PSL.HARVY Jumped. Video

People started hating me since middle school.

In middle school, I wore camera glasses to look smart. I didn’t film or anything and people made up rumors that I went into the girls locker room to film them changing and that I filmed the girls asses.

That’s when the girls started treating me like shit. Obviously that carried onto my freshman year in high school.

I dated a girl in middle school. All I did was make out with her and while we were making out, I tried to escalate further, but she resisted. After we broke up, she she told everyone in my gym class so I was begging to have sex with her.

Another time in middle school I was with my friend and I put a sock hanging down from my pants and I was swinging it around pretending it was a dick, and two groups of girls walked by. Then later went to the guidance counselor and said I sexually assaulted them, and I got suspended for two weeks

And then freshman year I posted white pride on my story.
You genuinely posted white pride shit? Holy fuck bro that’s why there’s only negroes beating the living hell out of you, it’s not your looks, not in the slightest.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zenis and TheLookInYourEyes
Dude i fr cant understand this. There are kids at my school whos 10x uglier than you and most definitely is autistic as fuck but is still swarmed with love (im in a prestigious highschool) even if that is people cant really act like normal human beings lmfao. This is actually sad asf idk why are people tryna condescend you just because you are a "lesser model of a conventional human", not to mention the fact that you looked better than these botted dreadies lol. Getting on org wont help u anyways cause its also filled with insecure fucks with mentally unstable traits
The dreadies hate him because of the white pride shit he posted. There’s no lookism involved with this testimony of his. It all comes down to the simple fact that he offended the negroes, and they’re not letting it slide.

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
The dreadies hate him because of the white pride shit he posted. There’s no lookism involved with this testimony of his. It all comes down to the simple fact that he offended the negroes, and they’re not letting it slide.
Dude never ever ever post anything or saying anything that isn’t politically correct to people you don’t 100% know

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes and aber
Dude never ever ever post anything or saying anything that isn’t politically correct to people you don’t 100% know
No shit, I don’t post on my social media anyways lolol.

• +1
No shit, I don’t post on my social media anyways lolol.
I got banned thankfully, I used to post bp shit on my social media and irls started to try and ask me about it :lul:

• +1
Reactions: aber
I got banned thankfully, I used to post bp shit on my social media and irls started to try and ask me about it :lul:
Ooh that’s Brootal :lul::lul: ik some irl “blackpillers” but they knew surface level TikTokcel shit from the memes.

• +1
Ooh that’s Brootal :lul::lul: ik some irl “blackpillers” but they knew surface level TikTokcel shit from the memes.
I used to post Eliot Rodger and Richard rameriz on my stories lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aber and TheLookInYourEyes
I posted Elliot Rodger and Uncle Ted on my twitter during hs and the cops unironically came to search my room

• +1
Reactions: aber and Zenis
I posted Elliot Rodger and Uncle Ted on my twitter during hs and the cops unironically came to search my room
Dude thank fuck I got banned and wasn’t able to do more stupid shit. Who’s uncle Ted

• JFL
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
Dude thank fuck I got banned and wasn’t able to do more stupid shit. Who’s uncle Ted
IMG 3424

• +1
Reactions: Zenis and aber
Oh man that’s the worst possible shit you could’ve posted :soy: you’re lucky it didn’t backfire, i guess not enough ppl know ER and RR.

Oh man that’s the worst possible shit you could’ve posted :soy: you’re lucky it didn’t backfire, i guess not enough ppl know ER and RR.
Nah people know RR I think but not ER

Video Of Kids Jumping Me At School

don’t like to think back on those days. I’m going virtual this year because the bullying was so bad.

Literally when I was walking through the hallways, girls would make throw up noises at me and they would giggle at me while I was walking into my classes.

Every time I had to go piss in the bathroom after getting jumped, one of those guys who jump me with me and try and beat me up again. So I had to hold in my P till I got home.

Every time I eat lunch, girls would take videos of me and upload it on their snap stories with captions saying I stink or whatever making fun of me. So I had to eat in the bathroom the whole year after. And some kids started learning that I went in the bathroom to eat lunch so they would come in the bathroom and shout my name.

I’m really glad my parents understood and they are letting me go virtual. I still have fucking nightmares about highschool.
Nigga is that you on the avi

make the world a bettER place ;) you know what to do