mikey2pants
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 5, 2026
- Posts
- 65
- Reputation
- 17
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Thanks for what can I work onlmtn
Dam what can work on?
Skin looks dull and tierd your nose isn’t good either nor your eyes since I think tretion with a rinhoplasty and maybe a blepharoplastyDam what can work on?
Ye that pic was at 3 am I was ac considering tret I don’t know where to get it from and idk if it is expensiveSkin looks dull and tierd your nose isn’t good either nor your eyes since I think tretion with a rinhoplasty and maybe a blepharoplasty
You could just get it prescribed it’s not that hardYe that pic was at 3 am I was ac considering tret I don’t know where to get it from and idk if it is expensive
U think my eye area is fuckedYou could just get it prescribed it’s not that hard
No but Is badU think my eye area is fucked
DNRI need help I’m lost idk how to to properly rate myself?
Ig thank u for answering the question
okok I think ur a Lmtn with all honesty and respectIg thank u for answering the question
Ik my nose is bad and my eyes I don’t know how to better them I heard tret makes ur nose smaller but I think it’s a rumour as for eyes im a grey in that areaur eyes and nose is ur biggest flaws, id say try out a new hairstyle aswell, looks like a bird nest
Thank uokok I think ur a Lmtn with all honesty and respect
your eyes themselves isn’t bad, it’s just the tilt which no normal human being would notice other than looksmaxers. ur good looking thoIk my nose is bad and my eyes I don’t know how to better them I heard tret makes ur nose smaller but I think it’s a rumour as for eyes im a grey in that area
are you British mate?I need help I’m lost idk how to to properly rate myself?
are you British mate?
no I’m UkrainianNah that’s glaze maybe my POThltn
tbf more so mltn you are below average - averageNah that’s glaze maybe my POT
What do u think neeeds improvement?tbf more so mltn you are below average - average
I’m fairly new to looksmaxing and BP I’m jus tryna know what I can do to fix my selftbf more so mltn you are below average - average
dyk what bp even is - its got nothing to do with looksmaxxing lol. if you are black pilled then you cant be a looksmaxxer. prime example our king ''master''. pick one or the otherI’m fairly new to looksmaxing and BP I’m jus tryna know what I can do to fix my self
for starters what is that hair? did you get electrocutedWhat do u think neeeds improvement?
I kinda get what ur sayingdyk what bp even is - its got nothing to do with looksmaxxing lol. if you are black pilled then you cant be a looksmaxxer. prime example our king ''master''. pick one or the other
The pic was a 3Am bad hairfor starters what is that hair? did you get electrocuted
for fraud*Bro, you need to reduce the swelling. Buy potassium and take it. Buy minoxidil and make your eyelashes longer. Paint your eyebrows, and your eyes will look a bit better. For your nose, use hydrocortisone 1% or betamethasone. (hydrocortisone is better) Pump up your neck. For a more dramatic look, you can smile a little — this will make your lips look longer.
let the hair out on the sidesI need help I’m lost idk how to to properly rate myself?
and go to the gym if u arent alreadyI need help I’m lost idk how to to properly rate myself?
5’8 128lbs I’m 15% body fatWhat is your height and weight?
I am but not consistentand go to the gym if u arent already
I don’t wanna fraudfor fraud*
Lmtn, just focus on good diet and gymI need help I’m lost idk how to to properly rate myself?
What haircut should I get thenbum haircut
anything but not bum hairWhat haircut should I get then