Homosexuals and women don't like themselves. Only straight men are capable of truly liking themselves

D

Deleted member 16501

Kraken
Everything women do is out of jealousy of men who actually like themselves.

Women inherently dislike themsleves as they need external validation to be happy

Every time a woman;s words, action or reaction is making you not like yourself, you are playing into their plan

Men don't need anything to be happy- only in this society have men been conditioned otherwise

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 14905, pantone and 4 others
Everything women do is out of jealousy of men who actually like themselves.

Everything I do is out of jealousy/envy too. I have a hardcore male competitive mindset. Me versus other males. I ought to mog.

Women inherently dislike themsleves as they need external validation to be happy

Everyone, bar the hardest copers, needs external validation to be happy.

Every time a woman;s words, action or reaction is making you not like yourself, you are playing into their plan

Same with males.

Men don't need anything to be happy- only in this society have men been conditioned otherwise

The belief that people need literally nothing to be happy is sub-freezing-temp-IQ. Happiness is farmed by hoarding experiences that generate happiness.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview
Actually you are right. Whoever needs the validation of others is a slave of their opinion and doesen’t like himself.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: pantone, thecel and Deleted member 16501
Everything I do is out of jealousy/envy too. I have a hardcore male competitive mindset. Me versus other males. I ought to mog.

Everyone, bar the hardest copers, needs external validation to be happy.

Same with males.

The belief that people need literally nothing to be happy is sub-freezing-temp-IQ. Happiness is farmed by hoarding experiences that generate happiness.
I'm sorry bro, but you are a faggot. Your opinion on this issue is invalid

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, isis_Bleach and thecel
Women are fullfiled in life by seeing their man and children prosper. Their purpose is to serve her man and children. No such thing as a strong independent woman, when a woman's goal is to serve her man to ensure their offspring has the highest chance of survival and prosperity. Independently, they fall apart.

We evolved that way. No amount of social engineering will change that.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, thecel and whiteissuperior
A man liking himself for internal reasons pisses women off the way an ugly bitch thinking she's a 10 and having ridiculous standards, pisses men off

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499