Homosexuality correlated with Obesity rates?

Deleted member 16853

Deleted member 16853

Rip Anime legend 2021-2022
Gtfo Low Iqcels

As you can see the obesity rate has increased by a huge margin in the past decade and its definitely even higher now
Obesity rates

Obesity rates

it may be possible, that after the obesity rates went up, People started losing attraction to the opposite sex, therefore explaining why homosexuality rates have also gone up
Homosexuality rates

If everyone was normal weight and decent looking, would there be as much gay people as there are now?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mug, Beetlejuice and Deleted member 17791
Lol

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16853
Coincidence
No, everything was planned, This post actually goes deeper, People have gotten fat since companies funded by the government have started pushing towards more artificial foods, which are known to have more calories and less nutrients, so people in america end up eating too much

No, everything was planned, This post actually goes deeper, People have gotten fat since companies funded by the government have started pushing towards more artificial foods, which are known to have more calories and less nutrients, so people in america end up eating too much
I mean the link between gay rates increasing is coincidence

Also would need to see proof of this

• +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
The only really fat gays are the ones 40+ under that I see All younger ones are in good shape, imo

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 17791, OldRooster and 1 other person
I mean the link between gay rates increasing is coincidence

Also would need to see proof of this
its simple, open your eyes, online they push for "body positivity" and "Lgbtq" , why you ask? They both go hand in hand, Just watch, If the obesity rates went down, I guarantee you the amount of homosexuals would too

its simple, open your eyes, online they push for "body positivity" and "Lgbtq" , why you ask? They both go hand in hand, Just watch, If the obesity rates went down, I guarantee you the amount of homosexuals would too
That's not proof.

I'd reckon avis with anime girls are correlated to homosexuality as well tbh

Older people are far more likely to be obese.
Younger people are far more likely to self identify as LGBTQ

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
than it's a negative correlation. The more fit you are, the more cock you suck:feelskek:

The older generation influences the Newer one, and how they raise them you ask? Off of fast fried foods

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
The older generation influences the Newer one, and how they raise them you ask? Off of fast fried foods
younger people eat healther tbh. Many millennials and zoomers are into gym for example, way more than boomers.

• +1
younger people eat healther tbh. Many millennials and zoomers are into gym for example, way more than boomers.
Im speaking about America, It's probably good for other countries, But im saying The people in my country, even the younger people are Very fat, even when I was in highschool the amount of kids that were fat is insane

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18603 and Deleted member 17791
Im speaking about America, It's probably good for other countries, But im saying The people in my country, even the younger people are Very fat, even when I was in highschool the amount of kids that were fat is insane
Lol. Why is America such a shithole jfl?

Good for you, you only have to compete with slobs. But also bad because the women are also slobs:feelsohgod:

• JFL
Lol. Why is America such a shithole jfl?

Good for you, you only have to compete with slobs. But also bad because the women are also slobs:feelsohgod:
in the future, America is going to fall off as a super power, they already have Lgbtq Military advertisements, Once you make the military weak, the entire country becomes weak

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18603 and Deleted member 17791
in the future, America is going to fall off as a super power, they already have Lgbtq Military advertisements, Once you make the military weak, the entire country becomes weak
Once the society becomes weak, the military soon becomes weak which makes the country weak

• +1

this?

• JFL

Women in the military just doesn't sit right with me, Call me sexist if needed, But I'll never trust a female fighter fighter, a female cop, a female in any occupaton that's life or death

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18603
Nahhh plenty of men would fuck a fat women
Homosexuality amongst men is increasing because of the ever increasing standard of women

Nahhh plenty of men would fuck a fat women
Homosexuality amongst men is increasing because of the ever increasing standard of women
Cope, Users here aren't even into chubby woman, Let alone fat

Cope, Users here aren't even into chubby woman, Let alone fat
Lol useers are losers and coping
Do a tinder exp with a fat women and see how many likes she gets

Also men would rather fuck a fat ugly foid then a good looking dude

For women it's the reverse

US is the country with most gays then

• +1
My gaydar is very powerful…

Usually obese 40 yos with a skinfade and Hawaiian shirts are fags