Honestly tell me my potential

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
If I leanmax , get full beard and tretinoin max what would be my percentile in India considering I'm 6'2? Don't want psl just percentile in my homeland

PSX 20220209 182217
PSX 20220126 175648
PSX 20220120 162634

Top 45% at least if you improve

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
6/10 looksmaxxed

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 15827, johncruz12345 and 1 other person
:what:

Attachments

• IMG_7294.MP4
    1 MB
  • JFL
You don't seem like you would benefit much from leanmaxxing since your face is already relatively lean and pretty narrow.

Just clean up your beard (looks scruffy and unkempt) and fill in the gaps. With your height you'll be a top 35% In India, get jacked and you'll probably move up to top 30%

You don't seem like you would benefit much from leanmaxxing since your face is already relatively lean and pretty narrow.

Just clean up your beard (looks scruffy and unkempt) and fill in the gaps. With your height you'll be a top 35% In India, get jacked and you'll probably move up to top 30%
Bro I'm 19% bf my bones are somewhat good that's y I look lean

Barely average looking, saved by height halo because height >>>

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345 and chadmanlet04
Bro I'm 19% bf my bones are somewhat good that's y I look lean
Leanmaxxing for fat bloated faces is always the biggest looksmax possible. Since you seem to have good face fat-storing genetics and look relatively lean already it's hard to predict whether it would make much improvement.

Regardless you should leanmaxx anyways because 19% bf is a failo. These kinds of threads are pointless tbh, if someone told you you'd be 20% percentile after looksmaxxing would you then not try to looksmax? People's guesses about what your PSL might be after looksmaxxing isn't useful information that's gonna help you in any way. Just do it and then ask to be rated and given more specific advice afterwards.

Same thing applies to 99% of people: If you aren't leanmaxxed, groommaxxed and jacked, you have no idea what your potential looks like and there's no reason to ask for anything on this forum until you've got those things down

• +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69 and Deleted member 15827
Leanmaxxing for fat bloated faces is always the biggest looksmax possible. Since you seem to have good face fat-storing genetics and look relatively lean already it's hard to predict whether it would make much improvement.

Regardless you should leanmaxx anyways because 19% bf is a failo. These kinds of threads are pointless tbh, if someone told you you'd be 20% percentile after looksmaxxing would you then not try to looksmax? People's guesses about what your PSL might be after looksmaxxing isn't useful information that's gonna help you in any way. Just do it and then ask to be rated and given more specific advice afterwards.

Same thing applies to 99% of people: If you aren't leanmaxxed, groommaxxed and jacked, you have no idea what your potential looks like and there's no reason to ask for anything on this forum until you've got those things down
Yes bro this is my current body. I'm fat and not leanmaxed yet

IMG 20220215 185048

• +1
Reactions: ropeorcope
Barely average looking, saved by height halo because height >>>
Ok but I think I'm above average right now, just failoed by fat in face

Ok but I think I'm above average right now, just failoed by fat in face
If you live in a small city/town then maybe but 4 PSL max in Mumbai/Delhi

At your height face doesn't really matter just gymcel and softmax

If you live in a small city/town then maybe but 4 PSL max in Mumbai/Delhi

At your height face doesn't really matter just gymcel and softmax
Thanks. I am right now 19% body fat and chin is failo but I'll beardfraud and hopefully then psl goes up after beard max and lean max, also skin max. I feel my upper third and massetter is ok just chin and lower jaw failo

Hard to put at my height I can bench 90 kg but 6'3 so I look dyel.
90kg is a dyel bench, novice numbers, you won't have a big chest from benching that even if you're a manlet. Make sure your diet is in check and keep lifting.

• +1
90kg is a dyel bench, novice numbers, you won't have a big chest from benching that even if you're a manlet. Make sure your diet is in check and keep lifting.
I'll get down to 15% bf first by aggressive cutting and 20:4 fasting

• +1
Reactions: ropeorcope
Your pheno limits you to a weak 6/10, surgery maxxing is the only way to transcend race