Home made chemical peel solution

JefeM0g

JefeM0g

Bronze
Made my own homemade chemical peel solution that contains lactic and glycolic acid and trichloroacetic acid

Gonna derma stamp my face with 0.5 and use this solution to eradicate dark circles, uneven skin and acne.

Just applied some to my face and it burns like shit but who cares.

Im going to have the best skin on this forum.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Lebron_James
Made my own homemade chemical peel solution that contains lactic and glycolic acid and trichloroacetic acid

Gonna derma stamp my face with 0.5 and use this solution to eradicate dark circles, uneven skin and acne.

Will you post results?

One ray of sunlight and it's over for you. Beef tallow is all you need.

multi day peel or one day peel?

Cope tallow. I only trust research chemicals and chemicals.

Gonna derma stamp my face with 0.5 and use this solution
Bro go see a professional you might get bacterial infection.

Also WE ARE İN THE FUCKİNG SUMMER WHERE SUN IS 1000 TIMES STRONGER YOU SHOULD ONLY DERMAPEN IN WINTER.

Not on my watch,

I hide away from sun like a vampire since ı was 18.
I barely made any facial expressions since ı was a child just because ıt causes wrinkles and now ı have none.
I use tretinoin and will get dermapen from a professional in the winter.

But you can get the second place :p

• +1
Reactions: JefeM0g
multi day peel or one day peel?
Multi day peels. Its a weaker solution compared to what they actually give you as its missing some ingredients. Going to do it 2-3 times a week.

Multi day peels. Its a weaker solution compared to what they actually give you as its missing some ingredients. Going to do it 2-3 times a week.
oh bro ur gonna fuck up your skin if your gonna do it that many times a week, should only do once a week at most

Nigga what does this have to do with what I wrote
You only trust articles funded by special interests im sure Dr Sheckleburg is giving you the whole story

oh bro ur gonna fuck up your skin if your gonna do it that many times a week, should only do once a week at most
I should be ok, its quite a weak solution. Gonne do it 2-3 times a week spread out.

• +1
Reactions: vzidel
You only trust articles funded by special interests im sure Dr Sheckleburg is giving you the whole story
Bhai what are you saying. Take your meds. This is my own idea without a single article read.

2nd degree burns?

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and piec