honestly the only softmax that seem to matters

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
gymmax
eyearea max, weather it be brows, eyelashes, undereyes, whiter sclera
nose
skincare, ie tret
lips maxxing

yeah that's all tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Infinite, proxyy, PseduoAryan and 1 other person
is beta carotene and asthanaxin valid tho? i feel like solid naturally tan would ascend my rosy skin so much

I’d also add to the list shoe lifts, perma cheeks sucking + jaw jutt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: leanmogger and TheReckons
I’d also add to the list shoe lifts, perma cheeks sucking + jaw jutt
I use shoelifts

got found out by a girl after she fucked me a night before, its ok tho I just told her she's too tall I am just avg height

I use shoelifts

got found out by a girl after she fucked me a night before, its ok tho I just told her she's too tall I am just avg height
Good but I will never admit that I’m frauding, on nye I had party with friends and after it, I went to bed in a room where one friend was falling asleep and took them off and mentioned if I’m wearing lifts I said yeah and lied that I have flat fleet, couple mins later after we talked he wanted to fuck me although I refused as I’m not an faggot lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dgzty, Gilbert_Durandal, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 1 other person
Good but I will never admit that I’m frauding, on nye I had party with friends and after it, I went to bed in a room where one friend was falling asleep and took them off and mentioned if I’m wearing lifts I said yeah and lied that I have flat fleet, couple mins later after we talked he wanted to fuck me although I refused as I’m not an faggot lol
Why did he know you wear shoe lifts? Did he became aware of it after you took of shoes in the room or did he have it in his mind even before? If the latter that's very bad, that means normies might know about us heightfrauding

Why did he know you wear shoe lifts? Did he became aware of it after you took of shoes in the room or did he have it in his mind even before? If the latter that's very bad, that means normies might know about us heightfrauding
Almost my whole friend group are on this forum so some of them might know about shit like lifts, he just said that way shorter as I took them off, I’m an giga frauder as I fraud 2’ with lifts and 1,5’ with shoes

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
Bruh every guys and foid know i use shoe lifts

They too tired of it to point it out anymore and i keep doing it

Badboy maxxing boyos

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski and proxyy

Badboy maxxing boyos
The whole point of it is to fraud genetic superiority. If they know you fraud it kinda loses value.

How much do you wear that everyone knows? Maybe you just walk weird or wear the wrong shoes with it

• +1
Reactions: proxyy

Badboy maxxing boyos
That’s not good blud, you might get labelled as fraud and more ppl know about it

• +1
The lip pill is ruining my mental health. I need a wide lip to ascend.

The whole point of it is to fraud genetic superiority. If they know you fraud it kinda loses value.

How much do you wear that everyone knows? Maybe you just walk weird or wear the wrong shoes with it
I hung out with polish people the guys noticex my ankle abit higher
That’s not good blud, you might get labelled as fraud and more ppl know about it
I fucked her, already p in v it doesn’t matter at that point

• +1
Almost my whole friend group are on this forum so some of them might know about shit like lifts, he just said that way shorter as I took them off, I’m an giga frauder as I fraud 2’ with lifts and 1,5’ with shoes
I'm frauding the same numbers and i dont think anyone knows. Airmaxx2090maxxing or do you wear AM 720?

I hung out with polish people the guys noticex my ankle abit higher

Fair enough lol

I'm frauding the same numbers and i dont think anyone knows. Airmaxx2090maxxing or do you wear AM 720?
Mainly wear converses, yeezys 360, 380, sketchers and Jordan’s 4 as other shoes make me walk non nt and hard to maintain jutt

• Hmm...
Still, your reputation is worse now and more foids know about frauding. You should wear sock lifts and the kanye west flip flops (yeezy slides) inside. They alone boost you by like 1,5 inches and are NT

Last edited:
  • +1
Still, your reputation is worse now and more foids know about frauding. You should wear sock lifts and the kanye west flip flops (yeezy slides) inside. They alone boost you by like 1,5 inches and are NT
I wore makeup

She saw makeup and skin products in my bathroom

We still fucked after

If any normie bring it up imma just say bc I am Asian and it’s normalize in Asian countries

Your not maxxing until ur one surgery away from death