Social status is everything

gaymidget

gaymidget

Platinum
Long enough I thought that good looks are the key to success with girls and while looks is still the most important factor, social status is more important than ever.
Why does Amnesia has so little luck on online dating despite looking better than 99.9% of the guys? Why do girls compliment him, initiate but then get bored? Why do I make the same experience? Why does my chad friend, who looks worse than Amnesia, translate every match into a fuck date at his house?

Because he has 2k Insta followers aka status. Looking good isnt enough for girls in 2k21. I give u another example. I was at this home party and I mogged every guy there to the Uranus and back. The girls were all interested in me, I even got complimented etc. Then a friend of mine also came, and he is worse looking than me but he's got very high social status because of him selling brand shoes and clothes. He made a fortune on it and knows a lot of guys and girls in the city. The moment the girls realized his status, they only talked to him, they only were interested in him. It was like a light switch flipped. All the other guys were ignored too. Now I also fucked up because I got very drunk and did some shit but still.

In this moment It dawned to me. Yes, looks especially good looks can carry you very hard but without social status (or looks on male model levels) your looks are worthless. Its time to social media and status max.

Thank u for coming to my ted talk.

Ah i forgot another story. Once I was in club and I made out with this one Russian girl who was very hot, probably like 8/10. I didnt talk one word to her, I just initiated dancing with her on the floor and tranformed it into making out. She spoke very few words but one thing she said was: Wow, u know a lot of guys here. I didnt, it was just that some friend were there with a table and I had some other friends with me. But why the fuck did she even care when we already were making out? Why did she get wet for me just because I knew some retards in a club? Take the social status pill guys.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm, EverythingMaxxer, Selinity and 11 others
Amnesia still slays though. He just doesn't have it as easy as he would like.

Status is very important, it would be cool if some people would research why. My guess is that status among a group of people usually proves your trustworthiness, which makes women feel safe, which opens them up. A big status boost for men is having female friends, women probably think "Okay, he' probably a good guy if he has female friends." Amnesia still gives weirdo vibes. If he would have status, he would be unstoppable.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bitch and Deleted member 6403
followers isn't shit i got 5k followers + biographies and it doesnt do shit for me and im chadronelite

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Selinity, mogstar and 4 others
My guess is that status among a group of people usually proves your trustworthiness, which makes women feel safe, which opens them up
shows high chance of survival since your on top of the hierarchy + feedback loops from high status men (kings) hogging up women in the past

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Selinity, gaymidget and 1 other person
Amnesia still slays though
isn't it kinda strange that this dude still posts on this forum even though it's almost exclusively 15 year olds from India

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
shows high chance of survival since your on top of the hierarchy + feedback loops from high status men (kings) hogging up women in the past
It's usually true that man with status = woman feels safe. Having dozens of friends and admirers may be the biggest looksmax there is.

A 6 PSL guy with little to no friends will have it more difficult in a party/social event than a 5 PSL guy with high status.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
It's usually true that man with status = woman feels safe. Having dozens of friends and admirers may be the biggest looksmax there is.

A 6 PSL guy with little to no friends will have it more difficult in a party/social event than a 5 PSL guy with high status.
That isn't the real reason why tho, that's bluepill reasoning

isn't it kinda strange that this dude still posts on this forum even though it's almost exclusively 15 year olds from India
I see nothing bad in it if he just stays in contact with the community. But it would be sad if it's most of his social contact, I hope he has friends irl.

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget and ReignsChad
Amnesia still slays though. He just doesn't have it as easy as he would like.

Status is very important, it would be cool if some people would research why. My guess is that status among a group of people usually proves your trustworthiness, which makes women feel safe, which opens them up. A big status boost for men is having female friends, women probably think "Okay, he' probably a good guy if he has female friends." Amnesia still gives weirdo vibes. If he would have status, he would be unstoppable.
He doesnt really slay, at least not how I expect a chad to slay. Look at his threads, yeah of Cours he has some success but thats to be expected with his 9/10 looks.
I can explain it rationally but seeing someone who has friends kind of changes my perception. A loner seems like someone who's rejected by others and therefore there must be a reason why. I kinda feel that way even about girls, albeit way less than girl feels this with guys

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
true af

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget
Also, I found a pic of his chad brother and his brother is good looking but not on the level which would explain Amnesias stories about him. I think his brother just had this feedback loop of social prove which made him so successful with girls. Amnesia definitely mogs him after he got his surgeries but his brother just excels because of status.

followers isn't shit i got 5k followers + biographies and it doesnt do shit for me and im chadronelite
Its very unlikely that u dont slay when u got 5k followers and good looks.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Why does Amnesia has so little luck on online dating despite looking better than 99.9% of the guys?
Amnesia has fucked over 100 girls

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP
He doesnt really slay, at least not how I expect a chad to slay. Look at his threads, yeah of Cours he has some success but thats to be expected with his 9/10 looks.
I can explain it rationally but seeing someone who has friends kind of changes my perception. A loner seems like someone who's rejected by others and therefore there must be a reason why. I kinda feel that way even about girls, albeit way less than girl feels this with guys
I've seen his threads. He's not like a natural Chad, charming and confident etc., but he bangs the girls and a girl even wanted to be his gf after.

He says that he has half of his slays from dating apps and the other half from clubs. So, he also slays irl. If he would have status, he would have it just easier in the apps and could also slay in a social circle.

True but only for normies. But this is not a redpill it's a hiroshima nagasaki brutal blackpill because if you have no friends or no social circle, then it's fucking over because people don't wanna be with ppl who have no social life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 10172 and 2 others
I've seen his threads. He's not like a natural Chad, charming and confident etc., but he bangs the girls and a girl even wanted to be his gf after.

He says that he has half of his slays from dating apps and the other half from clubs. So, he also slays irl. If he would have status, he would have it just easier in the apps and could also slay in a social circle.
For every girl he fucked, he had 10 who rejected or ghosted him. He complains all the time about how hard is It to get girls to meet up. Some ONS are expected with his level of looks. But its nowhere near how looks theory claims. If it was for the hardcore blackpillers, he should have hundreds of girls lined up to fuck him.

• +1
Reactions: APJ and AlexAP
It’s because he isn’t ‘normie’. Passing a high looks threshold is necessary but not sufficient for a lot of girls, you also need that social circle (which you’re towards the top of), ‘safe’ interests and hobbies, fitting in with everything mainstream society says and if you step 0.0001mm outside of that people stop being able to empathise with you, despite your best efforts to explain to them why this difference exists.

And I don’t know the guy’s day-to-day lifestyle, but if stuff like ‘best surgeon for my next eye area procedure’, pharmaceutical ways to lower inhibition, and whether or not yohimbine is a worthwhile stimulant are taking up most of your interests and non-work brain space (instead of rock climbing, cooking pointlessly elaborate meals, travel, wine, literature), there is going to be a massive ‘nope’ from a lot of women, and they’ll see you as some sort of weird alien. Sure, you can overcome this with top-tier looks, but it’s still something really substantial to overcome.

Also don’t discount the fact that Tinder is full of flakes and validation junkies who have no real desire to have any sex lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, EverythingMaxxer, gaymidget and 1 other person
du musst mit der zeit gehen oder mit der zeit gehen

du musst mit der zeit gehen oder mit der zeit gehen
Naja, wenn man wie Amnesia Chad ist, hat man es nur etwas schwerer, aber sein Aussehen hilft ihm sicherlich mehr Erfolg zu haben als all viele andere Männer es mit Status haben.

Last edited:
Naja, wenn man wie Amnesia Chad ist, hat man es nur etwas schwerer, aber sein Aussehen hilft ihm sicherlich mehr Erfolg zu haben als all viele andere Männer es mit Status haben.
Ja aber wir könenn nicht jedes mal außereißer als maßstaab dafür nehmen. 99,9% hier fallen in den durchschnttlichen bereich wo status einfach extrem viel ausmacht.

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP
Status matters but looks arent worthless if you aren't male model tier.

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget
Status matters but looks arent worthless if you aren't male model tier.
Never said that but if you dont have looks as a bait or argument to date yourself, you have to find other things like status. My point is, most guys (99,9%) will never have looks on a level that they will get carried by them alone. Most guys have to compensate one way or another and social status is the most important part after looks, especially when we look at average guys.

Yes, looks especially good looks can carry you very hard but without social status (or looks on male model levels) your looks are worthless.
Looks matter even if you don't have good social status or male models tier looks.

True but only for normies. But this is not a redpill it's a hiroshima nagasaki brutal blackpill because if you have no friends or no social circle, then it's fucking over because people don't wanna be with ppl who have no social life.

I haven't had friends in over ten years and I have never had any trouble getting laid AND keeping girls in relationships.

Lying exists for a reason.

• +1
Reactions: APJ
I agree, it is very important. My friend has a snap score of over 1 million and he is the friendliest person I know. He can talk to anyone for a few seconds and make a friend. He’s just a very open, positive, and friendly person.

What I want to know is how to get better at being like this, and where to make more friends. So far I know work, school, and the gym are the best ways.

But what do you do once you’ve made a bunch of friends? Do you throw a party or start doing things together? And what are some good ways to gain social status ?

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32 and Deleted member 3828
I agree, it is very important. My friend has a snap score of over 1 million and he is the friendliest person I know. He can talk to anyone for a few seconds and make a friend. He’s just a very open, positive, and friendly person.

What I want to know is how to get better at being like this, and where to make more friends. So far I know work, school, and the gym are the best ways.

But what do you do once you’ve made a bunch of friends? Do you throw a party or start doing things together? And what are some good ways to gain social status ?
is your friend good looking?

is your friend good looking?
Average-slightly above average. But I know a lot of people who look better than him and aren’t anywhere near as social.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32