Home after fucking 170km foid

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
Will make high effort thread later but was insane.

She had very high E ass that jiggled like fuck, was so fucking hot.

She squirted 5 times, the hotel bed was soaked in the morning we had to put a towel there jfl. She saw me as legit chad it was insane never made a girl that wet in my life…

When we met she was shaking she was so nervous and stuttering so much. She was so fucking nervous haha.

Was really good didn’t sleep much as we went to bed at 4 but woke up each other up and fucked at 7am a few more times lol.
She had perfect pheno, pale and blonde, and high E ass. Fucking ideal tbh. Fucked everywhere, on the bed, shower, against the wall. It was insane sex tbh.

She looked very regal looking irl she had bright green eyes and very good forward growth. Very attractive naturally I was shocked. She wore a dress and heels and did all her hair she looked really good I was shocked.

She said she’s never met someone off tinder before and been on it since October since she got out of he relationship.

She bled when we had sex and I asked her why and she said she hasn’t had sex since her last relationship a few months ago.

So it was insane I’ll make a higher effort thread later but I need to sleep right now.

I’m pretty much done with this forum tbh now, it’s just full of bitter incels. I’m past all that now tbh, I feel like I’ve ascended now. This forum was fun for a while but at the point where incels just hate on me and I can’t relate to them no more

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: socialcel, bululu_87, aleksander and 29 others
role play

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rteme, Joe Rogancel, Mainstream and 8 others
role play
Ye this site is trash bruh just gonna be bitter incels commenting now it’s larp etc.

Oh well, don’t need validation anymore I can live forever high knowing a girl travelled 170km to me and paid for the hotel and die happy tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer, bobtheflowerpot, ropemaxxee and 6 others
Did u record it

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger, autistic_tendencies and WishIwasChico
Did u record it
No I couldn’t bro like there was no chance we fucked at hotel room and she took my jeans off there was no way my phone was on the desk thing in the hotel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Akhi, khvirgin and 2 others
Will make high effort thread later but was insane.

She had very high E ass that jiggled like fuck, was so fucking hot.

She squirted 5 times, the hotel bed was soaked in the morning we had to put a towel there jfl. She saw me as legit chad it was insane never made a girl that wet in my life…

When we met she was shaking she was so nervous and stuttering so much. She was so fucking nervous haha.

Was really good didn’t sleep much as we went to bed at 4 but woke up each other up and fucked at 7am a few more times lol.
She had perfect pheno, pale and blonde, and high E ass. Fucking ideal tbh. Fucked everywhere, on the bed, shower, against the wall. It was insane sex tbh.

She looked very regal looking irl she had bright green eyes and very good forward growth. Very attractive naturally I was shocked. She wore a dress and heels and did all her hair she looked really good I was shocked.

She said she’s never met someone off tinder before and been on it since October since she got out of he relationship.

She bled when we had sex and I asked her why and she said she hasn’t had sex since her last relationship a few months ago.

So it was insane I’ll make a higher effort thread later but I need to sleep right now.

I’m pretty much done with this forum tbh now, it’s just full of bitter incels. I’m past all that now tbh, I feel like I’ve ascended now. This forum was fun for a while but at the point where incels just hate on me and I can’t relate to them no more

I hate you. Please die.

• JFL
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer, Alt Number 3, bloomercel and 4 others
Where the proof or pics slayer
Words are cheap

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Heinrich Schmidt, Clown Show and 8 others
Where the proof or pics slayer
Words are cheap
Lol fuck this forum honestly, I will add proof later in a higher effort thread but tbh idc if anyone here believes me or not tbh why do I care

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Spiritualcell, bloomercel, nofap and 3 others
Why is everyone jfling this shit lol ffs… this forum. The best slay that mogs all of amnesia’s and all I get is jfl’s

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: iblamechico, EverythingMattersCel, Spiritualcell and 7 others
op btw

8B4B2E2B 9025 4976 B7D0 05177145B357

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zeshama, borismonster, 11yearoldprostitute and 23 others
larp.org

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rteme, Clown Show, RAMU KAKA and 4 others
10k slaying threads later

still not a single pic of OP next to a woman
Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, shalomnigga, Alt Number 3 and 19 others
Asian mogger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell, Deleted member 30679, RAMU KAKA and 3 others
Good job buddy. While you keep fucking I’ll be in a psychiatric hospital.

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
170km is insane

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
People hate on you because every thread you make is bragging about your old results or the women you slay, it’s always the same 0 originality.

But tbh idc i like those threads they give me fuel to ascend and looksmax even more

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: borismonster, Awan, Spiritualcell and 2 others
See you next week where you make a thread about how slaying is still making you feel unfulfilled and depressed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, Heinrich Schmidt, Clown Show and 10 others
Lol fuck this forum honestly, I will add proof later in a higher effort thread but tbh idc if anyone here believes me or not tbh why do I care
if you don't care u wouldn't actually post the threads where you explain fucking a thot

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
I was in the hotel room with OP and I can confirm it's 100% real

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheMaxxer333, Deleted member 14392, rteme and 12 others
Ye this site is trash bruh just gonna be bitter incels commenting now it’s larp etc.

Oh well, don’t need validation anymore I can live forever high knowing a girl travelled 170km to me and paid for the hotel and die happy tbh.
Rip bro. You had a great arc ngl. I still remember when you were rotting with sprinkles.

People hate on you because every thread you make is bragging about your old results or the women you slay, it’s always the same 0 originality.

But tbh idc i like those threads they give me fuel to ascend and looksmax even more
He should format his threads like Amnesia’s.

dnr but 170 km goddamn nigga, you dating godzilla?

• JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell
i can confirm this is true, i work at op’s asylum

• +1
Reactions: ropemaxxee
mirin

the level of effort she put in is crazy.

She’d be gf material if she didn’t live so far… you plan to see her again?

• Woah
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell, Ryldoo IS COPING and kebab
please shut the fuck up. No good looking wommen traveled 170km and rejected guys along the way to set up a date with you on the 4th to get fucked. If she was such a stacy why would she save herself for you? please genuinly shut the fuck up. Have you ever posted proof besides screenshot of whatsapp messages fromm your old ipad?

"you guys are gonna rope when I fuck this stacy girl oh my god" if you were this chad that captivates all these women why tf are you on this forum and telling everyone in your stories? Do you not have friends in real life to tell and gain validation? Or are you so deprived of social interactions you need to go on a forum full of incels to brag about it

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borismonster, iblamechico, Heinrich Schmidt and 6 others
please shut the fuck up. No good looking wommen traveled 170km and rejected guys along the way to set up a date with you on the 4th to get fucked. If she was such a stacy why would she save herself for you? please genuinly shut the fuck up. Have you ever posted proof besides screenshot of whatsapp messages fromm your old ipad?

"you guys are gonna rope when I fuck this stacy girl oh my god" if you were this chad that captivates all these women why tf are you on this forum and telling everyone in your stories? Do you not have friends in real life to tell and gain validation? Or are you so deprived of social interactions you need to go on a forum full of incels to brag about it
Wrote a whole essay 😬😬

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Spiritualcell, WishIwasChico and diamondbill
chang treatment

Shizo Tales from the ward

• +1
Reactions: rteme, Spiritualcell and ObamasLastName
Tales from the underground

• +1
Reactions: borismonster

Attachments

• GC77RB2aAAQibGM.jpeg
    GC77RB2aAAQibGM.jpeg
    114.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico and dimorphism
See you next week where you make a thread about how slaying is still making you feel unfulfilled and depressed
Obviously he fell for .org propaganda and now he's unable to pair bond. Sad
Hq720

How tall is op

I was the towel, i can confirm this happend

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, NewOneXY, WishIwasChico and 1 other person
Send sextape larping fag

meanwhile our bro wishiwaschico was actually at home and seriously contemplating killing his sorry existence

only thing that kept him going was thinking about posting another unbelievable larp story on .org and getting validation from 80IQ gullible dalits

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, Heinrich Schmidt, Deleted member 14693 and 1 other person
Get a grip on reality son @
10k slaying threads later

still not a single pic of OP next to a woman
Michael Jordan Reaction GIF
meanwhile our bro wishiwaschico was actually at home and seriously contemplating killing his sorry existence

only thing that kept him going was thinking about posting another unbelievable larp story on .org and getting validation from 80IQ gullible dalits
Bro stop it my guy I swear it’s real ffs, idk I have some proof I guess but it’s not enough so idk.
I have a creep shot of her in the hotel I can send you and the WhatsApp pic of her and her tinder pic being the same with 170km distance and her saying she had a good time??

Get a grip on reality son @

Bro stop it my guy I swear it’s real ffs, idk I have some proof I guess but it’s not enough so idk.
I have a creep shot of her in the hotel I can send you and the WhatsApp pic of her and her tinder pic being the same with 170km distance and her saying she had a good time??
if its true its not gonna be hard to find unquestionable proof

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
mirin

the level of effort she put in is crazy.

She’d be gf material if she didn’t live so far… you plan to see her again?
Gf material who pays for and fucks men from tinder? Thats some huge cuck fantasy

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico