Homemade Shampoo for Norwooding

Deleted member 7776

Deleted member 7776

6'5 BWC Mogger of Niggers
This one's supposed to work pretty well tbh. The recipe is pretty simple:

You buy a shampoo that contains a carrier oil like coconut oil.

You then put, in a 12oz coconut shampoo, 10ml of 100% peppermint essential oil, 10ml of 100% lavender essential oil and 10ml of 100% rosemary essential oil

You shake the bottle really hard over and over again. You let all the oils dissolve in the shampoo.

And then you use this shampoo every day, put it on your scalp, leave it on for 5-6 minutes, then rinse.

There is scientific evidence supporting lavender peppermint and rosemary essential oil for norwooding, especially for hair DENSITY. Works like minoxidil basically.
Also peppermint oil is great to keep your scalp clean, no dandruff, no inflammation, no microorganisms on the scalp (fungus basically)

• +1
Reactions: Torero, Schönling, Deleted member 6963 and 3 others
I've started using this shampoo every day. This is day 1, I'll be documenting my progress here.

• +1
Reactions: Torero and wasted
is there a shampoo that will make my hair denser

Or just use water

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Keep us updated brother

scalp mewing or death tbh

• JFL
Reactions: wasted
How about a shampoo to decrease norwooding?

• Ugh..
Reactions: wasted
is there a shampoo that will make my hair denser
Good idea but doesn't really exist because e.g. minoxidil has to stay on your hair for like 4 hours to get absorbed, so a shampoo that stays in for 10 min at most won't do much. Cant hurt tho.

Jfl you gotta make sure its ok to mix them first maybe they will interact and stop working