Homeo Block disaster

D

detoken

Iron
I’m tryna find out more about this homeo block disaster I hear about. Does anyone know any information about it. All I know is some kid used the device which was supposed to heal him and fix his problems but instead did the opposite. Does anyone know anything about this ?

not sure about homeoblock in particular but alot of these new appliances that promote real facial growth usually end up causing root resorption and people end up with loose or fallen out teeth

I have noticed that about these newer dental appliances. there was something about this particular situation that made it so interesting I believe there was something about how the kids doctor was crazy

I have heard about this disaster I had to be sure since I have recently done across a post on Reddit from this girl who is in the early stages of using the device and she already thinks it’s doing more harm then good.

The thing is everyone should now about homeo block guy now, this young man by far has had the worst experience with this device. Not only has the device made this man go from looking like a chad to something less than a chad, his doctor made the experience so much worse then it needed to be.

• +1
Reactions: detoken
yeah the homeoblock seems nice at first glance but there are some horror stories online, for now MSE seems like the best option.

• +1
Reactions: samilves
I have noticed that about these newer dental appliances. there was something about this particular situation that made it so interesting I believe there was something about how the kids doctor was crazy
are you referring the doctor that people calling Dr. Loca basically mixing the doctor real name with the fact she loco

Last edited:
are you referring the doctor that people calling Dr. Loca basically mixing the doctor real name with the fact she loco
that is hilarious i have not heard that one before but what is the doctors actual name I don’t wanna ever experience something like this and people should spread this around to prevent something like this happening to someone else

yeah the homeoblock seems nice at first glance but there are some horror stories online, for now MSE seems like the best option.
why is this not well known why aren’t these stories being spread around more

• +1
Reactions: samilves and Klaas Vaaker
I think the number of those who use/have used homeoblock is really low. Also check out the horror story from this guy. kinda funny, he thought he was really smart because he is an engineer so he weighted all the pro's and con's on his blog of all sleep apnea solutions and came to the conclusion that homeoblock was the best:ROFLMAO:. Then he kept blogging and 2 years later you read that is has been a disaster and only tipped his teeth.

The doctors real name is Dr. Lupita Roca and yes she pretty loco I can’t see how people haven’t heard of this story this is not the only thread about this instance

• +1
The doctors real name is Dr. Lupita Roca and yes she pretty loco I can’t see how people haven’t heard of this story this is not the only thread about this instance
It’s the doctors place called smile center or something like that? I heard it was somewhere in Virginia but I’m not positive

It’s the doctors place called smile center or something like that? I heard it was somewhere in Virginia but I’m not positive

Yea you’d be right there the name of the place is actually called Arlington Smile Center and it is indeed located in Virginia and I’m now connected to someone who used to work for the doctor and I am finding out more about this young man’s situation

Yea you’d be right there the name of the place is actually called Arlington Smile Center and it is indeed located in Virginia and I’m now connected to someone who used to work for the doctor and I am finding out more about this young man’s situation
since you are connected to someone who used to work with the doctor, is there any more information that you have that we might not know 🤨

I have seen that blog but I’m tryna bring intention to this hbg situation because I dont understand how someone could be so vindictive with their patients
make a tread about it and @ me

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: vently and detoken
since you are connected to someone who used to work with the doctor, is there any more information that you have that we might not know 🤨
DM me for more detail. I already shared big inside info in private chats.

For starters, she is naive and thinks I don't know that they don't hire men. She was pretending to be a man while chatting with me and other people. On their website, you could see all the people that worked there; no men were there, so I knew she was lying to me about that, so some things I take 50/50. I thought she was Roca at first because Roca does crazy shit as we all seen and you will read below.

But she gave me some juicy information, like a picture of the motivating quote/reminder homeoblock guy sent their office when he left because the dentist was really misbehaving with him and left him butchered with no remorse (we heard this in the final recording and homeoguy confirmed in the interview). Roca later tries to use this to make it look like homeoguy is a terrorist or something crazy but all she does is show she is not a true Catholic but likes to poke fun at Christ when it suits her false narratives.

I will say it's 100% true confirmed that she did not sue him. Dr. Lupita Roca tried to falsely put him in jail over things people from the mewing community and looksmax community were doing. She was telling lies, claiming that he was calling her and threatening her or something, but it was never Homeoblock, and we knew this. And she was being creative, trying to say it wasn't the homeoblock guy's voice because he was using some voice changer. It's crazy because she really had no remorse while knowing she was trying to associate other people's actions as being homeo guys! That's like someone going to kill someone and you who were just at home watching youtube videos are arrested for it because the killer screamed your name while doing it. But the killer (Roca) is running free.

She was desperate to get back at the homeoblock guy because, unlike other people, Roca really badly messed up this time. It was not something minor, this was a life ruining change, so he stood brave and went to Jaw Hacks to have an interview and be heard after looksmaxxers pushed him to do that and started chatting up Jaw Hacks to bring him on. (jaw hacks later tried to profit off of the attention and extorted homeoblock guy but he stood up once again and was slandered by jaw hacks for it out of anger).

Basically, she was trying to say that none of the conversations about him were real. The way I see it, she had an ego and wanted to pretend the homeoblock guy was a crazy dweller who was lifelessly typing and calling her. But she didn't understand who he was and that he has money (he mentioned this in the interview), so she did not expect him to stand up to the slander and injustice. It was hard work. I am sure, but he was good in the end. Still not fixed though so hes been going through hell basically.

Last edited:
  • Woah

For starters, she is naive and thinks I don't know that they don't hire men. She was pretending to be a man while chatting with me and other people. On their website, you could see all the people that worked there; no men were there, so I knew she was lying to me about that, so some things I take 50/50. I thought she was Roca at first because Roca does crazy shit as we all seen and you will read below.

But she gave me some juicy information, like a picture of the motivating quote/reminder homeoblock guy sent their office when he left because the dentist was really misbehaving with him and left him butchered with no remorse (we heard this in the final recording and homeoguy confirmed in the interview). Roca later tries to use this to make it look like homeoguy is a terrorist or something crazy but all she does is show she is not a true Catholic but likes to poke fun at Christ when it suits her false narratives.

I will say it's 100% true confirmed that she did not sue him. Dr. Lupita Roca tried to falsely put him in jail over things people from the mewing community and looksmax community were doing. She was telling lies, claiming that he was calling her and threatening her or something, but it was never Homeoblock, and we knew this. And she was being creative, trying to say it wasn't the homeoblock guy's voice because he was using some voice changer. It's crazy because she really had no remorse while knowing she was trying to associate other people's actions as being homeo guys! That's like someone going to kill someone and you who were just at home watching youtube videos are arrested for it because the killer screamed your name while doing it. But the killer (Roca) is running free.

She was desperate to get back at the homeoblock guy because, unlike other people, Roca really badly messed up this time. It was not something minor, this was a life ruining change, so he stood brave and went to Jaw Hacks to have an interview and be heard after looksmaxxers pushed him to do that and started chatting up Jaw Hacks to bring him on. (jaw hacks later tried to profit off of the attention and extorted homeoblock guy but he stood up once again and was slandered by jaw hacks for it out of anger).

Basically, she was trying to say that none of the conversations about him were real. The way I see it, she had an ego and wanted to pretend the homeoblock guy was a crazy dweller who was lifelessly typing and calling her. But she didn't understand who he was and that he has money (he mentioned this in the interview), so she did not expect him to stand up to the slander and injustice. It was hard work. I am sure, but he was good in the end. Still not fixed though so hes been going through hell basically.
Holy shit, I haven't been active in the community but I did hear talks that homeoblock guy was in trouble for speaking up. This foid needs to be exposed! Make the thread I'll bump it!

You have an idea how we can promote this guy's case to other doctors and how we can stop people from getting ruined at her clinic? Some people mention that they just rate her negative on yelp and google -> https://www.yelp.com/biz/arlington-smile-center-lupita-m-roca-dds-arlington-4

her face give me the shivers after seeing and hearing everything :trepidation:

• So Sad
This will be a really interesting thread. I dont think anybody exposed a butcher to this extent before

This is sad! It's making me depressed looking at these pictures. When will the thread be posted? I mean, what kind of evil person does all of this without feeling guilty!? and this picture just ruined my day man https://i.postimg.cc/zvz675PR/close-up-mfr-before-after.jpg

Long midface is death. It also looks like his mouth wont close properly anymore because she messed his bite up. I know his life is not the same now :(
Sad Leonardo Dicaprio GIF

Last edited:

Canadian Wow GIF by DJ Khaled

i heard she hide his record from him? Isnt that a crime in america? So why isn't she the one behind bars? :unsure:
This whole thing is depressing :(
and jaw hacks is immature for trying to scam homeoblock guy i saw posts where people pushed him to go on jawhacks like you said. i think he was trying to say some nonsense. really sad world we are in:trepidation::(

What can we do about it? I want to help him!

Last edited:
And boom here are a few more just drip feeding them for now until I can figure out how to get all of the context in the thread while not frying these zoomer's brains. It's a really really big case thats going on for 3 years I think.

The big before and after of wearing homeoblock. He went from a normal to a long midface, worse symmetry, weird puffy appearance, just ugly overall. His life is ruined

Left is when he just started homeoblock I think

2020 wearing homeoblock for 2 months

2021 wore homeoblock for one year

The midface ratio difference when he first started to when he stopped after year 2 when the damages were crazy

Man Body GIF
Now show me some love :) have much more to share. If you want to work with me to try to help him PM me.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: vently
:coffee: \-_-/
Btw its not someone that "used to" working there. She was trying to do a lot of funny stuff so I couldnt figure out who she was. She still works there. She might be sharing info, but she is still a con like Roca in the end. I'm happy with some of the things she told us though. Some of those things are deeeeep.

She was communicating with others and ghosted some people after a while. I hope she continues talking to me. I'm making it look like I'm neutral. Because she will sometimes change and defend Dr lupita Roca, saying stuff like her job is stressful, so we should excuse her rude attitude because she was caught on a bad day. (Even though we have multiple recordings and roca has a history of aggression stated by noelle the one2one alexandrai, virginia physical therapist for roca patients.) and that's not a good excuse imo.

:forcedsmile:Roca scammed this boy and ruined his life then tried to ruin it again by trying to falsely put him in the cell :cop:just because he spoke the truth in interviews. Roca is a crackhead criminal at the end of story. But.... I have to play games with this woman like I am not on his side or Roca's side. She also reluctant to talk to me sometimes so I have to push her in a direction to start talking about things.

I think its guilt making her do this. I'm pretty sure she was working with Roca from the start which is a long time. Everybody knows Roca's true colours homeoguy said, and he wasn't Roca's first opponent, but definitely her toughest.

• Woah
Reactions: vently
Here-yee here-yee! I have more recordings for my lads! Hear the butcher Lupita Roca of Arlington Smile Center spit shite at homeoblock guy!

MORE TO COME IN A MEGA THREAD PM IF YOU WANT TO HELP THIS GUY

Have at this butcher
☕
:

PT 1 Roca AGGRESSIVE with SCARED HOMEOBLOCK PATIENT
PT2 Roca lies that he will be restored after he stops using homeoblock
PT 3 Roca bitches about having to do her job (because it's a bad result) analyzing pictures and keeps cutting him off again
PT 4 Grown man homeoblock guy cries when Roca shows her psychotic behaviour. Homeoguy tried being respectful for a long time

Tbh I would have absolutely destroyed Roca if I was in homeoguy's shoes. with that new face i would risk prison or death if it meant stopping the butcher from butchering other people and savouring my money. Like @roadtomtn said

Left is when he just started homeoblock and the right is the damages from homeoblock

I am very depressed for homeo guy he really suffer a lot. sometimes bad things just happen to good people because of the evil types like Lupita Roca
he wont have the same quality of life he had i know it. and he talk about this in the interview for a bit that his life is much worse socially. he doesnt have the same attraction from women obviously so roca really mess with his romantic life and no sympathy.

I saw a post from ufc about a fight and the good looking girl was getting all the praise and support. This will be homeoblock guy's life now. He will be the underdog forever people assuming the worse of him because of the corrupt Roca doctor impact to his face his identity.

Untitled

Untitled2

she was really negative and tried to make the excuse that she recommended homeoguy continue wearing because it looked like it was helping and at that point she wasnt considering herself to be treating him so she bear no responsibility for damages.

There's a lot of flaws with her story but its clear she is just being manipulative as usual and trying to scam him and run.

LETS BREAK HER LIE DOWN
1) Even if she wants to go with that story which is: she considers homeoblock guy to be under her treatment up until december 2020 not after that. Well the issue with her lie, is he was already damaged by then and she does not have skill or knowledge so she never brought it up with him so they could fix it and if she did bring it up or notice the damage he probably could've been fixed because it was kind of moderate at that point.

Or maybe she did notice the damages and chose to sweep it under because she did not value homeoblock guy's life? Seeing how she denied his records to him 3 times i think so. hiding records from patient is illegal in america when a patient asks for the records

2) It does not matter what she says because its like a doctor tells you "you should wear oxygen mask if you want i feel like it is helping you and your lung cancer". (just a rough analogy). would you not wear it? :ROFLMAO::lul: it's fucking stupid lie/story from roca

Another flaw with her story
3) With homeoblock and other dental appliances you dont just throw something at a patient. even with mse and homeoblock you monitor patient closely because fuck ups like this can happen with a stupid dentist like Roca. You are supposed to modify the appliance too! none of these happened for homeoblock guy and roca tries to say she wasn't helping him thats why. :lul: Then bitch, why did you say he could wear it?? She is daft, dumb, blind her lies dont add up at several points so homeoblock guy in recording caught her in the act of lying.

• +1
Reactions: detoken and vently