Homeboys made fun of me for not talking to any bitches on snap

MegamindCel

MegamindCel

6'2 Lankycel
They saw my Snapchat and started going on and on about how hoeless I am. I don’t get why guys put so much pressure on me to interact with females. I remember I never even used to bother with any of this redpill/black pill shit till I started noticing how people made fun of me for never having a girlfriend

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard, N1c, BrettyBoy and 3 others
Just say that u prefer to be by yourself

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 8165 and Danish_Retard
Just say that u prefer to be by yourself
I’ve told them that a lot of times, bu it’s almost like they’re taking it upon themselves to make me a fuccboi.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: delusionalretard, ItsOver.com and Deleted member 11414

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, delusionalretard, ItsOver.com and 1 other person
I’ve told them that a lot of times, bu it’s almost like they’re taking it upon themselves to make me a fuccboi.
Actually not far from truth I remember this one friend that was bitchless so his friends that knew him longer than me made it a job to find him a girlfriend I remember that we were at a mall talking to every foid in there just tryin to get him sum.. long story short hes a slayer now

• +1
Reactions: one job away
They saw my Snapchat and started going on and on about how hoeless I am. I don’t get why guys put so much pressure on me to interact with females. I remember I never even used to bother with any of this redpill/black pill shit till I started noticing how people made fun of me for never having a girlfriend
Be thankful your bros are trying to help you out

• +1
Reactions: Zias
It seems you have one of those "where the bitches at?" friend groups, typically a bunch of coping normies that think their thirst for vagina will up their pussy rate and make them seem like more of a slayer.