Honest rate + flaws, 17-18% body fat

Do smth about hairline, eyes and phenomax into looking like Laurence Coke
got it, thanks!

what are flaws with eye area u think? and what can be done to phenomax to resemble him?

i’ll work on hairline.

You look great, let your hair grow out a bit more and that's it. Htn
great. i’ll leanmax also, and will also let hair grow a bit. appreciate the advice!

• Love it
Reactions: WBC323
what are flaws with eye area u think? and what can be done to phenomax to resemble him?
UEE, somewhat high set brows and to phenomax you would need a rhino and an eye color surgery

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
@watah @beefliverontop ops?

leanmaxx you are good

• +1
how do u know i’m/we are able to get hollows at lean enough bf?
if you have a good maxilla you will have hollow cheeks at low bodyfat. based on ur pic , i can see the fat on ur face hiding your bones, its just a matter of 10-15 lbs tho. I started a 12 days fast from today to speed up the process

• +1
appreciate it. ill get on it.
everything will improve, even the eye area will get more hunter, also as someone said you could model but you have to get lean asf

• +1
Dunno, u look pretty good maybe experiment with hair and lose body fat.
great thanks.
everything will improve, even the eye area will get more hunter, also as someone said you could model but you have to get lean asf
yeah im no where near the ideal bodyfat to do that yet.

@watah @beefliverontop ops?
This is you? Wow. Did not know I was talking to such a sexy bastard this whole time. Brutal brazilian halo. You seem NT as fuck. Overall appeal facially is chadlite tbh.
Just lose the facefat and grow hair. A bit longer

• Love it
This is you? Wow. Did not know I was talking to such a sexy bastard this whole time. Brutal brazilian halo.
haha, appreciate it.
You seem NT as fuck.
yeah, i havent been consumed by the site lol, i am still very nt irl.
Overall appeal facially is chadlite tbh.
thanks! i think id get there if i lose some bodyfat, at most id put myself rn is high htn
Just lose the facefat and grow hair. A bit longer
will get on the grind!

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
haha, appreciate it.

yeah, i havent been consumed by the site lol, i am still very nt irl.

thanks! i think id get there if i lose some bodyfat, at most id put myself rn is high htn

will get on the grind!
fr. You are a good looking nigger

• Love it
also how tall are you?
im 6 foot barefoot, probably excludes me from any modeling tbh, i never really thought about doing any anyway, until someone mentioned it here.

@halloweed ops?

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
im 6 foot barefoot, probably excludes me from any modeling tbh, i never really thought about doing any anyway, until someone mentioned it here.
the perfect height in the industry is 6'1 to 6'4, but if you are still in puberty you will grow, if you are not they sign people under that even 5'11

the perfect height in the industry is 6'1 to 6'4, but if you are still in puberty you will grow, if you are not they sign people under that even 5'11
probably over for any growth, at least i surpassed the 5 11 mark ig

• +1
Reactions: Keylozz
  • Love it
@VenatorLuparius ops?

@optimisticzoomer ops?

tell me what to improve also pls! no fraud, no clench or squint.

you’re really good looking bro, maybe work on dimorphism u look slightly like a lesbian

• +1
appreciate it, what would u say i’m at currently?

maybe leanmax can fix that lol. i heard somewhere being very lean is a dimorphic trait, idk. anything u can think of?
Less Upper eye lid exposure and chin fillers would also help as well as lean maxx to 11-12%bf. I’d say rn ur Mid-high HTN

• +1
@SubhumanForever ops

Ironically could model
He might need a nose job though but it's not uncommon in the modelling industry or even in acting to have your agent recommend that.

Jaw and neck are on point

• +1
@DelonLover1999 ops?

htn biggest flaw is definitely uee

• +1
yeah possibly ngl. i’ll maybe look into it, and i’ll leanmax.

much predicated.

what would u say i’m currently at?
Measure your waist, if it's 43-44% of your height, you're lean.

A waist that is 50% of your height would be around 20% body fat.

Measure your waist, if it's 43-44% of your height, you're lean.

A waist that is 50% of your height would be around 20% body fat.
wouldnt that be based on bone structure tho?

wouldnt that be based on bone structure tho?
If you store a lot of fat in other areas than your stomach, then yes, that may not be the best way of measuring it, but most men store fat on their stomach mostly.

I'm at a 33 inch waist at 6'4", that is very lean for my height. But it might take some experimenting to find out your ideal waist size. I plan to bulk until my waist gets to 35-36 inches in 1 year and a half, then cut for 4 months or so and repeat.

• +1
If you store a lot of fat in other areas than your stomach, then yes, that may not be the best way of measuring it, but most men store fat on their stomach mostly.

I'm at a 33 inch waist at 6'4", that is very lean for my height. But it might take some experimenting to find out your ideal waist size. I plan to bulk until my waist gets to 35-36 inches in 1 year and a half, then cut for 4 months or so and repeat
yeah everyone’s bf distribution is different, i do stroe some in waist ofc, but i primarily store it in my legs i think tbh. il give it a shot

• +1
Reactions: copingvolcel
if pic dont work, pls pm

Why did you delete nigga pm me

• +1
i think link broke so here it is again: