Homeless people are parasites

D

Deleted member 16369

Mood swings
I don’t give money to the homeless anymore. Can’t count the number of times I’ve given a guy on the street a dollar and instead of saying thank you he says “hey man, can I get a 10 or 20” . They’re greedy POS.

Just saw a dude give a homeless guy who was panhandling some food and he turned it down, he probably only wants money so he can buy drugs. I hope he dies of a fentanyl overdose.

• +1
Reactions: bignosesmallchin, noodlelover, JovenCansao and 3 others
Yea fuck the homeless, they're literally the most ungrateful people I've ever met
The government should just make them disappear

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, noodlelover, _MVP_ and 2 others
they are annoying as fuck. my country is full of poor niggers like that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: _MVP_ and Deleted member 16369
I will never live in a city

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: noodlelover and Deleted member 16369
New York moment

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 16369
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 1851
I don’t give money to the homeless anymore. Can’t count the number of times I’ve given a guy on the street a dollar and instead of saying thank you he says “hey man, can I get a 10 or 20” . They’re greedy POS.

Just saw a dude give a homeless guy who was panhandling some food and he turned it down, he probably only wants money so he can buy drugs. I hope he dies of a fentanyl overdose.
why are people homeless just buy a home :soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
as someone who was homeless himself... i can say the people i met who were homeless too, were some of the most horribles

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Deleted member 16369
most of the homeless here are white
I remember being shocked at the amount of poor whites when I went to Quebec. From what I saw the homeless people were either native Canadian/ First Nations or white

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and datboijj

It's why they become homeless most of the time. They think they're too good to work hard at their job and follow the rules, too good to study and grind on their time off, too good to take care of their heath and thus take care of their mind which they NEED to survive, too good to even save money they think they deserve to spend it all on pointless trinkets.

Tick-Tock is literally manufacturing homeless people, I've seen it first hand. The fat positive victim complex, leads to a rotten brain, failed jobs, laziness, and eventual homelessness. I know I mention it on many threads, but tick tock is literally a society destroying technology and we are see everything crumble in real time.

Drug culture has always played the primary role, but tick tock has turbo charged that shit.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Deleted member 16369