Honestly no clue how these dudes and “pua’s” succeed at cold approach

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
It’s so difficult and hit or miss. It’s like hitting a lottery ticket jfl when you get a number or something. There’s got to be more to these videos online of bbc’s approaching women lol.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bonecel01 and vermillioncorefan
bud it’s called looks

Cold approach doesn’t work past getting the number.

yeah and even then like 95% of numbers will flake
you need to make 500 approachse to get 10 #s and then one of those might not flake if your lucky

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer and vermillioncorefan
If you have the looks you can secure the date and the lay. But even then it’s hit or miss lol.

Every cold approach in did ended up making me more insecure about my self worth, I feel like foids don't even walk to talk with men. They just go on social media and chat with the best looking dudes or the popular rich guys and that's it, nothing for us. I never received messages from foids when I had accounts I was always the one giving messages and got tired of it.

Last edited:
It’s so difficult and hit or miss. It’s like hitting a lottery ticket jfl when you get a number or something. There’s got to be more to these videos online of bbc’s approaching women lol.
Being NT

Every cold approach in did ended up making me more insecure about my self worth, I feel like foids don't even walk to talk with men.
They do if your smv is 100/10 lol