I am a genetic dead-end wish I could die in my sleep

This is 100% suifuel and 100% my life.. fuckk

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
Its so over....

Giphy3

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
What''s even more pathetic than ascending in your mid 20s is not ascending at all. What's the point of this post.

You’re one of the biggest parasites on this forum. Everything you post is a projection of your own failures. Kill your self - I mean that sincerely
why do the better looking guys here hate demoralizing content when they're constantly bragging and telling people they can't ascend?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
why do the better looking guys here hate demoralizing content when they're constantly bragging and telling people they can't ascend?
I assume that’s not directed at me because I’m an ugly cunt

What''s even more pathetic than ascending in your mid 20s is not ascending at all. What's the point of this post.

to vent bro

You’re one of the biggest parasites on this forum. Everything you post is a projection of your own failures. Kill your self - I mean that sincerely
Truth hurts.

Keep coping.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
jfl at directly telling depressed people to kill themselves. Guess my posts trigger you if you're that mad :ROFLMAO: calm down man
OH BOO HOO MUH TEENAGE LOVE FROM SOME RETARDED TEENAGE ROMCOM DRAMA MOVIE FUCK THAT SHIT
Another cope by a guy who's gf virginity got taken by another man

reminder brad pitt didnt evem start acting until his mid 20s

I would say that even Chad struggles on tinder nowadays at least in the experiments I've done..

He gets matches sure... But still only %50 reply.. nobody messages first.. and sex requests are rejected

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
I would say that even Chad struggles on tinder nowadays at least in the experiments I've done..

He gets matches sure... But still only %50 reply.. nobody messages first.. and sex requests are rejected
By "sex requests" what do you mean, texting "dtf" on the first message?

Pitt ascended from 18 to 26

Yeah pretty much... All i every got was unmatched or foids arguing
Isn't it possible to get a foid to come over after talking with her for a few days on snapchat?

shit thread

your face goes through a mini puberty between ages of 20-25 granted you live somewhat healthy lifestyle, eat healthy, supplement and work out

ppl act like after 20 your old but its the biggest bs i ever heard. that is when you are actually a "man" and life pretty much starts fully in your 20s

would rather do it than regretting in 30s by saying "i wish i tried to ascend in my 20s and lived life to the fullest"

you can look and therefore be "young" up to end of your 40s and beyond and get young women in 20s . also if you are blackpilled about hair collagen body etc you wont have nearly any competition in your age group considering looks.

shit thread x2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2634, Deleted member 8172 and Deleted member 5061
  • +1
Reactions: Mr_Norwood
Better than being a 50yo virgin

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal and Deleted member 8172