honestly height doesn't matter

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
its all the face, legit just watched a show on netflix coz i heard some of the guys here talking about it and its apparently blackpilled about some chad stalker, this stalker looks like simon nessman and cavills kid but slightly less chad but still very good looking easily 6psl and his like a 174cm manlet and skinny aswell but aslong as his taller then the girl

face>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> height

there is a user who is 5ft4 and had sex and eveything etc and he has a 7/10 face, face really is everything

its over and goodnight

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: itorroella9, Deleted member 8244, Deleted member and 10 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Elvisandreaa, ItsOver.com and 17 others
@Digital Hitler thats the 5ft4 user his name just popped into my mind, 5ft4 and had sex many times coz his face, but at 5ft4 it would be tough

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Baldingman1998 and .👽.
Nah below 5'7 you aren't considered a man

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, Toth's thot, hairyballscel and 18 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, whiteissuperior, Deleted member 10615 and 5 others
Height matters more than face in every aspect besides dating tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: whiteissuperior, itorroella9, Deleted member and 4 others
Nah below 5'7 you aren't considered a man
Franco columbu mogged 99.99999% of Humans in strength and manliness at 5'4

• Love it
Reactions: AcneScars
Doesn't matter when you're subhuman in both

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: joemama12471, Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 11758
I love my height but I don’t get pussy because of my face sadly

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 7725, Deleted member 10615, .👽. and 3 others
I love my height but I don’t get pussy because of my face sadly
Face literally doesn't matter when you're 6'4

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: itorroella9, Deleted member 10615, Biggdink and 3 others
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, .👽., mogstar and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, EasternRightWinger15, Elvisandreaa and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte and gamma
He's 6'5 actually the tallest man of Portugal

Girls reject him because too tall
Imagine being 6'5 in a shitskin med country full of manlets and not being being able to slay

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Beetlejuice and gamma
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Beetlejuice and buckchadley31
Franco columbu mogged 99.99999% of Humans in strength and manliness at 5'4
That was in the 70s, people were shorter back then, his face and body were also exceptional, today it would be much more difficult for him...

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
should i tag looksoverall?

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, itorroella9, Deleted member 10615 and 1 other person
That was in the 70s, people were shorter back then, his face and body were also exceptional, today it would be much more difficult for him...
He was literally 5'4. and I don't get the exceptional part, that's the whole point.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
its all the face, legit just watched a show on netflix coz i heard some of the guys here talking about it and its apparently blackpilled about some chad stalker, this stalker looks like simon nessman and cavills kid but slightly less chad but still very good looking easily 6psl and his like a 174cm manlet and skinny aswell but aslong as his taller then the girl

face>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> height

there is a user who is 5ft4 and had sex and eveything etc and he has a 7/10 face, face really is everything

its over and goodnight
Lifefuel tbh

• +1
Height is a face multiplier, if you get 2 of the same faces, the taller face will be more attractive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and gamma
lifefuel for luttes @lutte

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 10615 and lutte
@Digital Hitler thats the 5ft4 user his name just popped into my mind, 5ft4 and had sex many times coz his face, but at 5ft4 it would be tough
can confirm this. but height still does matter A LOT. many many girls reject me for height but i did most of my lays when i didnt have discord, social life, forums or ps4 so all i had to do was try speaking to girls so id go through hella numbers

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 10615 and .👽.
but keep in mind. the only way for a girl to fall in love with you is when your both in bed together staring at eachothers faces. no chance shes gonna fall in love with a proper ugly guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and .👽.
can confirm this. but height still does matter A LOT. many many girls reject me for height but i did most of my lays when i didnt have discord, social life, forums or ps4 so all i had to do was try speaking to girls so id go through hella numbers
Cope height doesnt matter

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 10615 and 1 other person
My 5’7-5’8 younger 17 y/o brother has had two gfs in under a year meanwhile I am 6’0 and never even had a female friend

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: noodlelover, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 10615 and 2 others
My 5’7-5’8 younger 17 y/o brother has had two gfs in under a year meanwhile I am 6’0 and never even had a female friend
You gene mog your brother but still he outslays you :lul:

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Deleted member 10615
same kind of situation with one of my best friends, known him for a few years and his always done 1000x better with girls then me, i was 5ft11 and he was 5ft7 and he would still have girls hitting him up and sending nudes and asking to fuck etc, the dude is like 5psl, his 5ft9-5ft10 now tho

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Disagree, you can't name a chad that's shorter than 5'7, 25% of men are shorter than 5'7.

Agreed though, 5'7+ it's 90% the face.

• +1
Height does matter if you're a turbomanlet.

If you're only a little below average height it really wont hurt you that much.

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13, LooksmaxxHopeful, .👽. and 1 other person
Height does matter if you're a turbomanlet.

If you're only a little below average height it really wont hurt you that much.
this, i think once your 5ft7 in america, uk and australia your fine, in europe maybe 5ft8

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 15895
I have autism and adhd, Idk if that’s good genes
What tier of autism

Im diagnosed aspergers and ADHD, but i can easily pass as NT if i wish because they are so mild

What tier of autism

Im diagnosed aspergers and ADHD, but i can easily pass as NT if i wish because they are so mild
Mild diagnosed, have a hard time talking to people though, always have so have a harder time passing off as NT

Mild diagnosed, have a hard time talking to people though, always have so have a harder time passing off as NT
Brootal. Having even mild autism can be a death sentence

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
this, i think once your 5ft7 in america, uk and australia your fine, in europe maybe 5ft8
LL surgery would be ideal for me, since I will come close to average height with an additional 3 inches.

• +1
LL surgery would be ideal for me, since I will come close to average height with an additional 3 inches.
what height are you and where are you living?

height doesn't matter​

ape tier iq
one of my best mates is like 5ft9 and has had 6-7 different gfs since i know him, one of my other mates its 6ft4 and incel, height is no way near as important as stated on this site, unless your an actual manlet like 5ft7 or less your fine but it can depend where you live

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
then why do you keep saying height doesn't matter u retard, nobody is saying it's over because youre 5'9
you melon i never said height means nothing obviously if your a turbo manlet 5ft5 or less guy your going to have a very hard time but as long as your near average 5ft7-5ft8 or taller your fine

5ft8 chad does better then 6ft4 normie