Honestly without height, whats even the point?

Amexmaxx

Amexmaxx

Unloved abused dog
Lets say your 5’7”. You can maximize everything about you. Face, money, social circle, status, low inhib, nt, fashion, lean muscle, skin, tatts. And women are still not going to give you the importance, investment, respect or admiration they would if were 6’7” tall. Or even 6’3”. Without height your maxxing is hollow.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, subhuman incel, maxxedfalloutdweller and 1 other person
I have a 5'7" cousin with a good face and he is married to a HTN girl, have kid & house & doing well I would assume.

Actually he is HTN she is just normie but big tits halo

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, subhuman incel and mulattomaxxer
I have a 5'7" cousin with a good face and he is married to a HTN girl, have kid & house & doing well I would assume.
Is he chad tier in looks (minus height)? And nt normies find success but hes most likely betabuxx/ not first choice.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Is he chad tier in looks (minus height)? And nt normies find success but hes most likely betabuxx/ not first choice.
No he is HTN, like 1-2 inches taller. Facially she is normie but big tits.

• +1
People keep sleeping on the heightpill and i dont know why?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, subhuman incel and Amexmaxx
Locationmaxx? Its an extreme solution but being tall/short is relative to the people around you. 5ft 7 is a poor height but its not over for you. However you must be good looking.

People keep sleeping on the heightpill and i dont know why?
Height is an obvious halo, 2" lifts increased my soft IOI's (repeated eye contact, longer conversations, etc.) dramatically but it's not the end all be all, face is more important IMO as long as you are taller than the girl.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10104, subhuman incel and gamma
just have 275k theory

Height doesn't matter to girls. Only your face does. Height and masculinity only matter to men.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Amexmaxx, Deleted member 13588, Deleted member 756 and 2 others
6ft is ideal:ogre:

O

Ofc youd say that. :feelshah::forcedsmile:
Exactly, better heard from someone who's living the experience than some insecure coper who doesn't know what he's talking about.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Longer conversations because you wear 2 inch lifts? Lifefuel @subhuman incel

• +1
If you want to slay you need ripped physique and decent face. @ArmadilioZaur this guy is 5'7 and i am sure he is slaying
@subhuman incel

• +1
If you want to slay you need ripped physique and decent face. @ArmadilioZaur this guy is 5'7 and i am sure he is slaying
@subhuman incel
5'8.5

• +1
Lets say your 5’7”. You can maximize everything about you. Face, money, social circle, status, low inhib, nt, fashion, lean muscle, skin, tatts. And women are still not going to give you the importance, investment, respect or admiration they would if were 6’7” tall. Or even 6’3”. Without height your maxxing is hollow.
It depends how short,like 160cm and below is over but i feel like 165cm and up can have a good life regardless maybe with some limitations

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Amexmaxx and Deleted member 7725
Why show when you can see it yourself
I don't see it anywhere. I've been "friends" with more guys who are 6'5"+ than you've probably ever seen in person and can confirm none of them outslay their face rating. Height is cope. It's just something that's so measurable that people think it actually matters.

taller is better I guess, but it's still about face.
My handsome friend slays so much and has girls opening him and stuff, and he can't be more than 5'8''!

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx