Hooding caused by fat vs hooding caused by bone

DianabolDownie

DianabolDownie

Banned
I think its safe to assume this guys hooding is caused almost entirely by bone:

However for someone like 50 cent, it becomes evident that his is almost entirely caused by fat

Things like insertions can also play a role for some people of course but

The hooding caused by fat certainly doesnt look as great as hooding caused by bone, but its better than no hooding

Now I could be wrong but with gandy, its seems to be mostly caused by bones, but also fat to some degree

What do you think? Would ideal hooding be combination of both?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Incognegro and loromate
DUxovauUMAEgKVv

I like chicos hooding tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 685, jordanbarrettisgod and DianabolDownie
The best hooding is the first one by far lol

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie
Exactly the same thing. It's just that the first guy has more fat so he is more hooded
His eyes arent fully hooded, just a bit. You can see a lot shots where he has UEE.
Those shots with eyelid exposure look better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887, DianabolDownie and needsolution
Exactly the same thing. It's just that the first guy has more fat so he is more hooded

Those shots with eyelid exposure look better.
Not exactly, there are people here like @Zyros who can confirm they have no fat but quite low set supra orbitals making them hooded

Surgeons and people like Taban can confirm this if you can get a hold of them

Last edited:
I have bad hooding need more toward gorwth in that area or more far pad size

• +1
Reactions: Almu and DianabolDownie
Mine is just entirely fat, my eyebrows are extremely high and I have 0 browridge. It looks comical on me. I have barely any UEE but I’m still subhuman cause of asymmetry.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and DianabolDownie
This is hooding caused by bone

F18B2559 51AF 4FF0 B7F8 C13DECF78872

Hooding caused by bones means that there is no skin draping over the eyelid.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, Administrator and DianabolDownie
This is hooding caused by bone

View attachment 282212

Hooding caused by bones means that there is no skin draping over the eyelid.
Ah i tried to use him as an example but didnt know his name so couldn't find pics of him

Although he looks more like a child rapist because of how low set those brows are

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetics_III
there are multiple versions of "hooded eyes"

1. soft tissue: folds of skin or fat hanging over (Kinney); also seen in old people and Asians

2. bone: purely a developed, overhanging brow bone (Shimansky, Momoa)

3. combination (O'Pry, Gandy)

4. deep set eyes which are physically recessed into the skull, exposing much less of the entire eye (Randy Orton)

the reason the soft tissue or deep set eyes versions can be attractive is because they give the optical illusion of being due to bone. attraction mechanisms are not perfect; they can be fooled. as long as someone doesn't have Asian features, soft tissue hooded eyes can be mistaken for brow bone. there are multiple versions of "hooded eyes"

non extreme canthal tilt, health in the eye region (no eyebags, tear troughs, poor colouring etc) and low scleral show are what matters for eye attractiveness

hooding, long canthi, and brow ridges are unimportant or even negative traits

Asians don't have hooded eyes, they have epicanthic folds. And I'm pretty sure Shimansky doesn't have hooded eyes. Most men have slight hooding, some more than others. I doubt brow ridges CAUSE eyes to be hooded, and idk what eyes being physically recessed in the skull would do or how you could tell

It is ONLY the soft tissue hanging over the upper eyelid

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie

1. soft tissue: folds of skin or fat hanging over (Kinney); also seen in old people and Asians

4. deep set eyes which are physically recessed into the skull, exposing much less of the entire eye (Randy Orton)

the reason the soft tissue or deep set eyes versions can be attractive is because they give the optical illusion of being due to bone. attraction mechanisms are not perfect; they can be fooled. as long as someone doesn't have Asian features, soft tissue hooded eyes can be mistaken for brow bone. there are multiple versions of "hooded eyes"

non extreme canthal tilt, health in the eye region (no eyebags, tear troughs, poor colouring etc) and low scleral show are what matters for eye attractiveness

Asians don't have hooded eyes, they have epicanthic folds. And I'm pretty sure Shimansky doesn't have hooded eyes. Most men have slight hooding, some more than others. I doubt brow ridges CAUSE eyes to be hooded, and idk what eyes being physically recessed in the skull would do or how you could tell

Ah so I guess im incorrect, and many others are about it

However, compact orbitals are still quite important correct?

Bone and muscle. Not fat.

Muscle atrophies with weightloss if not used, and if some people have shitty androgen receptor density they'll lose muscle in their face into a deep cut.

It's always bones and fat pads.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Isn't anyone noticing the projection of nasal bones making the eyes appear deep set. 50 cent definitely has more prominent brow ridge than others but his nose is flat hence it appears like his fat pads are more prominent.

View attachment 282224

View attachment 282226

View attachment 282231 View attachment 282232

chico has 1 right ?

He's hiding his subhuman lower third
Imagine thinking that. No person in the world has those eyes and has a subhuman lower third. Eye area is a literal marker for insane features overall. I bet you won't find a single picture with an insane eye area but shit lower third. I'm going to play this video every single day and remind myself how inferior I am.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, DianabolDownie and Madhate
Bone hooding is a meme. Nobody wants that

• +1
Reactions: Cope