Honestly work doesn't even feel bad its just shit that it takes your time of the day away

Adonis

Adonis

Where is my fucking mannequin pilled
Tbh tbh ded srs.
Not that I'd do anything on the time anyways but just for the feelz.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and alriodai
I'd make an effort to work if the government didn't tax over half of your income just to tax it again when you purchase something.

• +1
Reactions: Adonis
I'd make an effort to work if the government didn't tax over half of your income just to tax it again when you purchase something.
Issss ovaaaa for eurofags

What would you even do with the free time except use copes

Work is not bad if ur colleagues are good. Its a salary that keeps ur broke make me mad. Whenever my bank account is lower than a 1000 usd(second world countriescel) im legit feeling anxious. Everyone need to moneymax there are no excuse to be broke.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Adonis
tbh it gives u something to do most people if they dont have school or work they'll just rot at home at some point and not even go out cause why bother.

• +1
tbh it gives u something to do most people if they dont have school or work they'll just rot at home at some point and not even go out cause why bother.
I hate school but kinda like work.

I hate school but kinda like work.
im the opposite tbh i like sitting next to stacies when i do and having so much opportunities to talk with them but i dont rn cause i wanna wait to get my surgeries first

• Hmm...
im the opposite tbh i like sitting next to stacies when i do and having so much opportunities to talk with them but i dont rn cause i wanna wait to get my surgeries first
I hate teachers and people my age are mostly low iq niggers