matter of time before .me (now .co now .ax wtf?) gets shut down with all the domain problems. :cry:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Finita Est, oatmeal, Deleted member 10913 and 11 others
most his audience were already incels anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, savagetaysh, Deleted member 2205 and 7 others
Why are you talking as if it's a good thing? More men are becoming self-aware that their LOOKS are the problem. More normies are going to be looks-maxxing and going down the self-improvement route. There are a lot of average joe normies that might be a little overweight or have fixable flaws. They have a good base... and can take themselves from 3.5-4PSL to 5PSL just through soft-maxxing alone.

For those with shit bases, it's going to be very over, no matter how you look at things. Looks standards will go up and even being NT will become more important than ever. Pack it up... it's done.

Minimum 5PSL or death... to get laid in 2021. Ideally 6PSL+ if you want to sustain an LTR without getting cucked or you want to slay.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Finita Est, AscendingHero, Deleted member 12150 and 18 others
Why are you talking as if it's a good thing? More men are becoming self-aware that their LOOKS are the problem. More normies are going to be looks-maxxing and going down the self-improvement route. There are a lot of average joe normies that might be a little overweight or have fixable flaws. They have a good base... and can take themselves from 3.5-4PSL to 5PSL just through soft-maxxing alone.

For those with shit bases, it's going to be very over, no matter how you look at things. Looks standards will go up and even being NT will become more important than ever. Pack it up... it's done.

Minimum 5PSL or death... to get laid in 2021. Ideally 6PSL+ if you want to sustain an LTR without getting cucked or you want to slay.

I'm not

Only a matter of time before they start making their way here once their rage turns towards us. :lul:
Only a matter of time before .me (now .co now .ax wtf?) gets shut down with all the domain problems. :cry:

I see this as precursor to the coming collapse and it's only going to get worse, this site shutting down with all of it's years worth of compiled looksmaxing and surgery advice is like an instarope for my soul. I say that with genuine dredd.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
I'm not

I see this as precursor to the coming collapse and it's only going to get worse, this site shutting down with all of it's years worth of compiled looksmaxing and surgery advice is like an instarope for my soul. I say that with genuine dredd.
Y’all niggas so dramatic jfl it’s not that serious

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oatmeal, Deleted member 10172, Deleted member 12827 and 1 other person
The blackpill could never become mainstream. People are way too motivated to not believe in it.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 245, mewcoper and 1 other person
Y’all niggas so dramatic jfl it’s not that serious
We know it's only a matter of time, this combined with the overall cultural degradation, fiat economy constantly teetering on the edge of collapsing, the bloodthirsty elites hard for another excuse to cull the excess herd of men, hypergamy turning almost half of all men into virgins, etc spells out we're probably not gonna come back from this one.

That and this site has already had to change domains twice in less than a day spells the end for blackpill/looksmaxing and even just general based content. /pol is full of aspie retards, reddit shoad all the good blackpill threads, youtube is going after blackpill channels, we're the only place left tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Finita Est, Marsiere214, mewcoper and 1 other person
these sites will never be made private, shekels are more important

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, itorroella9, mewcoper and 1 other person
We know it's only a matter of time, this combined with the overall cultural degradation, fiat economy constantly teetering on the edge of collapsing, the bloodthirsty elites hard for another excuse to cull the excess herd of men, hypergamy turning almost half of all men into virgins, etc spells out we're probably not gonna come back from this one.

That and this site has already had to change domains twice in less than a day spells the end for blackpill/looksmaxing and even just general based content. /pol is full of aspie retards, reddit shoad all the good blackpill threads, youtube is going after blackpill channels, we're the only place left tbh.
most of this thread is coping, most people know about mewing etc, and that’s not a problem but it’s the ideas that are linked with it that are the problem

industrial revolution and age of information destroyed this world

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
these sites will never be made private, shekels are more important
We need to get a poll or something to force (respectfully though so he'll hear us out and take us seriously) Serge to lockdown the site to lurkers and normies whenever bad shit starts to go down like the media trying to spin something or looksmax (or even lookism) going viral whenever incels make the news.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, Marsiere214, Deleted member 6403 and 2 others
We need to get a poll or something to force (respectfully though so he'll hear us out and take us seriously) Serge to lockdown the site to lurkers and normies whenever bad shit starts to go down like the media trying to spin something or looksmax (or even lookism) going viral whenever incels make the news.
lol they’ll never listen and tbh the information has always been out there, it is just much more accessible to looksmax and accepted to admit looks are the main factor nowadays

poems were wrote thousands of years ago about handsome men having everything, but now you can have 150k and walk out 4 inches taller with a new jaw, better eyes etc. that is the problem, and making it so apparent to everyone is not going to help anyone

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Marsiere214, mewcoper and 2 others
If yall niggers thought zesto burning lookism was bad I can guarantee that this site going down will be insta-ropefuel for at least a third of our userbase if not maybe even half.

Jesus christ, why everyone act like this forum is some kind of gold mine.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, doll, mewcoper and 2 others

Finally happened buddy broyos, data went mainstream and hypergamous apocalypse is now undeniable fact even mainstream establishment "lefty" cuck vaush is trying to blackpill his normie audience.

who the hell is vaush

who the hell is vaush
mainstream establishment "lefty" cuck

he's also got an army of normie tier "leftists" that can easily bring a place like this into mainstream normiesphere.
Viral youtube videos leads to twitter "cancelling" which leads to media coverage and harassment of the parties actively keeping this site up which leads to looksmax potentially getting shut down.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Jesus christ, why everyone act like this forum is some kind of gold mine.
Sure, you shitpost anywhere even here, but you can't deny just how important looksmax is.
Where else can we really go to find decent surgery advice or even basic legit softmaxxing advice?

Where else will we go to compile and research blackpill data to expose the danger of hypergamy and how the world really works?

Where else will the thousands of other disenfranchised men like us turn when they ask why their own society hates them so much and why no one will ever love them?

When this site goes so will all the other psl sites like lookism. and .co and there'll be nothing left.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Marsiere214, mewcoper and 1 other person

you know this will not happen
people are lazy alot of people could work out for example but they dont

watched the whole thing.
He didnt mention anything that blackpillers truly say, but made the connection with loneliness and inceldom.
After that he gives advice how to socialmaxx, and that most usefull LTRs happen in those scenarios.
Also against online-dating.
I agree mostly what he said, but it was water is wet.
If you want to discuss the blackpill, dont go into the consequences, but the "ideas" behind the blackpill in the first place, such as:
-women are now independent, they dont need to chose a men that can provide to her
-online dating and social media made dating a HUGE pool of guys an reality
-hypergamy in the nature of the women
-what makes a face attractive? and what is the "SMV"
-men being cucked nowadays

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 2214
he's already made a video on the blackpill/incels. Most of these leftie youtubers are aware of the blackpill community, but pretty superficially. (put it at 2x speed if you're actually going to watch)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
watched the whole thing.
He didnt mention anything that blackpillers truly say, but made the connection with loneliness and inceldom.
After that he gives advice how to socialmaxx, and that most usefull LTRs happen in those scenarios.
Also against online-dating.
I agree mostly what he said, but it was water is wet.
If you want to discuss the blackpill, dont go into the consequences, but the "ideas" behind the blackpill in the first place, such as:
-women are now independent, they dont need to chose a men that can provide to her
-online dating and social media made dating a HUGE pool of guys an reality
-hypergamy in the nature of the women
-what makes a face attractive? and what is the "SMV"
-men being cucked nowadays
Normies in North America won't reach deep for those levels of blackpilling since it requires too many copes broken.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and HowAmIAlive123
its about time tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10172, Growth Plate and BigJimsWornOutTires
When this site goes so will all the other psl sites like lookism. and .co and there'll be nothing left.
if we're talking about whether this site will be taking down, it wont happen, because this is not incel. co. some event would have a direct connection to this site.

The next thing is this
Where else can we really go to find decent surgery advice or even basic legit softmaxxing advice?
softmaxxing is thing that is known, just use google.

Yes, operations have been the franchise of these sites, but the overall quality of the information has deteriorated and most things are misleading now. If you need a really specialized operation like jaw surgery, you have to visit a surgeon, put more effort from your part to find out more about it. if you want a plastic surgery, even a plastic surgeon will give you better info than is currently here.

Where else will we go to compile and research blackpill data to expose the danger of hypergamy and how the world really works?

these are mostly retarded theories / anegdotes that each user invents for their particular agenda or trolling in worse. I dont understand how you can think of this as important content.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot

Thats exactly what that means. Younger guys are going gay! Niggers and older white guys are taking the girls their age. They have no other choice for companionship than a femboy.

Even normies media throw some blackpill reality more and more including about the dating market / impact of looks and genetic determinism but the audience won't even consider it as "blackpill". If it is said by anyone from here or is it gets treated like bullshit or even "dangerous incel" but if it's the mainstream media then it's good.
The problem isn't the reality it's who talks about it.
Soon everyone will acknowledge the blackpill without actually saying how it started.

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
Vaush ? i think you mean fat Ian or FGR

The blackpill could never become mainstream. People are way too motivated to not believe in it.
True. There is a sizeable portion of the population that can never be blackpilled no matter how much evidence you shove in their faces. They're just too good at coping.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 10413

man this is too brutal. I didn't even click on it.

Also why the fuck is this chart trending again

I remember this chart coming out a couple years ago but in the last week this has been reposted all over the internet like it just came out.

Holy shit isn’t vaush a IT member? If he acknowledges the blackpill that means it’s reAlly over

I watched half the video and this guy is coping hard tbh. Yes the lack of places for young adults to socialize plays a role but saying that's the primary reason is bullshit. Social Media/Dating Apps caused the spike. Period. Instagram makes it too fucking easy to women to share good looking high status men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 6095
Holy shit isn’t vaush a IT member? If he acknowledges the blackpill that means it’s reAlly over
I watched the entire thing, I thought he would finally say it's the blackpill or genetics. He just talks about how its really hard for men to get friends or get into social circles and that they are disconnected. It's true, but not the only factor tbh, he's still bluepilled and believes it's not looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 10172
I watched half the video and this guy is coping hard tbh. Yes the lack of places for young adults to socialize plays a role but saying that's the primary reason is bullshit. Social Media/Dating Apps caused the spike. Period. Instagram makes it too fucking easy to women to share good looking high status men.
he's a bluepilled feminist cuck

WhatsApp Image 2020 05 25 at 124741 AM

that's his gf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095
He accepts it because he used to be good looking
Vaush fbi 696x392

• So Sad

Lots of guys already soft max, same guys who get laid tbh

• +1