Home gym plan 🤩

violentrose

violentrose

I see dead people
Lately gym have been absolutely filled usually have to hop in between sets even when i come late at night its still fairly packed so im planning to build a home gym a bench and a squat rack+pull up and dips the whole package and a dummbell set 4-42 kgs i contacted a company and it will cost a sum of 2000$ 😶‍🌫️ thoughts ?

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Dumb ahh

All you need is a pull up bar and pushups.
Just keep doing different variations of them.
Or u can add weight to them (use a weightholder belt or buy a big backpack and alot of plates and stuff the badkpadk with weight playes and spam variants of pushups and pull ups)

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and ineonx
I’ve got a home gym but because I don’t have a bench I cba to train at all

Dumb ahh

All you need is a pull up bar and pushups.
Just keep doing different variations of them.
Or u can add weight to them (use a weightholder belt or buy a big backpack and alot of plates and stuff the badkpadk with weight playes and spam variants of pushups and pull ups)
calisthenics and weight lifting physiques are very different and both for different goals i want big ass muscles with strength i also want to bench heavy weights

calisthenics and weight lifting physiques are very different and both for different goals i want big ass muscles with strength i also want to bench heavy weights
Ive done only pushups my whole life for 2 years and my bench is 120kg

• Woah
Reactions: violentrose
Can I move in and lift too bhai :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: thugmaxxer2 and violentrose
Lately gym have been absolutely filled usually have to hop in between sets even when i come late at night its still fairly packed so im planning to build a home gym a bench and a squat rack+pull up and dips the whole package and a dummbell set 4-42 kgs i contacted a company and it will cost a sum of 2000$ 😶‍🌫️ thoughts ?
waste ur time and money theory

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Rzn and violentrose
literally all you need is a bench and db, with a bench you can train everything except like legs you can just do squats with db’s for that tho :forcedsmile:

• Hmm...
can i come then and we can get some gains greybro :feelsgood:
Hey don't go without me faggot a thug stays with the gang

Don't betray the gays for the greys :what:

• JFL
Reactions: thugmaxxer2
true lol

hell yeah greybro lets get gains fuck them gays :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:
Contacting the mods and making use of jewish connections as we speak :what:

And will criticize your flaws now if I have ur birthday will be checking now :what:

• +1
sorry bro its a grey only gym 💗

also i find this very hard to believe if ur a natural
Im natural, all you need is a proper bulk + progressive overload my friend

• +1
Contacting the mods and making use of jewish connections as we speak :what:

And will criticize your flaws now if I have ur birthday will be checking now :what:
Nvm ur the nigga that ruined my streak :feelsping:

• +1
Nvm ur the nigga that ruined my streak :feelsping:
Thats why im lowk the chosen grey i gave you my birthday and my friends birthday and got everything wrong :lul::feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Thats why im lowk the chosen grey i gave you my birthday and my friends birthday and got everything wrong :lul::feelshaha:
Fuark gimme another go in dms gimme ur girlfriend or something if you get hoes :what:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx