[HOMO SAPIENS GTFIH] [HIGH IQ GTFIH] On hair loss, DHT, and craniofacial development

How is he successful then in a career that requires good looks? He never plays the ugly or cuck role.

he's very masculinine and doesn't have huge failos apart from his palate

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
  • Love it
Reactions: rrrrrr8526
Honestly I'm starting to get convinced. I'm not yet 100% sure but this theory looks pretty promising.
Just to be clear, can you post an example of someone with perfect facial development while he is smiling? I want to see how do I compare JFL

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Julius
makes sense, sounds good, no evidence, not true

Words words words

But high iq thread though. 9/10

This

Attachments

• images (89).jpeg
    images (89).jpeg
    29.1 KB · Views: 110
he's in the low dht bad maxilla category.

His hairline will recede over time

Read the thread and use common sense
How do You know he has low dht?

What about this ugly motherfucker?

I am not doubting posture can contribuir tho..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-02-24-12-48-19-883_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-02-24-12-48-19-883_com.android.chrome.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 95
How do You know he has low dht?

What about this ugly motherfucker?

I am not doubting posture can contribuir tho..

u can kinda tell by coloring and overall robustness if that makes sense

literally 0 iq, hair loss is a lot simpler than you think and the effect of DHT is a lot less than you think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
wtf is this shit

literally 0 iq, hair loss is a lot simpler than you think and the effect of DHT is a lot less than you think

DHT is basically the only root cause

or else women would be balding left and right

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: looksseg and Deleted member 6273
if women had penises they could ejaculate

nice argument

androgenic theory is the most accepted theory for MPB, and craniofacial causes are well studied too. What's ur new theory that "hair loss is a lot simpler than you think"?

androgenic theory is the most accepted theory for MPB, and craniofacial causes are well studied too. What's ur new theory that "hair loss is a lot simpler than you think"?
pufa bad
sugar good
GSK DKK PPAR bad

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: curryslayerordeath, Deleted member 6273 and rrrrrr8526
DHT is basically the only root cause

or else women would be balding left and right
Some women do bald.

Increasing dht or androgens exogenously increases the effect of male pattern baldness.

People who were castrated when very young have no hairloss and have a high tendency of having juvenile hairlines

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, Deleted member 9090 and pizza
I need to fix my fucking septum. The last med cuck got me rolling, fucking idiot

Also there are two primary causes of hairloss I've seen after doing extensive research.

1. Scalp shape, size, tension and elasticity of the skin etc
2.Levels of androgens in the scalp

Some women do bald.

Increasing dht or androgens exogenously increases the effect of male pattern baldness.

People who were castrated when very young have no hairloss and have a high tendency of having juvenile hairlines

women do have levels of dht, just much lower

Also there are two primary causes of hairloss I've seen after doing extensive research.

1. Scalp shape, size, tension and elasticity of the skin etc
2.Levels of androgens in the scalp

thats what i'm saying

poor elasticity of the skin is the galea being stretched by bad craniofacial growth

women do have levels of dht, just much lower
I misread your statement my bad, thought you said dht is not the primary factor influencing hairloss

thats what i'm saying

poor elasticity of the skin is the galea being stretched by bad craniofacial growth
It's not dependent on craniofacial growth, that's why guys like Ljunberg , boris kodje etc go bald despite havinf excellent cranifacial growth. It's more tied to the size of the galea and elasticity of the scalp, that's why botox is effective for hairloss

• +1
Reactions: looksseg, nobodyspecial369 and curryslayerordeath
The galea and neck muscles are connected. If one has a bad maxilla, they are forced into bad neck posture therefore imbalancing his face and scalp muscles (galea)

Botox works because it relaxes the galea which would have been relaxed if not for bad craniofacial growth.

With extremely high levels of DHT u will go bald no matter what. Look at some African tribes

With none you will barely lose hair.
However craniofacial growth is a strong multiplier for people who aren't on the extremes of dht

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
thats what i'm saying

It's not dependent on craniofacial growth, that's why guys like Ljunberg , boris kodje etc go bald despite havinf excellent cranifacial growth. It's more tied to the size of the galea and elasticity of the scalp, that's why botox is effective for hairloss

My guess is that DHT was meant to make A males hair extra strong but because of the sealed cranium
It does the exact opposite

Cortisol is the problem, not DHT or a bad maxilla.

pufa bad
sugar good
GSK DKK PPAR bad
just follow schizo experimentalist dieticians theory

all of those pathways are downstream from dht anyways? sugar has nothing to do in regards to diet optimizing hair loss either

tbh i bet having a bad maxilla stunts ur height by 4 inches and lowers ur iq too

if everyone had good maxillas, there would be eternal world peace!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
Enlight us, son of Knowledge.

just follow schizo experimentalist dieticians theory

all of those pathways are downstream from dht anyways? sugar has nothing to do in regards to diet optimizing hair loss either

tbh i bet having a bad maxilla stunts ur height by 4 inches and lowers ur iq too

if everyone had good maxillas, there would be eternal world peace!

i don't think having a bad maxilla stunts ur iq

magnus carlsen

View attachment 1013797

ian nepomniachtchi

View attachment 1013799

daniil dubov

Attachments

• 1614498623127.png
    1614498623127.png
    686.1 KB · Views: 94
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 8771
This has to be the dumbest thing.

pufa bad
sugar good
GSK DKK PPAR bad

not a single one of those ray peat retards has ever regrown their hair, however a lot of them have continued to get sicker and fatter and more bald, like charlatan haidut

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
very interesting I learned a lot

I wonder if this theory could explain my hair thinning. My hairline has only receded a bit considering my age but I am clearly thinning behind that. I suspect my scalp has calcified.

I have a decent maxilla so that doesn't fit into the 4 examples however as I would have thinned a lot earlier I think if I had DHT as high as some people in their scalps.

Last edited:
I wonder if this theory could explain my hair thinning. My hairline has only receded a bit considering my age but I am clearly thinning behind that. I suspect my scalp has calcified.

I have a decent maxilla so that doesn't fit into the 4 examples however as I would have thinned a lot earlier I think if I had DHT as high as some people in their scalps.
ur prob in cat 2 then

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
ur prob in cat 2 then
Possible as its the only one it could be I guess. I still had good hair in my 30s but got dandruff at times. Since I started health supplements after that the dandruff went away but hair had thinned some. Hoping scalp massages and some inversion can keep the reaper away.

yes legit

you need parallel jaws and a compressed skull and not an overly expanded palate

It's all about the blood flow

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Do you think placing weight directly on top of the scalp/ head (as a way to train the neck) is bad?
I'm doing 1 - 3 kg

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
One theory says if you relieve all neck tension and get rid of pinched nerves in neck blood flow will not be restricted curing baldness if you aren't too far gone already.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
exactly it’s not dependent at all on craniofacial growth

just today i saw some irl guys with nw0 hair who were very recessed

other examples/counter examples to the theory that craniofacial growth correlated perfectly with hair

first two we see some recession even though the guys have decent craniofacial growth

second two obviously have poor growth but still better less norwooded hairlines

Attachments

• F3D3C1EC-C4C6-45A0-A5AE-569D53BD81A0.jpeg
    F3D3C1EC-C4C6-45A0-A5AE-569D53BD81A0.jpeg
    111 KB · Views: 0
  • E48A6C79-9BC3-4F9A-9205-0677E6C7F099.jpeg
    E48A6C79-9BC3-4F9A-9205-0677E6C7F099.jpeg
    176.3 KB · Views: 0
  • E482B899-7D6E-4F78-9BE6-DD8EF88F41AC.png
    E482B899-7D6E-4F78-9BE6-DD8EF88F41AC.png
    6.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 4FA4B124-BAF7-44E0-AA9F-C1069D6D0B66.png
    4FA4B124-BAF7-44E0-AA9F-C1069D6D0B66.png
    7.2 MB · Views: 0
zidane, o'pry, somerhalder, and sins all have a narrow palate - their full smiles seem forced and somerhalder and o'pry rarely show their teeth JFL. Their forward growth isn't actually very good compared to their genetic potential. I
Been on looksmaxxing forum these normie low iq fags still cannot judge maxilla , opry has shit palate, ian maxilla is recessed his jaw and browridge is top tier

This is bullshit

wanna know why?

look at dr mike mew himself. Mews religiously and is the creator of mewing

the guy is balding hard asf and is a Norwood 7
He looks like a bruxist

Yeah recessed people activate their temporalis muscles more than masseters,
When I clinch while touching my scalp it feels strenched and tense but when I jut my jaw there's less temporalis activation thus less tense scalp