Homogeneous Germany 1970

I started at 24 but I wasn't shedding or losing any hair, just did it out of precaution. So can't really give good advice.

I'd advice taking hairline pics regularly and if ur actually losing ground right now, it's time to start fin right now. If ur hairline is staying mostly the same, u could perhaps afford to wait 1-2 years before fin so it doesnt mess with ur late puberty.
any side effects from fin?

as a non german person in germany I can confirm germany is a shithole
I lived in Germany for a short time a few years ago, in a smaller town, and it was gorgeous. As an American, I literally couldn't believe what a clean, functional society it was. Maybe it's worse is major urban centers.

I lived in Germany for a short time a few years ago, in a smaller town, and it was gorgeous. As an American, I literally couldn't believe what a clean, functional society it was. Maybe it's worse is major urban centers.
Where was that?

Where was that?
It was a small-sized city in NE Germany (Lower Saxony). Maybe it was a little "behind the times" in terms of demographics. This was before the "refugee" crisis, so maybe things have really gotten that much worse everywhere, but I would imagine Germany is still basically heaven compared to the USA.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and CursedOne
Germany has changed dramatically since 2015. Mass migration, especially in the welfare systems, most of them don't work. As an unemployed person you sometimes get more money than people who go to work. Massive gender, trans, degeneration propaganda in the media and schools. Crazy climate change freaks. It's getting worse here every day.
As a wage slave with an average (or even above average) salary you go to work every day to finance all the degeneration of the country with your taxes and have just a little more money than an unemployed parasite.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
It was a small-sized city in NE Germany (Lower Saxony). Maybe it was a little "behind the times" in terms of demographics. This was before the "refugee" crisis, so maybe things have really gotten that much worse everywhere,

but I would imagine Germany is still basically heaven compared to the USA.
Yeah of course Germany still is not AS mutt as any American Country. But it is reaching US levels of Mutt in the next 10 years i guesstimate.

Yeah of course Germany still is not AS mutt as any American Country. But it is reaching US levels of Mutt in the next 10 years i guesstimate.
If you think Germany is a bad place to live, where is a good place?

Germany has changed dramatically since 2015. Mass migration, especially in the welfare systems, most of them don't work. As an unemployed person you sometimes get more money than people who go to work. Massive gender, trans, degeneration propaganda in the media and schools. Crazy climate change freaks. It's getting worse here every day.
As a wage slave with an average (or even above average) salary you go to work every day to finance all the degeneration of the country with your taxes and have just a little more money than an unemployed parasite.
That sounds like the USA. Sad to hear that, though.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Germania