Honestly being in 3rd or second world nations has many benefits if you are high IQ

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
I won't go into too much detail as this is all illegal and hypothetical but if I lived in Russia being a hacker would be so easy. In the US or Europe you would get arrested unless you are a top .1% CS genius in which case you can easily make money legally. People often think of Indian scammers but if you were smart in these nations you'd be a millionaire.

There are so many wealthy scammers in Eastern Europe with the war between Russia and Ukraine Russia is basically legalizing all cyber crimes against enemy nations. If you come from poverty and you are below 120 IQ in these 2nd/3rd world nations your fucked tho

water, theres a reason like half of cybercriminals are russian. still kinda risky considering what happened to revil

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
water, theres a reason like half of cybercriminals are russian. still kinda risky considering what happened to revil
I'm doing it the legal way but if I was dark triad and in Russia I'd make 10X what I would make being in cyber security here.

I'm doing it the legal way but if I was dark triad and in Russia I'd make 10X what I would make being in cyber security here.
all cybercrime isnt dark triad

i could give less of a fuck about revil or other ransomware guys fucking over massive companies tbh

• +1
all cybercrime isnt dark triad

i could give less of a fuck about revil or other ransomware guys fucking over massive companies tbh
Well I'm paid to care since its my job I do despise the Indian type scammer fucks that are after your grandma

Well I'm paid to care since its my job I do despise the Indian type scammer fucks that are after your grandma
yeah those guys are bad but who cares abt guys going after big fish ngl

• +1
yeah those guys are bad but who cares abt guys going after big fish ngl
Well I wouldn't get paid if no one cared lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
I agree but yours was a bad example:
The Russian salaries are:
  1. in rubles (https://www.google.com/search?q=rubles+to+dollar&oq=rubles+to+dollar)
  2. based on the cost of living there

1.380,400 RUB = 14918.00 $ today

Would be ideal to work for western companies and live there.

• +1
"you don't know who the fuck I am?"

wrong thread lmao

• +1
"you don't know who the fuck I am?"

Most Indians are low IQ. In the West we have the smartest Brahmin ones so we have a false idea most Indian are retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31445