i honestly observe this so much in my day to day life in California
inb4 "water is wet"
barely see any posts about this tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8856, thecaste, fukmylyf and 2 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, Deleted member 11671, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
wrong

personality > status > looks > money

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: UltimateMan, IWILLMAKEIT, mikeock and 6 others
Status is only grater than looks when you're average
If you're looks are less than average you get made fun of on a large scale look at Micheal cera or the guy who played mclovin
Not exactly slayers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25667, subhuman incel, EverythingMaxxer and 4 others
Status is only grater than looks when you're average
If you're looks are less than average you get made fun of on a large scale look at Micheal cera or the guy who played mclovin
Not exactly slayers
lmao at thinking those people have status though
yeah they've been in movies and tv shows but that's not exactly the best status especially the roles they present in media lmfao
i'm also mostly talking about local status not who has been in a tv show/movie lol

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and thecaste
wrong

personality > status > looks > money
respectfully disagree
people will put up with whatever your personality is as long as you are perceived as high status by the majority of the group

Cope. Looks = Status = Personality = More $$$

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
respectfully disagree
people will put up with whatever your personality is as long as you are perceived as high status by the majority of the group
I guess @16tyo was trolling.

barely see any posts about this tbh
There are some threads about this

I agree, people talk little about that. Probably because it's not really a part of LOOKSmaxing. But it's part of LMS and therefore SMV, so it should be discussed here.

respectfully disagree
respectfully disagree
if ur a nice person and give everyone a kiss on the cheek they will perceive you as the best

respectfully disagree
if ur a nice person and give everyone a kiss on the cheek they will perceive you as the best
not the case where i live lol. wya? i'm in california so i might have a skewed perception

PERSONALITY IS KING

You know betabuxxing is a thing, right?

not for hardwired attraction. Read a book on human biology fool. your a greycel. Stay in lane

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
lmao at thinking those people have status though
yeah they've been in movies and tv shows but that's not exactly the best status especially the roles they present in media lmfao
i'm also mostly talking about local status not who has been in a tv show/movie lol
Status these days mean the number of followers you have on instagram and the only way to achieve that is with looks.

• Hmm...
not for hardwired attraction. Read a book on human biology fool. your a greycel. Stay in lane
Like which one? High level of status > looks. Ed Sheeran could probably have more women genuinely interested in meeting up with him compared to O'pry because he's a global superstar. Status only beats looks at a very high level though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11671
Status these days mean the number of followers you have on instagram and the only way to achieve that is with looks.
Status is mostly fame/popularity which can be acheived in multiple ways. Someone like Tyler Maher is a PSL God but only has over 31k followers while many other people who look worse have much more followers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11671 and zeke714
Like which one? High level of status > looks. Ed Sheeran could probably have more women genuinely interested in meeting up with him compared to O'pry because he's a global superstar. Status only beats looks at a very high level though.
ehm interest is not the same as attraction.

tought you where blackpilled tbh. What's your argument against blackpill actually?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758 and Deleted member 6273
ehm interest is not the same as attraction.
View attachment 1099339View attachment 1099342
tought you where blackpilled tbh. What's your argument against blackpill actually?
High level of status means you have many options of women to pick from. Women love exclusivity and if they are able to get a global superstar who all other women want, then it's a big ego boost for them. If Ed Sheeran and O'pry go into a club or any social setting with young people, Ed Sheeran is going to be bombarded with attention from both men and women, he'll need security to keep them away, whereas O'pry might get approached only a couple of times.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee, Oberyn and Deleted member 11671
If Ed Sheeran and O'pry go into a club or any social setting with young people, Ed Sheeran is going to be bombarded with attention from both men and women, he'll need security to keep them away, whereas O'pry might get approached only a couple of times.
why would this happen? at the end of the day despite everything he isn't as attractive as opry

Ed Sheeran could probably have more women genuinely interested in meeting up with him compared to O'pry because he's a global superstar.
True but they still think he's ugly. He's not a good example because he's so below average in looks. A Normie/HTN with high status would become a true Chad and not just someone people like because he's famous.

• +1
why would this happen? at the end of the day despite everything he isn't as attractive as opry
Because he's a global superstar with tens of millions of fans lmao how many people have the fame and status he has. It will be more memorable to spend time with Ed Sheeran than O'pry.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Because he's a global superstar with tens of millions of fans lmao how many people have the fame and status he has. It will be more memorable to spend time with Ed Sheeran than O'pry.
bro does it get women attracted?

True but they still think he's ugly. He's not a good example because he's so below average in looks. A Normie/HTN with high status would become a true Chad and not just someone people like because he's famous.

i.e. Justin Bieber

bro does it get women attracted?
yes despite him being ugly there's a good number of women who are genuinely attracted to him and will do insane things to be with him. He is obviously limited from full potential by his looks but he does better with women than 99.99% of men

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
yes despite him being ugly there's a good number of women who are genuinely attracted to him and will do insane things to be with him. He is obviously limited from full potential by his looks but he does better with women than 99.99% of men
what backs your claim? any research to this.

what backs your claim? any research to this.
"Social status was important for boys’ dating desire only when the potential partner was attractive. However, social status was important for girls’ dating desire in both the attractive and less attractive condition."

"According to SST, social status would be important for girls’ dating desire since this indicates that a specific partner will provide resources and will be able to take care of potential offspring"

Looks and money will give u status
Looking good will open all the doors you need.
If you have looks you can have everything 10 times faster and easier