Homeoblock saved me

goo25

goo25

side profile-cel
WARNING: Im not saying everyone should get It because i havent done any research about this, im Just talking about my case, but yours could be completly different.

What's Homeoblock?: It's a device under your palate used by orthodontist
Homeoblock appliance

Pics:
BEFORE
:
AFTER:

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
zygos and jaw improved a lot

Looks better but you could have just jutted

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and goo25
Looks better but you could have just jutted
could also be puberty but i think it was homeoblock mainly, i Ve read other users Who said It fucked up their midface(did not to me) but improved their Bones.

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
wym? im not jutting in those pics honestly
im aware, you had a slight deepbite in the first one, the homeoblock changed the oral angle ( idk the exact terminology anymore) this can just be solved by jutting

• +1
Reactions: goo25
im aware, you had a slight deepbite in the first one, the homeoblock changed the oral angle ( idk the exact terminology anymore) this can just be solved by jutting
good to know but honestly the important it's that it looks Better now
also i still have an overbite and 2nd class malocclusion, infact my chin Is weak/non existent from the side

• +1
good to know but honestly the important it's that it looks Better now
also i still have an overbite and 2nd class malocclusion, infact my chin Is weak/non existent from the side
That is what i mean, just leave space between the teeth instead of clenching

• +1
It would also explain your over pronounced upper lip, just leave some room inbetween the teeth and you should kill it

• +1
It would also explain your over pronounced upper lip, just leave some room inbetween the teeth and you should kill it
could also be because i have braces only on my Upper teeth so the iron of the braces touches first the lip

• +1
could also be because i have braces only on my Upper teeth so the iron of the braces touches first the lip
That is a much bigger reason lmao

• +1
How is the maxillary expander different? And why do they say it is bad for your teeth?

• +1
How is the maxillary expander different? And why do they say it is bad for your teeth?
i dont know much, but i think the device applied to me was supposed to be only for the teeth, cause he didnt do any strange actions like making a hole in my palate

• Woah
Reactions: jué
@FutureSlayer è stato questo che mi ha fatto fare una piccola ascension comunque sono quasi sicuro

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
How did you see that he had a deepbite ?

WARNING: Im not saying everyone should get It because i havent done any research about this, im Just talking about my case, but yours could be completly different.

What's Homeoblock?: It's a device under your palate used by orthodontist
View attachment 3039008

Pics:
BEFORE
:
AFTER:

Nice ascension, good job boyo

• +1