Homeo Block disaster

D

detoken

Iron
I’m tryna find out more about this homeo block disaster I hear about. Does anyone know any information about it. All I know is some kid used the device which was supposed to heal him and fix his problems but instead did the opposite. Does anyone know anything about this ?

not sure about homeoblock in particular but alot of these new appliances that promote real facial growth usually end up causing root resorption and people end up with loose or fallen out teeth

I have noticed that about these newer dental appliances. there was something about this particular situation that made it so interesting I believe there was something about how the kids doctor was crazy

I have heard about this disaster I had to be sure since I have recently done across a post on Reddit from this girl who is in the early stages of using the device and she already thinks it’s doing more harm then good.

The thing is everyone should now about homeo block guy now, this young man by far has had the worst experience with this device. Not only has the device made this man go from looking like a chad to something less than a chad, his doctor made the experience so much worse then it needed to be.

yeah the homeoblock seems nice at first glance but there are some horror stories online, for now MSE seems like the best option.

• +1
Reactions: samilves
I have noticed that about these newer dental appliances. there was something about this particular situation that made it so interesting I believe there was something about how the kids doctor was crazy
are you referring the doctor that people calling Dr. Loca basically mixing the doctor real name with the fact she loco

Last edited:
are you referring the doctor that people calling Dr. Loca basically mixing the doctor real name with the fact she loco
that is hilarious i have not heard that one before but what is the doctors actual name I don’t wanna ever experience something like this and people should spread this around to prevent something like this happening to someone else

yeah the homeoblock seems nice at first glance but there are some horror stories online, for now MSE seems like the best option.
why is this not well known why aren’t these stories being spread around more

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker
I think the number of those who use/have used homeoblock is really low. Also check out the horror story from this guy. kinda funny, he thought he was really smart because he is an engineer so he weighted all the pro's and con's on his blog of all sleep apnea solutions and came to the conclusion that homeoblock was the best:ROFLMAO:. Then he kept blogging and 2 years later you read that is has been a disaster and only tipped his teeth.

The doctors real name is Dr. Lupita Roca and yes she pretty loco I can’t see how people haven’t heard of this story this is not the only thread about this instance

The doctors real name is Dr. Lupita Roca and yes she pretty loco I can’t see how people haven’t heard of this story this is not the only thread about this instance
It’s the doctors place called smile center or something like that? I heard it was somewhere in Virginia but I’m not positive

It’s the doctors place called smile center or something like that? I heard it was somewhere in Virginia but I’m not positive

Yea you’d be right there the name of the place is actually called Arlington Smile Center and it is indeed located in Virginia and I’m now connected to someone who used to work for the doctor and I am finding out more about this young man’s situation