HONESTLY RATE MY FUCKIN PROFILE

That's fine bro, I'm not dreaming on white foids, just an ethnic Stacy is fine with me
anyways good luck, i hope at least ethnics foids are less pretentious that caucasian whores

• +1
Reactions: Aseancell
Asian with a browrideg? Woah

• +1
average for filipino

• +1
Good profile but chin and race sucks

• +1
average for filipino
Just average bro?
The average Filipino is subhuman tbh.
You mean average in general? Kinda confused tbh
Anyways thank u

• JFL
Reactions: Lux
Good profile but chin and race sucks
Hardest pill to swallow is the race tbh
But it's fine, I just want to mog my own race my own ppl tbh jfl

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Tomas Twardowski and Chad69
The only 2 failos I can spot (other than race) are nose being maybe even a bit too small and nonexistent chin

• +1
It‘s decent but please, shave that prepubescent stache fuzz off

• +1
I
It‘s decent but please, shave that prepubescent stache fuzz off
I will bro thanks for suggesting Im actually at a delimma wether I keep it or not jfl
Rate out of 10 btw if you don't mind

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
Slight bimaxillary protrusion but good enough

Rate out of 10 bro.
Thank u btw
Idk, I hate rating in numbers, especially when I can't see the eyes... I'd say 7/10, if you fix the failos I named probably potential for 8+

• Love it
I have a slight overbite tbh, that's why I have slightly protuding upperlip
Another thing: braces wouldn‘t fix your lips. I had the same issue. They only adjust the teeth to meet properly. In other words: don‘t get braces to fix your overbite. Consider surgery instead

• +1
I have slight overbite tbh, but I think I'm find
Thank u btw
Mind if you rate from out of 10
Slight bimaxillary protrusion but good enough

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope
Idk, I hate rating in numbers, especially when I can't see the eyes... I'd say 7/10, if you fix the failos I named probably potential for 8+
IMG 20201005 011345

What my eye look like jfl

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
I

I will bro thanks for suggesting Im actually at a delimma wether I keep it or not jfl
Rate out of 10 btw if you don't mind
Definitely get rid of it. It looks low T (which is normal for guys your age who can‘t yet grow decent facial hair). Can‘t rate without seeing everything, including front and eyes

• +1
Noted bro thank u
Another thing: braces wouldn‘t fix your lips. I had the same issue. They only adjust the teeth to meet properly. In other words: don‘t get braces to fix your overbite. Consider surgery instead

View attachment 711425
What my eye look like jfl
If you get an eyelash curler and make those eyebrows thinker towards the outside, so they somewhat keep the same thickness,it'd be quite good... Obviously to really stand out you gotta change the eye colour somehow

• +1
If you get an eyelash curler and make those eyebrows thinker towards the outside, so they somewhat keep the same thickness,it'd be quite good... Obviously to really stand out you gotta change the eye colour somehow
But the eye shape? Quite average right?
I'll focus on eyearea hairs tbh, nothing I can do we the coloring coz with colored contacts I'll look tranny
Whats the best product for brow density ?
Thank u bro

But the eye shape? Quite average right?
I'll focus on eyearea hairs tbh, nothing I can do we the coloring coz with colored contacts I'll look tranny
Whats the best product for brow density ?
Thank u bro
Your eye are hair is already really good, as I said, brows need some trimming and lashes some upwards curling...
As for shape, would be really good if it wasn't for the awful PFL, so it's pretty much just average

• +1
Okay bro noted, pfl is the width of eyes right?
Anyways have a good day
Your eye are hair is already really good, as I said, brows need some trimming and lashes some upwards curling...
As for shape, would be really good if it wasn't for the awful PFL, so it's pretty much just average

• +1
Okay bro noted, pfl is the width of eyes right?
Anyways have a good day
Exactly, best thing you can do to cover up bad pfl is hairmaxing anyways so you're on the right track

• +1
Exactly, best thing you can do to cover up bad pfl is hairmaxing anyways so you're on the right track
You're a big help bro boyo +rep

• +1
Rate out of 10 bro boyo for sideprofile
Thankyou btw
I'd say above average for a side profile. No idea what your face looks like from the front. Idk 6.7/10

Short nose saves you. If your nose was any longer, it would be hooked due to your recession

Pretty good tbh, what’s your pheno?

• +1
Your maxilla is recessed, mandible is decent enough
Maxilla being recessed I don't think so lol, but okay, my front is decent tho, no sign of recession.