Honestly narrow heads are way better than wide heads

Wide heads are ONLY good if you have the ratios to go along with them. For example if you have a very high bizygomatic width you better have a higher than average IPD to go along with it or else your ES ratio will be bad. Barrett can pull off the wide head look because (using the same example from above) while his bizygomatic width is fairly above average his IPD is also fairly above average. Hence his ES ratio is decent. So it all balances out for him in this respect anyway.

In my case, my bizygomatic width is even higher than Barrett’s (it’s either 97th or 98th percentile — can’t remember which now, I checked a while ago though). My FWHR is over 2, around 2.1. But since my IPD is average-ish range, the combination of a very high bizygomatic width with a more or less normal IPD creates a bad ES ratio. So in cases like mine, narrower heads are better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Coooope

This or death
SmartSelect 20200218 202718 Instagram

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and forwardgrowth
Guy looks comical JFL
Wide heads are ONLY good if you have the ratios to go along with them. For example if you have a very high bizygomatic width you better have a higher than average IPD to go along with it or else your ES ratio will be bad. Barrett can pull off the wide head look because (using the same example from above) while his bizygomatic width is fairly above average his IPD is also fairly above average. Hence his ES ratio is decent. So it all balances out for him in this respect anyway.

In my case, my bizygomatic width is even higher than Barrett’s (it’s either 97th or 98th percentile — can’t remember which now, I checked a while ago though). My FWHR is over 2, around 2.1. But since my IPD is average-ish range, the combination of a very high bizygomatic width with a more or less normal IPD creates a bad ES ratio. So in cases like mine, narrower heads are better.
Have you looked into MSE?

Guy looks comical JFL

Have you looked into MSE?

yes I’ve considered it. But the issue is, as I’ve read, MSE also tends to increase bizygomatic width. So, while it may increase IPD slightly, it’d also increase bizygomatic width. And, in that case, it’d bring more bad to me than good.

• +1
yes I’ve considered it. But the issue is, as I’ve read, MSE also tends to increase bizygomatic width. So, while it may increase IPD slightly, it’d also increase bizygomatic width. And, in that case, it’d bring more bad to me than good.
True. What are your OPTIONS? Zygo reduction?

You need to shave your zygos anyway so it actually makes sense to get the MSE and battle it out being an even bigger EScel then shave the zygos away like no tomorrow

the question is how sure are we MSE increases IPD because I Haven’t found enough info or hard evidence concerning it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and sloopnoob
You need to shave your zygos anyway so it actually makes sense to get the MSE and battle it out being an even bigger EScel then shave the zygos away like no tomorrow

the question is how sure are we MSE increases IPD because I Haven’t found enough info or hard evidence concerning it

i probably wont be shaving my cheekbones tho due to complications associated with the surgery (lateral cheekbone reduction osteotomy) to do that.
True. What are your OPTIONS? Zygo reduction?

yeah lateral cheekbone reduction osteotomy to reduce my bizygomatic width. But due to various complications associated with this surgery, I most likely won’t be getting it.

• +1
In terms of aesthatics wide faces are almost always complete trash. It's death tier comical on short people. Wide faces are DOM if you're 6'2ft+. For the average man a wider face is defo better than narrow.

View attachment 298226
Just be >1% 6'9ft brachy strongman theory.
I would date short guys but it just so happens my boyfriend is a 6’9 giant teehee

tall skull >>> muh wide skull
but tall skull =/= long face
long face is just death tier in most cases

• +1
An oval face shape is the most ideal for men. Singe a narrow head comes closer to that shape than a wide head does it looks better. When it comes to extreme cases a too narrow face is harder to fix than a too short/wide face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 685
I didn't say that I said caring too much about Skincare like a faggot is fucking pathetic cause you won't look too old until you're like 35+
Women prefer older looking guys. Youve never left your house

Lmao she looks even more comical now
Nah dude having the skin and collagen of a person in their early 20s is ideal

Im very tempted to write “cope” here tbh @Gudru bro, but I know you would have thought about this for a while and not just autist posted like some retarded Greycel.
I will ponder this notion for a few hours more and see what I think. I would add dolph lundgren to the list of tall faced Chads as well btw

• +1
Im very tempted to write “cope” here tbh @Gudru bro, but I know you would have thought about this for a while and not just autist posted like some retarded Greycel.
I will ponder this notion for a few hours more and see what I think. I would add dolph lundgren to the list of tall faced Chads as well btw
Don't get me wrong I still think a long midface is a death sentence. But I've lost count on the amount of times people joked about a face being wide/face/ball shaped

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
821d9059ac4ff7fe727fff03accd6c62

• +1
Don't get me wrong I still think a long midface is a death sentence. But I've lost count on the amount of times people joked about a face being wide/face/ball shaped
this is right, wide ball shaped face is low IQ and looks comical (over for barrettcels)
you need wide zygos, but you also need a tall forehead and a tall lower third to offset them
hence tall skull is ideal

• +1
>wide skull = manlet

I am the tallest person in this server and have wide skull

eyes is the second tallest and he has wide skull

cocaine

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Chadelite
>wide skull = manlet

cocaine
im a shortcel and i have a wide skull

fuark being 6'9 is such a halo fuark forever mirin

Massive levels of cope in this thread. Oval faces ( good height and width) are ideal for both men and women.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Hey you big nosed faggot, I noticed that in the OP you just regurgitated everything that I said to you a month ago when you were sperging out about being a doli.

Hey you big nosed faggot, I noticed that in the OP you just regurgitated everything that I said to you a month ago when you were sperging out about being a doli.
Sup fellow big nosed faggot, i don’t give a shit about you explaining things. If I feel the need to make a thread I'll make it
>wide skull = manlet

cocaine
Still correlated with perceived height

bipolar

• Hmm...
80367823 553329655252673 876525465559831002 n

Chico head shape is ideal, dont even deal with that.

Iemand met een bipolaire stoornis maakt manische of hypomane perioden en depressieve perioden door, afgewisseld met klachtenvrije perioden.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Iemand met een bipolaire stoornis maakt manische of hypomane perioden en depressieve perioden door, afgewisseld met klachtenvrije perioden.
Valt wel mee

I've lost count on the amount of times I've heard people laugh about a face being too wide. We have a term here for it called "bol" which means like soccer ball shaped, we have this kid in our class with an even slightly wider head and he gets made fun of it sometimes being called blockhead etc. That same kid even told another kid with a wide blocky short head in our class he looked like minecraft steve. Even heard girls in the Burger King laugh at someone's head being so wide and fat like. Almost all girls say Jordan Barretts head is too wide too.

View attachment 298142View attachment 298141

Meanwhile I've NEVER had anyone tell me I have a long head or narrow face except of my mom and dentist but that was my own fault because I was talking about haircuts and facial shapes and talked about paletal expansion with my dentist. Unless a head is like noticeably narrow it shouldn't be that much of a fear tbh

Being dolichocephalic is way better than being brachycephalic. Makes you look low class and low IQ and they're usually shorter.
View attachment 298145View attachment 298144
Didnt read but title is lifefuel

This dude is too fkn boss ngl. All the other models who get spammed here, they pretty an all. But this dude is just a fkn boss with wide face and giga cheekbones+zygos. If he entered a room full of other gigamodels, he would be the boss instantly. Not because he is the most pretty or anything like that, but that face and frame etc. its a one of a kind tbh.
He needs a wider nose, his nose is so fucking feminine and disproportional to his wide face

View attachment 298793

Nonsense, that nose fits him perfectly. Wider nose wouldnt fit, due to his rather small mouth.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Over
I've lost count on the amount of times I've heard people laugh about a face being too wide. We have a term here for it called "bol" which means like soccer ball shaped, we have this kid in our class with an even slightly wider head and he gets made fun of it sometimes being called blockhead etc. That same kid even told another kid with a wide blocky short head in our class he looked like minecraft steve. Even heard girls in the Burger King laugh at someone's head being so wide and fat like. Almost all girls say Jordan Barretts head is too wide too.

Meanwhile I've NEVER had anyone tell me I have a long head or narrow face except of my mom and dentist but that was my own fault because I was talking about haircuts and facial shapes and talked about paletal expansion with my dentist. Unless a head is like noticeably narrow it shouldn't be that much of a fear tbh

Being dolichocephalic is way better than being brachycephalic. Makes you look low class and low IQ and they're usually shorter.
Rectangle skull theory

hard cope jfl

In terms of aesthatics wide faces are almost always complete trash. It's death tier comical on short people. Wide faces are DOM if you're 6'2ft+. For the average man a wider face is defo better than narrow.

View attachment 298226
Just be >1% 6'9ft brachy strongman theory.
or stop being a wimp an djust end that MF gene line :D, his nuts are stabbin level :D
The left one I would pump & dump, the right one I would impregnate.

I have tall head so look for compact headed foids.
could it be we are partially attracted to what we don't have? LackingGeneTheory?

Last edited:
is this your new way of coping 💀

No this cranial base is too wide, see, he his better in this morph :
Sans titre 1

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
It's over for Jordan Barret. @Gudru destroyed his career with this banging thread

I've sacrificed many of my unborn babes to her anal scenes. I have blessed her with my pristine nut cream.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2227
i probably wont be shaving my cheekbones tho due to complications associated with the surgery (lateral cheekbone reduction osteotomy) to do that.

yeah lateral cheekbone reduction osteotomy to reduce my bizygomatic width. But due to various complications associated with this surgery, I most likely won’t be getting it.
I may be in need of cheekbone reduction as well.

What are it’s complications?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I may be in need of cheekbone reduction as well.

What are it’s complications?

Honestly i'm not very well versed on the procedure myself nor am I very well versed on the complications associated with it. But, from the little that I have read on it, apparently a pretty common side effect of the procedure is sagging skin near the lateral sides of the face where the operation was performed (due to less/reduced bone support in those areas) or something like that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and baruch
Last edited:
  • +1
I feel like males need a skinnier head but the midface still has to be compact

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 685

• +1