Honest opinion on hatmaxxing?

Areuready

Areuready

Silver
This is a hard one because i have a full head of hair I like to show off. The thing is, for some reason a hat makes my jaw and face seem more defined. I break out the hat sometimes if im too busy to shower/style my hair, but my hair is untamable, there are so many cowlicks are well as I go from a 1 fade to a 3 in just about 2 weeks.

Is it worth hatmaxxing even with a full head of hair?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Baldingman1998
Girls will automatically think ur bald

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JawMogger, Chinlet Ascension, Deleted member 17829 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Deleted member 19036 and Baldingman1998
This is a hard one because i have a full head of hair I like to show off. The thing is, for some reason a hat makes my jaw and face seem more defined. I break out the hat sometimes if im too busy to shower/style my hair, but my hair is untamable, there are so many cowlicks are well as I go from a 1 fade to a 3 in just about 2 weeks.

Is it worth hatmaxxing even with a full head of hair?
This means your hat is giving an illusion of augmented features that your hair can't replicate. You need to figure out what it is and then take care of your hair accordingly.

if you have good bones and harmony that shit can save you even if you don't have hair

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic
@Baldingman1998

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
@Baldingman1998
Unironically true tbh. A hat makes the face more chad looking somehow. Just show the hair first so they know you're not bald and put the hat in later

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Unironically true tbh. A hat makes the face more chad looking somehow. Just show the hair first so they know you're not bald and put the hat in later
From that side profile pic you've shown in that thread you're GL

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Zoomer girls know the hat trick and they'll take it off you to laugh at your baldness. :ogre:

Good thing you ain't bald tho.