Homeless (update) and living off deepfakes

D

Deleted member 3478

Silver
Was living with an Indonesian family (room mates) who disliked me for being a sperg so they kicked me out. I know it’s the reason because we never got along.

Now I’m couch surfing with the girl I talked about in previous threads for a bit. Unfortunately I also got Covid so I’ve been constantly fatigued.

It’s only a matter of time until I’m pressured to find a place, and a STEM degree is out of the question because. I was always a “fuck school” kind of person. I literally need to make better deep fakes as if my life depended on it (cuz it does) so I can find new place(s) to stay.

There’s no way I’m paying the ridiculous rent prices in Canada because I’m not a slave. I’m a sigma male. Wouldn’t pay more than 900 CAD nomatter how bad the market is

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Melo95, thereallegend and 1 other person
just settle with a landwhale for a bit bro

What do you mean “living off deepfakes?”. Who pays you to make them and why?

What do you mean “living off deepfakes?”. Who pays you to make them and why?
I met a girl with one of my catfish accounts and ended up living with her in the time it will take to find a new place

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Melo95
I met a girl with one of my catfish accounts and ended up living with her in the time it will take to find a new place
This is fucking amazing and very underrated

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Afrikancel and Deleted member 17829
your characteristic trait, deepfaking pics for OlD and then couch surfing

Was living with an Indonesian family (room mates) who disliked me for being a sperg so they kicked me out. I know it’s the reason because we never got along.

Now I’m couch surfing with the girl I talked about in previous threads for a bit. Unfortunately I also got Covid so I’ve been constantly fatigued.

It’s only a matter of time until I’m pressured to find a place, and a STEM degree is out of the question because. I was always a “fuck school” kind of person. I literally need to make better deep fakes as if my life depended on it (cuz it does) so I can find new place(s) to stay.

There’s no way I’m paying the ridiculous rent prices in Canada because I’m not a slave. I’m a sigma male. Wouldn’t pay more than 900 CAD nomatter how bad the market is
Based