Homeschooling fucked me up

Catawampus

Catawampus

Rubs me
I at least should have gone to public highschool, My parents kept telling me how bad public schools are and scared me into not going. Now I'm 18, and still trying to finish 12th grade when I would have had my diploma for 1 year already if I had gone to public school. Fuck this, I've been doing highschool for 5 years now, I'm playing catch up. I have the social skills of a 13 year old, I can't even talk to strangers without stuttering and saying stupid shit, it's like it literally overclocks the CPU in my brain. I will never have any school stories or fights to tell about, so many missed opportunities. Lol at my parents for thinking they were doing me a favor and at me for falling for the meme.
Feb7ca59b0ecd5960ba566c64bb6c706c9faf252 1

• So Sad
Reactions: Alexanderr, didntreadlol and Pietrosiek
I at least should have gone to public highschool, My parents kept telling me how bad public schools are and scared me into not going. Now I'm 18, and still trying to finish 12th grade when I would have had my diploma for 1 year already if I had gone to public school. Fuck this, I've been doing highschool for 5 years no, I'm playing catch up. I have the social skills of a 13 year old, I can't even talk to strangers without stuttering and saying stupid shit, it's like it literally overclocks the CPU in my brain. I will never have any school stories or fights to tell about, so many missed opportunities. Lol at my parents for thinking they were doing me a favor and at me for falling for the meme.
View attachment 249421
im homeschooled too all the kids in the local high schools know me and wanna suck my cock but parent wont let me go so i told them im not doin any school unless they send me they refused so im a dropout now who isnt allowed to do anything i havent done algebra im supposed to be in 11th goin into 12th

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadelite, Blitz, pisslord and 1 other person
im homeschooled too all the kids in the local high schools know me and wanna suck my cock but parent wont let me go so i told them im not doin any school unless they send me they refused so im a dropout now who isnt allowed to do anything i havent done algebra im supposed to be in 11th goin into 12th
Sad, sad shit man, I genuinely feel for you. I wanted to dropout so many times. Were you homeschooled because of religion?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Swolepenisman
its over

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and pisslord
I at least should have gone to public highschool, My parents kept telling me how bad public schools are and scared me into not going. Now I'm 18, and still trying to finish 12th grade when I would have had my diploma for 1 year already if I had gone to public school. Fuck this, I've been doing highschool for 5 years now, I'm playing catch up. I have the social skills of a 13 year old, I can't even talk to strangers without stuttering and saying stupid shit, it's like it literally overclocks the CPU in my brain. I will never have any school stories or fights to tell about, so many missed opportunities. Lol at my parents for thinking they were doing me a favor and at me for falling for the meme.
View attachment 249421
I've been doing it for about a year now it fucked me up aswell it makes it difficult to socialize since not everyone I like to talk to goes at the same time. Ot put me a little behind aswell if but If i really grind i can still graduate on time. I'm sorry for you bro 5 years is alot just go to the school events and shit they do to talk to people it's easier said than done tho as I haven't gone to any.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Catawampus
It's okay cunt, just learn larping here and apply it irl

• +1
I've been doing it for about a year now it fucked me up aswell it makes it difficult to socialize since not everyone I like to talk to goes at the same time. Ot put me a little behind aswell if but If i really grind i can still graduate on time. I'm sorry for you bro 5 years is alot just go to the school events and shit they do to talk to people it's easier said than done tho as I haven't gone to any.
13 years I've been doing this shit now, fuck fuck fuck, I didn't have any childhood friends, my parents don't have any friends, and they really fucked up my older sibling as well. I hope you will be able to finish on time,
once im 18 im gonna enroll myself into high school hopefully they dont reject me for being so far behind
Explain your situation to them, I'm sure they'll accept you. Its ogre though if they want to stick you another grade back.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and HurtfulVanity
13 years I've been doing this shit now, fuck fuck fuck, I didn't have any childhood friends, my parents don't have any friends, and they really fucked up my older sibling as well. I hope you will be able to finish on time,

Explain your situation to them, I'm sure they'll accept you. Its ogre though if they want to stick you another grade back.
LOL no i want them to put me back that would mean more yrs to slay in high school

• +1
LOL no i want them to put me back that would mean more yrs to slay in high school
Based, I've been blue pilled into thinking that its weird for 18yr olds to fuck highschool stacys