Honest non-stupid response from people with awareness. Does this guy get demoted to Chadlite due to the colour of his hair?

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside

Somewhat deeply set into the skull eyes
Forwardly grown maxilla and mandible area, all in harmony
His midface lives up to the outter face
Good skull to jaw profile
Very good nose
Carries mass in the jaw
Relatively strong browridge

I mean there are a lot of strengths, while nothing really spectacular other than his Jaw. I can't see how he is anything but a full Chad unless you demote points for the hairline on one side which I think some girls will subliminally feel gives him an edge. He has that smart handsome business guy look from suits.

Does the colour of his hair mean he needs to be better to make Chad? Too many girls will show prejudice here right? From an evolutionary pov they won't want someone with ginger hair and that stands out as a little odd?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
It failos him but no woman would reject a guy bc he doesn't have dark hair

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Leap, Slob and 1 other person

A woman that has an abundance of choices we are talking about here...

Easily could say; "he's not my type, I don't normally go for guys with ginger hair"

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, geezcel and PubertyMaxxer
his looks are exactly opposite of you
he has good skull but bad harmony/features

• +1
Reactions: Slob
No, but his collagen (lack of it) moves him down 1 point easy. Also ears 1 point down.

not a chadlite, lacks soft features, bad skin color, medicore harmony

looks like a high tier normie at best

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, mecmec, SOS-Sonic and 3 others
his looks are exactly opposite of you
he has good skull but bad harmony/features

I was told on Lookism I have a good skull but average harmony/features

I am so confused

Which videos have you been seeing? Lol

not a chadlite, lacks soft features, bad skin color, medicore harmony

looks like a high tier normie at best

WHAT

You're saying a dude needs 1 or 2 soft features to be a Chad hahahaha what the fuck?

No, but his collagen (lack of it) moves him down 1 point easy. Also ears 1 point down.

He needs to get on the red light therapy masks with vit c serums

We must looks educate him so he can sell more courses to more subhumans

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrownBoy, geezcel, the BULL and 1 other person

Very good nose
Carries mass in the jaw

I mean there are a lot of strengths, while nothing really spectacular other than his Jaw. I can't see how he is anything but a full Chad unless you demote points for the hairline on one side which I think some girls will subliminally feel gives him an edge. He has that smart handsome business guy look from suits.

Does the colour of his hair mean he needs to be better to make Chad? Too many girls will show prejudice here right? From an evolutionary pov they won't want someone with ginger hair and that stands out as a little odd?

what Ethereal said. you see pussies dyeing their hair white for no reason at all :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
yes it's a big failo

I was told on Lookism I have a good skull but average harmony/features

I am so confused

Which videos have you been seeing? Lol
it's very hard to explain. back then I posted crisick and goron's photo do you remember
crisick has a very good skull but bad midface/harmony and vice versa
you are goron in this position, it's mostly about race. whites can achieve very noble and pretty looks if they can somehow achieve harmony afterwards because of how good their skull base is like tom cruise for an example

it's very hard to explain. back then I posted crisick and goron's photo do you remember
you are goron in this position, it's mostly about race. whites can achieve very noble and pretty looks if they can somehow achieve harmony afterwards because of how good their skull base is like tom cruise for an example

Mind showing me goron?

Explain so I can understand the mechanics. Fuck the short fringe, I experimented and wrongly lol

WHAT

You're saying a dude needs 1 or 2 soft features to be a Chad hahahaha what the fuck?
yes a small degree of neoteny and large eyes are universally attractive and this dude has tiny eyes compared to his big head and looks like a meathead

yes neoteny and large eyes are universally attractive and this dude has tiny eyes compared to his big head and looks like a meathead

Large eyes? I thought hunter eyes with a wide PFL are what are attractive? Large eyes indicate prey and submissiveness and women see this as a personality trait, as they are emotional creatures.

He is a normie. He kind of looks like Chris from GoodLookingLoser but instead of being half asian and steroidmaxxed, he is white and skinny.

Large eyes? I thought hunter eyes with a wide PFL are what are attractive? Large eyes indicate prey and submissiveness and women see this as a personality trait, as they are emotional creatures.
Not the shape, hunter eyes are good, but compared to the rest of your face, the eyes shouldn't be too small

This is an extreme expample, see how hemsworth tiny eyes look threatening and primitive

Chris hemsworth poses during a photo call for thor ragnarok on october 15 2017 in sydney austr

compared to bigger, neotenoues, yet still masculine eyes

Ff2812d37f154c61352d6a129b377132

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
He can just dye his hair but even then he’s white and good looking to begin with

He can just dye his hair but even then he’s white and good looking to begin with

What level?

Good looking is vague

A good looking normie can be good looking

He is a normie. He kind of looks like Chris from GoodLookingLoser but instead of being half asian and steroidmaxxed, he is white and skinny.

Dye his hair black or brown and is he a normie?

Not the shape, hunter eyes are good, but compared to the rest of your face, the eyes shouldn't be too small

This is an extreme expample, see how hemsworth tiny eyes look threatening and primitive

View attachment 1427730

compared to bigger, neotenoues, yet still masculine eyes

View attachment 1427731

Ok alright, so you are saying they can be short in height, but they NEED to make up for that in terms of width in PFL? Like Hems. While this ginger guy has eyes that are short in height but normal in PFL width and so it does not make up for it?

Lol look at this nigga's flat af midface and you're telling me he's a Chad that's not relying on hair and a meat head physique

His midface is flat. Shit maxilla, yet you gimps worship him because he's a fake alpha lmao

F384352243beb3661bbd2cf5db3cc9d4

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1617
Dye his hair black or brown and is he a normie?
Doesn't matter, he is a normie either way, due to his face.

The way I see it, rating people on a scale of 1 to 10 is stupid, there are only 3 categories: Ugly, Normie, and Chad.
Of those 3 categories, there is low tier, mid tier and high tier.

He is basically a high tier normie, because of his face.

As for me, I think I am mid tier normie and if I was gymmaxxed, I would be high tier normie.

As for my height, it is an advantage for sure, but it is not powerful enough to make women overlook how I look like.

I think that a lot of men could be high tier normie if they looksmaxxed, but there are very few men in the world who are Chads.
One of my friends is a low tier Chad when he is lean and looksmaxxed, that is because he has a very large frame, he is 6 foot 5 and has a very good jaw and overall very high testosterone and he is very muscular and has very thick wrists.
I often tell him that he should use it to his advantage but he never does it, he is still a virgin at 24 although he has the potential to have sex with so many hot women. He is even much more confident than me, due to the higher testosterone, but he doesn't use it to his advantage.

Also, here are other examples of my new rating system.

Chico Lachowski in his prime: High tier Chad
Sean O Pry in his prime: High tier Chad
Jeff Seid in his prime: Mid tier Chad
David Laid in his prime: High tier Chad
Jon Skywalker in his prime: Low tier Chad
Arnold Schwarzennegger in his prime: Mid Tier Chad

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: .👽.
Mind showing me goron?
he is below crisick in this photo
iu

Explain so I can understand the mechanics. Fuck the short fringe, I experimented and wrongly lol

your features are good bro, you have sharp horizontally long eyes with long exotic eyelashes, sharp forward nose, thick dark straight eyebrows, hairline, hair colour, ratios
considering all of this you should be chadlite or smth but skull is holding you back; it's round, edges of face like gonials doesn't go very forward, upper third not as forward as whites. it's just different structure meanwhile the guy in the video has a tall masc good skull but his features are not very pretty/ not harmonious

• +1
he is below crisick in this photo
iu

your features are good bro, you have sharp horizontally long eyes with long exotic eyelashes, sharp forward nose, thick dark straight eyebrows, hairline, hair colour, ratios
considering all of this you should be chadlite or smth but skull is holding you back; it's round, edges of face like gonials doesn't go very forward, upper third not as forward as whites. it's just different structure meanwhile the guy in the video has a tall masc good skull but his features are not very pretty/ not harmonios

Very insightful. So I think the trick is to grow the hair out and hide the averageness of the skull as much as possible right

Short fringe doesn't suit me and while I can keep a fade, give myself that come over pretty boy look?

Very insightful. So I think the trick is to grow the hair out and hide the averageness of the skull as much as possible right

Short fringe doesn't suit me and while I can keep a fade, give myself that come over pretty boy look?
I am talking about the whole skull not top of your head bro
your hair looks good, one of your better features imo
looks effortlessly volumptious and cool

• +1

Very good nose
Carries mass in the jaw

All things being equal, red hair is a detraction. You have to be extremely good looking and masculine to boot (no ginger prettyboys) and the same guy would be rated better if blonde or brunette.

There's only a couple of GL Hollywood redheads, like Eric Stoltz.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357 and MakinItHappenReturn
All very good and interesting points boyos

A woman that has an abundance of choices we are talking about here...

Easily could say; "he's not my type, I don't normally go for guys with ginger hair"
^^^ yes ginger is a failo. In morphs where my hair is brown and I tan I go from htn - chadlite

on yubo and tinder especially my smv sky rockets getting almost 4x the likes

and when I sent my morphed pics to foids on snap (prime jbs too so it’s valid opinion) they say I look majorly different and “fit”

so my conclusions is ginger hair is a low smv trait and can almost fully inhibit you from getting pussy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357
Doesn't matter, he is a normie either way, due to his face.

The way I see it, rating people on a scale of 1 to 10 is stupid, there are only 3 categories: Ugly, Normie, and Chad.
Of those 3 categories, there is low tier, mid tier and high tier.

He is basically a high tier normie, because of his face.

As for me, I think I am mid tier normie and if I was gymmaxxed, I would be high tier normie.

As for my height, it is an advantage for sure, but it is not powerful enough to make women overlook how I look like.

I think that a lot of men could be high tier normie if they looksmaxxed, but there are very few men in the world who are Chads.
One of my friends is a low tier Chad when he is lean and looksmaxxed, that is because he has a very large frame, he is 6 foot 5 and has a very good jaw and overall very high testosterone and he is very muscular and has very thick wrists.
I often tell him that he should use it to his advantage but he never does it, he is still a virgin at 24 although he has the potential to have sex with so many hot women. He is even much more confident than me, due to the higher testosterone, but he doesn't use it to his advantage.

Also, here are other examples of my new rating system.

Chico Lachowski in his prime: High tier Chad
Sean O Pry in his prime: High tier Chad
Jeff Seid in his prime: Mid tier Chad
David Laid in his prime: High tier Chad
Jon Skywalker in his prime: Low tier Chad
Arnold Schwarzennegger in his prime: Mid Tier Chad
In this case you are basically just rating from a 1-9 rating system, except instead of numbers you have categories.

Yes
also this guy goes down to a chadlite because of his colour
chris%2Bcarmack%2B11.jpg

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16357 and one job away
He has no eyelashes to speak of. It makes him look like an uncanny serial killer. Many people don't realize that the "aspie stare" = having no visible eyelashes. This is why Sean O'pry looks weird in some photos.

Note that I say this as a looksmaxxed ginger. I can refute most of the claims in this thread.

All things being equal, red hair is a detraction. You have to be extremely good looking and masculine to boot (no ginger prettyboys) and the same guy would be rated better if blonde or brunette.

There's only a couple of GL Hollywood redheads, like Eric Stoltz.
Completely wrong. I say this as a ginger prettyboy.
Fdd1e940a0c5c896c3688233f3bfe074

Over for this subhuman.
89440a50ab077e0abd8306e37d792704

A prettyboy ginger mogging Chico (and he heightmogs chico too btw), but I thought gingers were subhuman? :lul:

He has no eyelashes to speak of. It makes him look like an uncanny serial killer. Many people don't realize that the "aspie stare" = having no visible eyelashes. This is why Sean O'pry looks weird in some photos.

Note that I say this as a looksmaxxed ginger. I can refute most of the claims in this thread.

He is still a good looking slayer if he knows how to talk and you would die to look like him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357 and volcelfatcel
He is still a good looking slayer if he knows how to talk and you would die to look like him
I mog him. On that one eyeme.io site I significatly mog even @larsanova69.

• JFL
His only real failos that he has light hair and thin skin but those are common traits in whites
So much for white supremacy

In this case you are basically just rating from a 1-9 rating system, except instead of numbers you have categories.
Yes, except for the fact that in my rating system, the average man is a mid tier normie, not ugly, unlike in the PSL rating system.

Yes, except for the fact that in my rating system, the average man is a mid tier normie, not ugly, unlike in the PSL rating system.
Ok I see, so basically using a different distribution function