ReccesedSlavic
Ltn
- Joined
- Feb 1, 2026
- Posts
- 3,767
- Reputation
- 4,139
If your unhappy with life and you can’t change it within 2 years then I recommend killing yourself
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Yeah your welcome I’m approaching the 2 year mark soonThis advice came in clutch son
this is all you had to say tbhI recommend killing yourself
Then why haven’t you killed yourself yet?If your unhappy with life and you can’t change it within 2 years then I recommend killing yourself
Then why haven’t you killed yourself yet?
I’m approaching the 2 year period and things still might changeThen why haven’t you killed yourself yet?
It’s true though someone in the slums of India has to wait 20 years for a slice of breadjesus man lmao
why are you even spending a second of ur time thinking about an indiaIt’s true though someone in the slums of India has to wait 20 years for a slice of bread