Honestly men cannot rate men.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
I swear most men don't judge by forward growth and mandibular length they judge by skull and feuatres.

Meanwhile foid chooses by mandible and maxilla.

If you are judging looks on anything minus that you are not judging based off of a foids standard.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 2597 and Alt Number 3
You are weak.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Deleted member 3328
Foids cant even rate for shit, I swear they are incapable of being objective about ANYTHING. The more and more I interact with them I'm convinced they have no agency

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LostYouth, turkproducer, Deleted member 275 and 15 others
Foids cant even rate for shit, I swear they are incapable of being objective about ANYTHING. The more and more I interact with them I'm convinced they have no agency

You can judge by their behaviour they act all retarded around long mandibled chads the truth be told this forum is wrong on what is ideal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and Amnesia
Jfl at unironically thinking women care about forward growth and mandibular length that much. Just proves how autistic you are.

You are weak.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 2205
You can judge by their behaviour they act all retarded around long mandibled chads the truth be told this forum is wrong on what is ideal.
Yeah I completely agree with you, they stil cant rate IRL but know sex appeal when they experience it. Again tho, they still prob wouldnt be able to articulate it or why they were attracted to a certain guy they met on a night out. Their vagina is pulling them along and they are just there for the ride their tingles bring them

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Vidyacoper
Yeah I completely agree with you, they stil cant rate IRL but know sex appeal when they experience it. Again tho, they still prob wouldnt be able to articulate it or why they were attracted to a certain guy they met on a night out. Their vagina is pulling them along and they are just there for the ride their tingles bring them

Based and high iq observation

Women do care about that but also harmony, how all facial features come together.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Women do care about that but also harmony, how all facial features come together.

Harmony is phenotype and features foid's don't judge by that they judge by forward growth and pheno only works cause of cultural factors forward growth is universal.

Certain things are unique in whites though asians with a flat maxilla and blacks with bi maxillary protrusion and indians bug eyes minus that though it's all prenatal t and cranial base really.

This is true regardless of pheno

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
Harmony is phenotype and features foid's don't judge by that they judge by forward growth and pheno only works cause of cultural factors forward growth is universal.

Certain things are unique in whites though asians with a flat maxilla and blacks with bi maxillary protrusion and indians bug eyes minus that though it's all prenatal t and cranial base really.

This is true regardless of pheno
Girls don't judge by forward growth. They don't even know what that is.

look like her dad in his prime but 1PSL higher

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
Girls don't judge by forward growth. They don't even know what that is.
They would think you were autistic if you said that women are attracted to forward growth but they will tell you all day long how attractive they find a long strong jawline. They are subconsciously attracted to it but they couldn't tell you what it is.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and Vidyacoper
Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Catawampus and Deleted member 2205
The more and more I interact with them I'm convinced they have no agency
The more I interact with them the more I despise their dishonesty, lack of self awareness, and gas-lighting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
look like her dad in his prime but 1PSL higher
Is that Freud stuff. Like you look for what your parents were like when you were younger in partners subconsciously?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and 2peasinapod
But they are the ones who have holes afterall

Not a Chico sucker, but he proves harmony mogs forward growth in real live smv

Not a Chico sucker, but he proves harmony mogs forward growth in real live smv

And his mandible is long and forward grown as fuck what point are you trying to make

And his mandible is long and forward grown as fuck what point are you trying to make
Definitely not forward grown as fuck, he got good forward growth, but compare him to barrett and then look at that video of them in paris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back