Homemade Trenbolone Acetate (SERIOUS GTFIH)

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
How homemade trenbolone acetate is made. This is a very fucking serious thread, not some troll bullshit. Now, I do not condone the making of steroids or trenbolone acetate, or I do not advise you to make trenbolone acetate nor use it as it is fully illegal and dangerous. This is COMPLETELY for educational purposes only.

A close friend of me who did many tren cycles used to buy the finaplix pellets that were meant for cattle and filter the trenbolone out of it. Basically how he filtered it was heat them up in a spoon over an open flame, draw it right up into a needle and inject it to then use it. There also used to be trenbolone-pellet conversion kits, because someone figured out, that if you dilute the pellets down with benzyl alcohol and benzyl benzoate, run the solution through a coffee filter or syringe filter, throw it in a vial you get easy homemade trenbolone. During the heating to filter, 186 celsius shouldn't be exceeded as then trenbolone acetate will melt.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lokki, coispet, dna_cel and 4 others
How homemade trenbolone acetate is made. This is a very fucking serious thread, not some troll bullshit. Now, I do not condone the making of steroids or trenbolone acetate, or I do not advise you to make trenbolone acetate nor use it as it is fully illegal and dangerous. This is COMPLETELY for educational purposes only.

A close friend of me who did many tren cycles used to buy the finaplix pellets that were meant for cattle and filter the trenbolone out of it. Basically how he filtered it was heat them up in a spoon over an open flame, draw it right up into a needle and inject it to then use it. There also used to be trenbolone-pellet conversion kits, because someone figured out, that if you dilute the pellets down with benzyl alcohol and benzyl benzoate, run the solution through a coffee filter or syringe filter, throw it in a vial you get easy homemade trenbolone.
Heat doesnt destroy the compound?

• Hmm...
Reactions: asdvek
He told me this is how he made it. Probably doesn't destroy the compound as it worked pretty well for him. PROBABLY because you don't heat it up on levels that will destroy the compound. Melting point of trenbolone is 186 celsius.

I think I shouldnt have made this guide. Yes ik nobody is making it since retards on this forum dont know shit and have an average iq of 30 but tren ruins people tbh if used incautiously

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Diam, silencio and dna_cel

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and asdvek

Btw after mixing it with the oil, if there's anything floating in the oil, don't take it. Also big ass needles hurt ngl

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
This is such a bad idea

Not a bad bad idea, but like a (bad x 1000000) idea

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and HTN_Mentalcel
I'll pass, if I were to take tren I'd buy it lmfao this is retarded

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
@ConfusedBolivian Why u react with thumbs up to their messages? I currently do this method
This is such a bad idea

Not a bad bad idea, but like a (bad x 1000000) idea
No it works
I'll pass, if I were to take tren I'd buy it lmfao this is retarded
Its hard to find tren

just buy it, its already toxic enough imagine if you gonna homemake it

• +1
Reactions: micropp and coispet
just buy it, its already toxic enough imagine if you gonna homemake it
Lol retard this method is safe, lots of bodybuilders did it and they were fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back